• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Reborn of ruler

Status
Not open for further replies.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    " We are not fighting. just talking," Anna said.
    " Only clue I can give you is, In the night of Dark Ally, King sleeps like a beast. He is feared as he were guarded by a two and four and none. As you pass them, you'll find the wall of steel guarded by the man in steel and horse in steel. As you press the hard steel you'll find the pure darkness and the fearsome sound..." old lady said. Anna frowned.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Alana followed and looked around. "I don't want to stay around here. Lets find some place to camp."

Alana

Years
    "Right. And since we don't know about all the POkemon that are extinct in our time we have no data on them."

Alana

Years
    "I don't wanna run just yet. I wanna learn more about these Pokemon." She took out a notepad that already had info on Magnamise and started to write a description on it. "I wonder what its called."

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    " Hmm... Ah! Pandoose, Panda Moose pokemon. Type: normal, Flying Ability: Power Miss ( when opponent uses super affective attack against Pandoose, opponent's attack will miss for 5 turns)
    Pandoose lives in a deep forest. As baby, Pandoose doesn't have wings, but when it grows older, then the white wing will pop out. It extinct for its food has been destroyed."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back