• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Reign of Fire Version

Should D/P Pokemon be used in this hack?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • I can test too, if you want :/ And I can also be editor; I AM an editor's daughter after all, and I HATE seeing/playing games with a load of grammar errors (unless put there on purpose). I mean, I've even seen actual DEVELOPED translated games (ones actually made by the company that produces them) with grammatical errors. Ticks me off >.>

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • I can test too, if you want :/ And I can also be editor; I AM an editor's daughter after all, and I HATE seeing/playing games with a load of grammar errors (unless put there on purpose). I mean, I've even seen actual DEVELOPED translated games (ones actually made by the company that produces them) with grammatical errors. Ticks me off >.>
    Well, don't expect any errors from my scripts, I'm a grammar freak and I played the translated verion of pokemon Green, one word:
    WOW
    They changed tackle to go all out :shocked:.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Well, don't expect any errors from my scripts, I'm a grammar freak and I played the translated verion of pokemon Green, one word:
    WOW
    They changed tackle to go all out :shocked:.

Yeah, me either. In actuality, I plan to get an English major when I get into college, so I'm a huge grammar freak. And, if machomuu misses something, I'll catch it for him. ;)

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years

Theres one grammar error in the official FireRed/LeafGreen games

Next to nugget bridge theres a boy standing there in the grass saying:
    I saw your feat from de grass!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Theres one grammar error in the official FireRed/LeafGreen games

Next to nugget bridge theres a boy standing there in the grass saying:
    I saw your feat from de grass!

No, that isn't a grammar error. He was saying he saw your feat, not your feet. As in, he saw you accomplish something, which, in this case, would be the Nugget Bridge.

So, he's saying he watched you battle up the bridge, not saying he saw your feet.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • No, that isn't a grammar error. He was saying he saw your feat, not your feet. As in, he saw you accomplish something, which, in this case, would be the Nugget Bridge.

So, he's saying he watched you battle up the bridge, not saying he saw your feet.

Yup, Vrai's right about that.

Now, I THINK this was in Shadows of Almia, but the English translators use the incorrect form of "was" or "were" or something >.> And another game, not Pokemon, but for the DS anyways, spelled a word with an extra letter. It wasn't British, I know that...

I'd still like to Beta test, though :/

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
  • Hey guys, sorry about the break, but I've had my ;aptop break down on me :( so having troubles getting internet access on a machine right now. The two beta offers above, approved, but you shall be added later, as I am rather busy atm. I feel that having d/p pokemon may make things a little harder, but I shall leave this to a poll finish, which shall be decided by the turn of the year.

Thanks again guys!

PS, nice banner aljam

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    say if i choose to be a beta tester...what do i do? and how do i test it? what...do you send it to me in an email or something? just curious...

voltachu

in training pokemon hacker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Hey i could be a beta tester for you iv played and owned every pokemon game except from the n64 and pinball games so i know what makes a good game. and also this hack sounds great
    voltachu

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hey, everybody who's been asking to help~

READ THE FIRST POST.

Druyii specifically said that right now, we don't need any particular help in beta testing, and so far, we have no beta for anyone to test. When we're all ready, we will let you all know, and sign on a few testers. Until then, no more requests to be a beta tester. Okay?

Thanks. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back