• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    Not to seem demanding, but when can we expect the new Episode? It's been over a year since the last one came out. I really want to complete the game, so that I can start it all over again!

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    Best starter is Froakie, for sure. Speaking of which, anybody know of a way to teach Froakie a Ground or Grass type attack before the first Gym so that he can Protean into a type with an advantage?

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    https://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/41216-the-last-only-and-very-final-x-hype-thread/

I suggest you to take a good look at this topic... especially the last few pages. Also, the next episode will likely be the last in terms of story, so it's understandable that they're taking some extra time with it.

For Froakie... no, I don't think so. In fact I consider torchic to be better because it's more useful in that early part of the game. But you can still use normal type moves on it, plus you get access to quite good pokemon for that gym like Mightyena and Kricketune.

Besides Froakie and Torchic, some great and possibly underrated starters, imo, are Fennekin and Turtwig (plus the more well known Chimchar and Mudkip). Maybe try them out in your next playthroughs, or go hard mode with Chikorita or Snivy!

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Not to seem demanding, but when can we expect the new Episode? It's been over a year since the last one came out. I really want to complete the game, so that I can start it all over again!

Fair concern! The final episode is done already actually, it's postgame that is and will continue to take forever! We're choosing to release them together to preempt any C&D shenanigans, since those tend to strike at the game's completion if they will.
    However, we did put out a small update at Christmas. It is mostly an AI update to expand it and fix some significant bugs, but this also comes with some QoL features like faster health bars, and multiple save file support. We hope this will tide you all over through the long development process!

Thanks for sticking with it as always~

Years
  • i wonder traded the growlithe you get from the officers quest and then i remembered i need to breed a growlithe egg is the any way i can get a growlithe at the game?

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2023
    i wonder traded the growlithe you get from the officers quest and then i remembered i need to breed a growlithe egg is the any way i can get a growlithe at the game?

I think you can very later but dont quote me on that. You could come over to the reborn website and ask someone to trade you an growlithe egg

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    Snivy is prob the strongest grass starter, since he has Contrary. Might not be early,but once he gets Leaf Storm, he'll be a top tier Special Sweeper.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Can we expect to see Sword & Shield Pokemon added in or is it simply too late for that? Thanks :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2023
    As far as I know it is not gonna be added and on their blog they made post about the game having to be done someday so I think that confirms that it wont be added.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    I see :(

I actually quite liked a lot of the Sword & Shield Pokemon but I understand how inconvenient it would be to add all of them in at this point.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    Fair concern! The final episode is done already actually, it's postgame that is and will continue to take forever! We're choosing to release them together to preempt any C&D shenanigans, since those tend to strike at the game's completion if they will.
    However, we did put out a small update at Christmas. It is mostly an AI update to expand it and fix some significant bugs, but this also comes with some QoL features like faster health bars, and multiple save file support. We hope this will tide you all over through the long development process!

Thanks for sticking with it as always~

I thought I replied to this earlier but it seems to not have taken. That's an excellent idea. Nintendo and GameFreak have a nasty habit of ruining fangames, especially ones like this that are far better than anything they could come up with. I'm still waiting patiently for the conclusion of this fantastic game, and it's great to see this thread active again and to hear from you!

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    It's fine, I'll just do different monotypes of the game in Extreme in order to wait, already completed a Fire and a Dark Monotype, guess I'll go for Ground next.

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Hi friends.
    It's been 10 years but we finally finished the video game.

Details are edited into the original post
    Thanks for everyone's patience <3

Back