• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon RED and BLUE ADVANCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Or have it all now like me, who uses the ROM and hacked each Pok?mon to precision with legitimate movesets and stats, and they're all in my boxes.

I don't have the $400 to spend on all that.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Let's see, I have a gamecube, g/s, and will get colleseum.I might not get the remakes, because I could just trade r/b pokemon to g/s, then trade those to colloseum, and then trade them to r/s, all without FR or LG.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Colosseum does not lt you import from GSC, you get new ones that are not from your pak. Your GSC pak will never again have use outside of what it already has. They would not allow the evil movesets from GSC to return.

Rayquaza

Champions Of The Sky
    Years
  • DragonTrainer said:
    Let's see, I have a gamecube, g/s, and will get colleseum.I might not get the remakes, because I could just trade r/b pokemon to g/s, then trade those to colloseum, and then trade them to r/s, all without FR or LG.

hmm I'm think that is impossible..:D I thought you can onlu upload pkmn's from Ru/Sa.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Dude, please don't double post, and you're first post was totally 100% SPAM....

Years
  • Kairi said:
    Or have it all now like me, who uses the ROM and hacked each Pok?mon to precision with legitimate movesets and stats, and they're all in my boxes.

Doesn't that remove the point?! Hacking the PKMN, for reasons other than research into the game, is just cheating! That's just my opinion, I wouldn't feel satisfied if that's how I did it.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ehh. It still took time to make the movesets and make them work, and they it took weeks to make all the Pok?mon. I'm satisfied.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Demotruk said:
    Doesn't that remove the point?! Hacking the PKMN, for reasons other than research into the game, is just cheating! That's just my opinion, I wouldn't feel satisfied if that's how I did it.
    Its not like she is going to battle some one with her game. What about all the members she has helped on there Pokemon games, if thats her way to find out about the game then im satisfied with that.

Years
  • lol some ppl here r funny.

well i don't know if anyone posted dis already, which i don't think anyone has, but thur will be a female character in fire red/ leaf green hers da pic:

Last edited:

Sturm

Kurokoneko
    Years
  • DragonMaster said:
    lol some ppl here r funny.

well i don't know if anyone posted dis already, which i don't think anyone has, but thur will be a female character in fire red/ leaf green hers da pic:
    Where did you get that picture...? I never see that picture...

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It's on www.pokefor.tk but the one he showed was a cropped version that's been spreading on the net against Meowth's wishes.

Fire Master

Fire Pokemon Master (FPM)
    Years
  • have you seen the new screenshot?
    Pokemon RED and BLUE ADVANCE

ashley03

Queen of Oddness
    Years
  • do you want to know a cheat for blue, yellow,and red?

put a rare candy in the 6th spot! ask the man just out of viridian town. when he askes you the question say no then go surf on the waves bu cinnabar island there you should find a freaky pokemon but don't capture it.it will give you a viris that will eventuly distore your game!!!!!!!use any pokemon!!! one attack will do it. the check the rare candy it should have multipled!!! that's it.

chow, ashley03

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back