• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
    • Seen today
    Could somebody please explain where Staryu, Swinub and/or Houndour can be found? Is Houndour even in this game?

Years
    • he/they
    • Seen Jun 29, 2023
    when you get froakie is there some way to make him have protean instead of torrent? i have tried about 50 times over to get that ability but i keep getting torrent.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2015
    I have the latest 1.17 version...my pokemon are levelling up but not learning any new moves they should be learning at the level they are..like my level 12 vivilion just has tackle nd string shot..i saw an lp he had all the moves at the same level...please help me resolve this issue

Years
    • Seen today
    Is there really no location guide out there for this game? I may just use gameshark to get the team I want so I can enjoy my life.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2015
    When i try to patch this on android using ROM Patcher, it says
    UPS: Patch header invalid

Years
    • he/they
    • Seen Jun 29, 2023
    HI, thought i should just let you know that you can enter the cave in halfleaf city before defeating the gym in that city...

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    Hey guys trying to build a team of mega's if possible... Anybody know where to find carvanha? Also is there a final count on the amount of mega evolutions in this game?

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    Hey guys trying to build a team of mega's if possible... Anybody know where to find carvanha? Also is there a final count on the amount of mega evolutions in this game?
    Just beat guy with mega lucario in lividity city and he says you can only have 1 mega at a time! Is this true? That sucks.... Still looking for carvanha tho need a good water type and dark type would be handy too

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2015
    How are trade Pokemon evolved? Can you make a list, like Togepi Magmar all of those.. And how is friendship done? How does Togepi evolve into Togetic? And Togetic into Togekiss?

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2015
    Sorry, Fairy-Type is not available in this hack. :( But you can evolve Togetic by using a Sun Stone. :) But, did you look at the thread? The latest version is just right there. Version 1.17. :|:|:|

There is fairy type..and how do you evolve Togepi to Togetic?

INDIAN MEW(ARAZI)

THE WORLDS MOST DUMB MAN
    Years
  • I fail to patch myboy Emerald ROM on my Android using ROM Patcher and My Boy.

you don't need ROM poacher just rename GBA file as IPS file but don't change .GBA and then hold the ROM on my boy a menu will pop up there are 3 option one will be patch game click on it and you will get patched ROM open,play and enjoy

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2015
    so i beat the story watched the credits and my keldeo turned into a bad egg -_- as far as i understand i need it later in the game to progress correct me if im wrong. if it is required to progress is their a wild pokemon modifier code i can use to get it back?

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2015
    I've been having an issue where Munna evolves at lvl 15, but all the moves it learns later it can't learn and Musharna only has psywave at lvl 22 and I'm not sure if it's worth training up? Does any know if it learns more moves?

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2021
    can you make a lips patch (orginal version before the others) i hate really the 3rd patchers like the ups or other because they are incomplete sometime or make some texture not correctly or says invaild Checksum that you a clean emerald usa version with no modify witch emerald i need anyway? usa or e or other lang?

Back