• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Rebalanced (Demo, 5 Badges & Pokemon Tower)

Which city should the SS Anne head to after you beat Surge?

• Olivine City

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Mossdeep City

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Snowpoint City

• Driftveil City

• Total voters

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I'll test it out to check. I at least was able to get the Natu I needed for Mankey last night before I went to bed so I was able to get what I was after before running out of pokeballs. The mankey I discovered also has anger point, which thanks to the enhanced defenses you gave Primeape will make for a terrifying figure in battle.

EDIT: Yeah its a one-tile opening...odd. I should be able to buy. Its no matte rI can wait a bit. Besides I got the pokemon I wanted, and I still have two pokeballs left plus a Premier Ball and an Ultra Ball my pidgey found.

Another edit: CRAP! I may have to ask you to fix the save after all, I can't even leave Viridian City now because of this bug! The guy passed out in the road that exists prior to the pokedex is collected somehow came back on top of it. Give me a moment sinc eI need to get into my dropbox account so I can set this up

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    awesome everything works again. And thanks so much for the extra items, that's very much appreciated.

EDIT: I was just trying to do a bit of gardening outside pallet Town here and the game crashed. I'm sure I know what may have caused it as I was interacting with the wortortle next to the farm owner expecting it to water the planet berries when it crashed.

Last edited:

Wootius

Glah
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2022
    awesome everything works again. And thanks so much for the extra items, that's very much appreciated.

EDIT: I was just trying to do a bit of gardening outside pallet Town here and the game crashed. I'm sure I know what may have caused it as I was interacting with the wortortle next to the farm owner expecting it to water the planet berries when it crashed.

Old hotfix

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2018
    Not sure if I missed something, but were we already introduced to Giselle? I was surprised to see she was the only npc who didn't ditch the ship.

Other than that, looking forward to seeing how you handle Olivine City.

Wootius

Glah
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2022
    You meet Giselle is Sable City, south of Route 3.

Hm, I thought I added a check to see if you meet her. Thanks for that report.

Wootius

Glah
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2022
    Not sure if I missed something, but were we already introduced to Giselle? I was surprised to see she was the only npc who didn't ditch the ship.

Other than that, looking forward to seeing how you handle Olivine City.

I've gone in there and the proper event should play now.

Wootius

Glah
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2022
    Yeah... Quite a bit of level grinding. Blehg.

Do you feel grinding is still bad?

I tried to alleviate grinding some, has it not worked?

DEMO 1-2.rar has been updated several times today. Highlights include a fixed SS Anne Deck, watering can at the family farm, and RANDOM MISTY GYM TEAM. The first of the random teams, all the gym leaders will have them after Brock.

Maybe they'll have 2 teams? Or three?

Heh. {XD}

Heh. {:3}

Heh.
    Lz6HMGy.gif

Note you only have to win once. So if you lose, you could get a team that is easier for you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2018
    Right, you did state we were supposed to go there. Ended up skipping that, cause it looked like a checkpoint. Wouldn't really label it as an optional town in that case.

Wootius

Glah
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2022
    Right, you did state we were supposed to go there. Ended up skipping that, cause it looked like a checkpoint. Wouldn't really label it as an optional town in that case.

The check in place in the newer versions let's you skip her.

Wootius

Glah
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2022
    Pokemon Rebalanced: Phase 2

Arcanine

The Regal Dog

Fire/Normal
    Intimidate or Sun Touched(Fire move heal for 1/8 Damage dealt)

Evpbgts.gif

L6vjn5R.png

Phase 2 is where I go though and do a second rebalancing of moves, BSTs, and level of movesets. It's to make sure all of the Pokemon are being changed consistently and that I haven't made outrageous new moves, as well as to try and give each Pokemon a little more individuality it may have lost.

Arcanine here is now Fire/Normal. This is to give it STAB Extremespeed, contrast with the now Fire/Ghost Ninetales, and to add new(when I started this) typing to the game.

It has a new ability, Sun Touched. Arcanine received a large BST nerf and I had feedback that it may have been too much. So I created Sun Touched to help with that. Sun Touched let's Arcanine regen in battle for free while using its powerful fire moves and will stack with other healing items.

It retains Intimidate, and its BSTs have been shifted to accommodate it, to allow it a physically tanky build for your team and the general utillity being able to lower the enemy's Attack on switch in brings.

It's moveset is awesome now. Lots of Special Fire type moves, early STAB Quick Attack, latter STAB Extremespeed, a good set of Physical coverage moves, late game Agility, and Morning Sun. Morning Sun will do much to help alleviate its weak bulk if you can be tactical with healing.

Any questions? Feedback?

CIRCLETHROW: 75 BP Physical Fighting: Dragon Tail Effect.
    Outrage: 70 BP Physical Dragon: Hits twice, 50% Recoil.
    VDASH: 140 BP Physical Fire: 100% Accuracy but with 30% Recoil, Confuse Self.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I love the addition of Jessie and James to this it makes it quite fun lol. I noticed that in Pewter however that there is a disguised Jessie next to the pokemon center who says the same things she says before Mt. Moon. I battled her before realizing this but nothing happened, so its like the case with two rivals outside Viridian City.

Also I randomly found a pokeball with a Froakie next to Jessie as well. I didn't save after finding out as when it comes to all these random pokeballs with pokemon I don't want to save after getting one unless its a pokemon you're supposed to get (like Lapras later in the game along with Eevee or Hitmonchan/Hitmonlee).

Wootius

Glah
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2022
    I love the addition of Jessie and James to this it makes it quite fun lol. I noticed that in Pewter however that there is a disguised Jessie next to the pokemon center who says the same things she says before Mt. Moon. I battled her before realizing this but nothing happened, so its like the case with two rivals outside Viridian City.

Also I randomly found a pokeball with a Froakie next to Jessie as well. I didn't save after finding out as when it comes to all these random pokeballs with pokemon I don't want to save after getting one unless its a pokemon you're supposed to get (like Lapras later in the game along with Eevee or Hitmonchan/Hitmonlee).

I glad you like J&J. I wanted some named Rockets to kinda be rivals/have a good team and they fit the bill perfectly!

Yeah, I'm bad about leaving dev stuff in builds.... it's gone now. Not updated yet.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2015
    Just beat Brock, this game seems really great so far, loving the additional content & can't wait to see what happens next. Attached my team so far, probably going to trade out Seedot for Jigglypuff & then trade it for Swinub back in Pewter City. But training in Sable City has been a lot of fun. Props on such a well done project. Clearly got some bugs left in it still, but despite that still a truly enjoyable title, well done.

Wootius

Glah
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2022
    Just beat Brock, this game seems really great so far, loving the additional content & can't wait to see what happens next. Attached my team so far, probably going to trade out Seedot for Jigglypuff & then trade it for Swinub back in Pewter City. But training in Sable City has been a lot of fun. Props on such a well done project. Clearly got some bugs left in it still, but despite that still a truly enjoyable title, well done.

Thank you for playing and the encouraging feedback. :)

I do leave lots of dev stuff and don't bug test enough, but I'd rather have the feedback on the Pokemon changes now rather than do them and have everyone hate it.

If you've enjoyed Pewter City, wait till real events happen! I only get better at eventing as the game goes on. There are lots of trades everywhere too, I do that to add more pokemon rather then clutter up the wild.

Does your Teddiursa have Guts? You can buy Flame Orbs in Celadon. ;)

I had to nerf Ledian recently, be sure to tell me how you like it.

You can catch Pikachu with Light Balls in the forest, if you're willing to hunt. Or mine for a Stone. But don't use those before Misty unless you want a easy time.

I'm not happy with the Woobat changes, but It didn't have a lot to work with...

Squirtle is a bro. You'll love him.

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Hmm I'm battling team rocket in Bill's here and for a while I keep getting these errors. they don't crash the game but every time Curse is used these errors pop up. I think it may be the animation because when any non-ghost uses curse (in this case Rocket Grunt Sara's Onix), while the stat change occurs properly the initial animation is the ghost-type variant instead. Also her Stunky's aftermath ability works if hit every time as opposed to when delt a finishing blow.

Wootius

Glah
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2022
    Curse/Aftermath are bugged from the Gen 6 project I think. Aftermath bug is huge, thanks

I will look into it!

Back