• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Retreval

What should the starter be?

• Cranidos (evo lv20)

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Turtwig (evo lv25--->Torterra

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Other (post)

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
Years
  • Pokemon Retreval

Hi, I'm Momoko. You may have seen me around the scrapbox alot -_-, recently presenting many hacks. Well, truthfully, none of them went very well, although I have gained experience from them. I hope this one will go smoother, especially after understanding what i did wrong.
    But that's enough about me. You want to hear about the hack, don't you?

Pokemon Retreval

Pokemon RetrevalPokemon Retreval

Hack of: Fire Red
    ^^^^^^THREAD USE ONLY, IF I SEE IT IN SIGGYS ILL DIE >.>^^^^^^^​

I recently REstarted this hack. All maps,scripts gone. Some palettes got really messed up for no reason...
    Anyways, I changed the storyline so that it's set in Johto. Evertything else will be the same, even the DP pokemon.

Team:
    Me-mapper,basic scripter,basic spriter
    Megiddo-advanced scripter
    lmg123-beta tester.

Help/Credits
    I need help with:
    (title screen editor)
    (world map editor O_o)

CREDITS:
    Nicolas-Hunter J(ay)battle sprite.
    Gridiron-palettes for Hero.

Pokemon Retreval

The story basically revolves around Pokehunter J. You get your first pokemon from Prof. Elm Cranidos* and start your jouney to the league! Oak tells you to visit Rowan in the next city, who will give you more information and a lesson on Pokemon. After Prof. Rowan meets you at Waterwheel City,the city Violet was replaced with, you find out from an assisant an earthquake nearby struck(next route) As u go investigate,a woman with a metal object on her hand, and what appears to be goggles is stealing Pokemon!..!! She quickly leaves after taking some. Rowam tells you to drop PKMN Gyms, so you and Rowan's grandchild make it your duty to track her, and RETREVEall the pokemon!

Pokemon Retreval

SOME diamond/pearl Pokemon.
    Play as Johto hero/heroine
    fight PkmnHunter J(ay)
    Totally kikbutt rombase
    Johto with some things changed!
    SOME D/P pokemon
    Cranidos as starter(obviously)

Pokemon Retreval
    -Progress Meter-
    Bold=doing right now
    striked=finished
    normal=haven't started

New Bark Town
    Route 29
    Cherrygrove City
    Insert hero OWs
    Change gender choosign sprites
    Starter script
    Berry Script -_-
    Rowan/National dex/earthquake/Pkmn Hunter J script (might take a while)

Pokemon Retreval

Pokemon Retreval Pokemon Retreval

Pokemon Retreval
    Pokemon Retreval

Pokemon Retreval
    Pokemon Retreval
    Pokemon Retreval
    Pokemon Retreval

Pokemon Retreval

Pokemon Retreval

Pokemon Retreval

Pokemon Retreval

Pokemon Retreval

Pokemon Retreval

Downloads:
    None yet.

Last edited:
    Years
  • this looks like a very intresting hack well good luck on that earthquake hope you dont kill your self lol just a joke anyway i wish you the best of luck and is legend of lucario still going that looked like a good hack anyway seeya

Momoko

Years
  • Thanx lol...no i don't think i will kill myself because u HEAR of the earthquake, not feel it :) anyways...*L.O.L might still be going on but im having some problems with it.*

Hmm i really need a PKMN Hunter J overworld sprite, without it I can't start...

Momoko

Years
  • mmh....beta tester? ooo....kay....Im not really thinking that far right now,and i doubt ill need any but...

fro now i reeeally need a Hunter J OW/walking sprites -_-...ive tried my own but they don't look so great.......

Yay first route and starting map finished..i really have 2 sleep now. Ill work on sprites later, and psot screeneis tomm. Thx bye!

Momoko

Years
  • Yay! I bring you a userber..

Pokemon Retreval

I worked hard on it... better see it in ur siggys! xD jk..

edit: Finished Pkmn Hunter J's overworlds!
    Pokemon RetrevalPokemon RetrevalPokemon RetrevalPokemon Retreval

credit to: Horus for base sprite

Last edited:

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
    Years
  • My sig doesn't have anymore room. Just let it be known that I'm a scripter for this. May I do a little palette editing, take some screenshots, and see if you like it?

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    This is great, put the screens in the first post and ask a mod to move this to the hack showcase because it really belongs there. Did you start scripting yet?

Momoko

Years
  • Thanx lol!

But i'm afriad I'll have to wait a little bit. I'll at least finish the first gym city before seeing this in hax showcase. I will put those screenies later, for now...

Oh, and eeveon, SHE DOES NOW! XD

Last edited:
    Years
  • these screenshots are very good love the spirit you should put this in the hack showcase as G.K.S. said it is very good anyway good luck on this really good hack

Momoko

Years
  • Lol thank you, but I will wait a bit longer...im only at the 2nd town, havent even started scripting yet..!

Oh lol and I think i'm in trouble with the Hunter J sprite :P

NeverPoster

Elite Trainer
    Years
  • Hi, momo. Nice hack you have here...didn't actually know about this till u told me about it..anyways u must change the PKMN Hunter J sprite! It's Sallys...Horus wont let you will he?
    anyways good luck, u havent posted in a while so..any updates?

Momoko

Years
  • oh lol...yea ive been busy. anyways, yea i finished mapping for 1st beta, and stated scripting. all that's left is for megiddo to do adv scripting. ...thx and screenies come later when i update hunter J sprite.

Momoko

Years
  • Sorry for no updates for a while..

anyways, img123,I will put you in as a beta tester.

I've edited the Hunter J overworlds some more, now im inserting Dawns OWs and other sprites I may need..

Well, basically i have been mapping up to pre-beta, now i just need to touch up the maps and uhh start scripting,then I will hand the advanced scripting over to Megiddo.

I will be posting new Userbar soon!

Don't forget to vote in poll!

Momoko

Years
  • Yeap :) Im having troubly inserting cranidos sprite,though...anyways now I'm trying to insert the Overworlds for the Hero. after that, I'll take screens of New Bark Town

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • Retrieve. Retrieval. I hope you meant to misspell the title.

Anyway, original story. Sorta. Hopefully, scripts and things are acceptable. And, well, that Rombase is very.. used. I'd go for more of an original look. But that's just me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back