• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Hi idk whats happening but im having an error about script yeetifier pro line 272. Idk what that means. Im using Joiplay if that matters.

Make sure to get the latest JoiPlay build from their patreon. The current one from google play doesn't support e19 but their test build on patreon works fine with it.

Raiimeister

Hear Me Roar!
    Years
  • Make sure to get the latest JoiPlay build from their patreon. The current one from google play doesn't support e19 but their test build on patreon works fine with it.

Yeah im using the one thats on patreon. The 1.10.65 build. I even redownload the game but im still having the same error. Idk whats happening

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    Oh my Arceus, it's finally out! It feels like I've been waiting forever! Thank you Amethyst for everything you've done. Truly, I mean it. Pokemon Reborn is my favorite Pokemon game, bar none, and that includes GameFreak's own games. This has been an absolutely amazing experience.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Make sure to get the latest JoiPlay build from their patreon. The current one from google play doesn't support e19 but their test build on patreon works fine with it.

It's not working for me either, strangely. Same error as the person you responded to. I'll attach a screenshot.
    Using version 1.10.065 and RPGM Update 1.10.52, which are respectively the most recent updates on their page. Also an entirely fresh extraction of the game folder.
    fzqr3w.jpg

Last edited:

Pokeminer20

PDM20, Coder of Chaos!
    Years
  • It's not working for me either, strangely. Same error as the person you responded to. I'll attach a screenshot.
    Using version 1.10.065 and RPGM Update 1.10.52, which are respectively the most recent updates on their page. Also an entirely fresh extraction of the game folder.
    fzqr3w.jpg

I had a similar issue. I was able to fix it by putting the game folder in the internal storage, not on an sd card

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I had a similar issue. I was able to fix it by putting the game folder in the internal storage, not on an sd card

Mine is also in internal storage, my phone lacks an SD card 🤔
    Maybe it's a settings issue with JoiPlay, what's your startup look like?

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Yeah im using the one thats on patreon. The 1.10.65 build. I even redownload the game but im still having the same error. Idk whats happening

CAN THIS GAME CAN BE PLAYED ON JOIPLAY AND IF SO TELL ME HOW ?🤔

https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/topic/61502-working-1912-game-file-setup-for-joiplay/

Can you try this? This one works for me on the latest joiplay build that's available in patreon and this user was kind enough to post it in the Reborn forums

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    my antivirus says the update is a potentially dangerous unwanted item on my pc, this won't give my pc the digital aids will it?

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2023
    the updater is safe to use it's being picked up as potentially dangerous because most antivirus software flag most unknown programs that download and install something from the internet as potentially dangerous

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2023
    WHERE CAN U FIND THE CHOLOLATE ICE CREAM IN THE GAME FOR THE LITTLE GIRL IN THE CANDY SHOP IN THE GAME?

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2023
    on bright sunny days there will be an ice cream vendor outside the grand hall and I also believe you can get it randomly from pickup

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    NoMethodError

just a few days ago I downloaded Pokemon reborn version 19.16 and started a new game in joi play on my Android device, but when I clicked on new game it crashed and an error popped up. Here see this screenshot,can anyone help me with this problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221030_214934.jpg
      Screenshot_20221030_214934.jpg
      57.7 KB · Views: 9
    Back