• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Revenge/Team Dark Evolution [now recruiting]

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2021
    You should play one f them, and then play Emereld. These games have neat deatures like you can build your own secret base, e.t.c

Ash Ketchum 11

I conquered emerald with kadabra. 2 of them actually and mudkip I think. I beat the elite four with just mudkip and kadabra as back up.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Yeah kingdom hearts is another 1 of my favorite series. I got all the games.

It seems i need to redo the fifst Abby encounter script which i'll do soon when my mom leaves me alone. Also what text color should go for each character thats in the main story. Im thinking black for male protaginist, blue for siris victoria, red for alucard, silver for silver, orange for ed. But there are only a certain number of colors we can use.

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
  • I personally like the whole "slent protagonist" thing. It allows you to imagine what you are would say as that character. But if speech is necessary for the storyline, then it would be better to put that in.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    There is a tiny bit of speech the protaginist says. But i dont know if its needed. I am going to do another 1 with the speech out. I will post it up on skype/ pm u guys it so we can see which 1 is better.

EDIT:
    Ok guys I pmed the team 2 roms to see if we should make the protagonist have text [besides when u start the game on route 1 [which is messed up as of now but will fix it in SicariusCredo3's new rom]] and posted it on the skpe team discussion to make sure its not public yet.

(thats all 4 2night since its late & i got work 2mor)

Last edited:

BlueEon

Weavile
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2021
    Well, um... I think we should NOT go with the " Silent Protagnist" thing, oh, and yeah, I read the Pm before the last post, so I didn't know that Skf was originally gonna fix the game in the new Rom. Oh, and hey, are we gonna edit the maps? Or are we just going to insert new tiles?

Ash Ketchum 11

I think we are just going to insert... Altering the map would cause complications we don't need right now.

LeiAlcantara025

Hack Expert Most IN Mapping
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2019
    Im a mapper guys even im a newbee im good i promise i even creating two roms by now

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Well, um... I think we should NOT go with the " Silent Protagnist" thing, oh, and yeah, I read the Pm before the last post, so I didn't know that Skf was originally gonna fix the game in the new Rom. Oh, and hey, are we gonna edit the maps? Or are we just going to insert new tiles?
    Np. Thats fine. I know there are bugs to work out.
    Doing the maps comes later when we get the rom.
    I think we are just going to insert... Altering the map would cause complications we don't need right now.

Thats true. That is why im testing/ doing all the scripts in the test roms to make they work right.
    But in the new rom im hoping to do new maps and not run in2 problems.

Im a mapper guys even im a newbee im good i promise i even creating two roms by now
    If u want to apply can u pm some samples of your work.
    So it would seem u word be our 2nd mapper then which sounds good.

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
  • Yep. Sorry about that.

To get back on track, I was just wondering if there was some kind of timeline/projected goal date for finishing the ROM base. No hurry, but I'm pretty excited to begin working on it.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    As of now there isnt a release/ due date. When SicariusCredo3 is done then we can decide. If u guys have the time then how does about 3 weeks after the new rom sound? Then if we can we can get up to the 2nd badge and release a new rom. If u guys think that sounds good.

Ash Ketchum 11

Should we jaz up the pokemon theme songs? Lol
    And when you can release it, we all are ok with. No rush.

Back