• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Hey,
    I cant see the old man who give you the thing to evolve your pokemon. Can anyone tell me when he shows up ?

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2015
    My 4th mission. After beating Night at Windy Cave, I went back to Solar City but couldn't find Alma ther. What should I do?

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2015
    Whenever I try to patch (using multi patch) says Input file, size and/or CRC32 invalid

AnsellD

Ansell
    Years
  • Hi there , nice game man i love it <3 ! umm mind listing the mega evolutions possible in this game please , wish to know to build up my team since only 1 mega is possible :( ! Btw how's pokemon mega going i'm really excited to try it out !!!!

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
    Years
  • Dude, I can not complete the second mission (The giving of Microscope). Because I already finished it (I didnt talk to receptionist in the Eastern City before I do the mission). Plzz tell meh how to pass that ;-;

The Red X

Legendary Tamer
    Years
  • where can i find a good grass type pokemon in the game..at the 7th badge...also no oddish or sunkern or **** like that pls

Did you get Snivy in Solar City?Evolve it then yeah..If your up to getting the 8th badge,get Chespin in Chinchilla City..

The Red X

Legendary Tamer
    Years
  • Well,Im playing Resolute and got 8 badges in Tyron and saved..(IM NOT USING CHEATS)But,I come back and the man who blocked the cave wouldnt let me go through..Whats wrong with it?Its like a bug..Pls fix.. why didnt it work
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2017
    I'm currently in Umber Path trying to capture a Ralts. I know the pokemon's rare, but this is ridiculous.. I've been at it for like 2 hours without even encountering one... I noticed that there's a plateform only reachable once you get surf. Is that it ? Please tell me, cause I'm losing patience right now xD

Pokemon I encountered in the route : Miltanks, aipoms, meowths, carnivines, voltorb, fletching, cherubi and growlithes. Just to be sure that these are the pokemons I'm supposed to meet.

Edit : I actually found one. This is indeed super rare.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2019
    Hi, I have a couple of questions but just wanted to say before hand this is a great rom hack, my first, but is very challenging and enjoyable. First of all, I was wondering if you put PP UPS in the game or not because I can't seem to find one. Also, I wanted to know the correct way to get a gallade by evolving, don't want to waste my only male ralts doing it wrong.Finally I was wanting to get into making rom hacks soon, but I don't have a basis of knowledge for creating them. If you could point me to some tools and that you used or anything really, it would be great.i have access to both a Mac and pc so anything can help. I am currently enrolled in advanced placement computer science and taken all programming classes at my school, if that is important info for you.

Thanks!

Years
  • Hi, I have a couple of questions but just wanted to say before hand this is a great rom hack, my first, but is very challenging and enjoyable. First of all, I was wondering if you put PP UPS in the game or not because I can't seem to find one. Also, I wanted to know the correct way to get a gallade by evolving, don't want to waste my only male ralts doing it wrong.Finally I was wanting to get into making rom hacks soon, but I don't have a basis of knowledge for creating them. If you could point me to some tools and that you used or anything really, it would be great.i have access to both a Mac and pc so anything can help. I am currently enrolled in advanced placement computer science and taken all programming classes at my school, if that is important info for you.

Thanks!
    Heyo! I agree with you that this hack is freakin awesome, probably one of the best hacks I've ever played (one of the only I bothered to complete, that is). So anyhow, I found a PP UP in the game, but I obtained it at a late point (fact is taht I've used it just recently, so that proves that).
    I'm pretty sure you can evolve your male Kirlia in to Gallade with a Sun stone (instead of the usual canonical game's Dawn stone). I think all stones have been switched that way. I suggest saving before you try this though... sorry that it doesn't sound very helpful...
    You should start with downloading a couple of the well-knows such as AM (AdvanceMap) and the script writer. I'm sure you can find a lot more information about it in the hacking tools forum, they have lists of them there and a thread for each one.

Own request: I've reached the Sylon league and I've seen what the Elite members are like, but beating them is extremely hard. If someone can offer tips, I'd be real happy.
    This is my current team:

Demitry: a male Luxray (Intimidate)
    Knows: Strength, Bite, Thunder, Thunderbolt

Keon: a male Lucario (Inner focus)
    Knows: Earthquake, Dragonbreath, Rock slide, Hi Jump Kick

Ursa: a female Dewgong (Thick fat)
    Knows: Aurora beam, Surf, Take down, Ice beam

Oraia: a female Bisharp (Pressure)
    Knows: Rock slide, Brick break, Earthquake, Night daze

Kelli: a female Pidgeot (Keen eye)
    Knows: Whirlwind, Wing attack, Featherdance, Fly

Ayu: a male Delphox (Blaze)
    Knows: Psychic, Psybeam, Flamewheel, Flamethrower

All my Pokemon are between the lvl. 77-83. You may suggest that I raise their levels, but just getting them over 80 was a huge pain in the neck (!!!)

Some of my Pokemon know similar moves. This is on purpose, to match type advantages over the elite four members.

(My Pokemon team is not exotic the way I usually make it because this game is extremely hard to complete, so I stick to the basic but powerfuls)

Last edited:

KazukoHimura

"I guess I'm just a bit hungry..."
    Years
  • Friend of mine just started playing, and well..I'll paste the chatlog of her issue here:

Her: is the fairy type programmed right in Resolute version?
    Her: because the dragon-type Twister hit me.
    Me: IDK
    Her: and I'm taking 'super effective' damage rom FIGHTING moves
    Me: O.o
    Her: may wish to let that guy know
    Her: Togepi was hit by a Gible's Twister attack and took super effective damage from a Scraggly
    Her: as a NORMAL type would do

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Togepi is normal type in this hack. I dont think he changed the "old" pokemon's types, only those from gen 6 are fairy (like Flabebe ).

Back