• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Revenge/Team Dark Evolution [now recruiting]

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Yeah ill be inserting it soon. But im going to my dads for about 2 days so hope i can do more by then.

Ash Ketchum 11

https://pastebin.com/kDVr3Avp - code for a working calculator.
    https://pastebin.com/71M8Errb - code to make a adverage score

I know I haven't gave any of you and proof of my stuff, let alone skf because I told him I would a while ago... So here is a couple things I did. They both work like a gem, no probs.
    I wish I had a PC, I've been looking around under the table and I can't seem to get one yet, or I would have been doing as much work as I can. Such as tile inserting and sprite work. But I did what I could with what I had.

Ash Ketchum 11

Just regular cp... The instructor didn't say anything special... I used a program called Visual Basic. Wrote all these out by hand,

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    https://pastebin.com/kDVr3Avp - code for a working calculator.
    https://pastebin.com/71M8Errb - code to make a adverage score

I know I haven't gave any of you and proof of my stuff, let alone skf because I told him I would a while ago... So here is a couple things I did. They both work like a gem, no probs.
    I wish I had a PC, I've been looking around under the table and I can't seem to get one yet, or I would have been doing as much work as I can. Such as tile inserting and sprite work. But I did what I could with what I had.
    sorry man it slipped my mind to mention it.
    Great looking codes man.
    so we can some more stuff, do u want to do some npc scripts and also have some give scripts; like pokemon & items.

Just regular cp... The instructor didn't say anything special... I used a program called Visual Basic. Wrote all these out by hand,
    NIce.

BlueEon

Weavile
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2021
    Hey guys, long time no see! I've got good news, my finals are over, and I've finished making a sprite sheet for the male trainer, it includes fishing, flying, surfing running, walking, calling a pokemon and cycling. I'll be posting the link to the sprite sheet here in a few hours, be sure to re-check this post!

Ash Ketchum 11

Skf, I'll do what I can. Still no access to a computer. If I got some codes for items and such, would that help? Cause writing put npcs are still weird for me.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    sorry before my stupid step mother was rushing me out of my room bc they had cleaning people over [yep they are that lazy they have to pay some1 to clean] and I didn't have a chance to do anything until I got home. then my mom came home & I took a shower & went on errands all day until now.

Hey guys, long time no see! I've got good news, my finals are over, and I've finished making a sprite sheet for the male trainer, it includes fishing, flying, surfing running, walking, calling a pokemon and cycling. I'll be posting the link to the sprite sheet here in a few hours, be sure to re-check this post!
    great to hear. welcome back. Sounds great cant wait.

Welcome back! Can't wait to see them!
    lol me 2.

Skf, I'll do what I can. Still no access to a computer. If I got some codes for items and such, would that help? Cause writing put npcs are still weird for me.
    np.
    I understand man.
    yeah that would help.
    Me too. I never know what to make them say, if they should have missions or just some random stuff that may or may not be funny.

Sorry guys I said I would try to insert the scripts monday but it was hard for me to have free time this week when I cam home from work since I was tired and had to go to my dads for new glasses [it just came up suddenly & I had I to go] and waste a few days going back and forth. I need to
    re gain my motivation again bc every time I go there I get emotionally drained from being over there and need time to recuperate. I will definitely start doing the script inserts 2mor night when I get home from work & hand in my resume for another job [since now Im working for my grandmother part time, looking after her] and also when I finish my chores ;)

Last edited:

Ash Ketchum 11

Motivational talk: WE ARE ALL BACKING YOU UP AND WE ARE BEHIND YOU! We understand that you are having difficulties with work/new jobs/step parents etc. we want you to keep fighting strong! And finish way above everyone else! ????????????
    You are OUR leader and we need you to guide us, through adventure and hardship because... WE GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL, right?
    Our hack is going to be amazing! Wait until we finish and get a bunch of fans!
    We need you skf. Don't let us down.
    *bows*

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
  • Hey Skf,
    I think we all understand what you're going through. Family life is tough, especially when you add work into the mix. Take your time, do what you can, and don't worry about what you can't. Like Foreverman said, we are here to back you up. Even though is hack is your idea, you're not doing it alone. That said, if you want to delegate some extra work out because you're feeling burnt out, go ahead and do so. We all want to see this thing finished, and we are willing to work with you to get it there. We are a team after all! :)

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Thanks guys.
    And sorry if i hadnt give out any other work i just didnt know what else ro do for now until we do the transfer to the new rom.

Years
  • qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Hey man, I don't know much about work, but I do know that family life is tough. take your time and do what you can, you've got us, so you can rest a bit if you fell like it.
    Oh, yeah, and I was having some trouble with connecting my computer to the Internet so I was late, but here's the long awaited sprite sheet!
    https://s1080.photobucket.com/user/wasay3/media/HeroProto2_zps6eb05c03.png.html?sort=3&o=0

Sweet looks great.

Sounds great. We can use them. Im looking at them now.

EDIT:
    It seems when I insert the scripts it effects the previous 1s I insert. I keep getting the ones in the intro messed up or broken @_@ So in acting up on me and not wanting to insert right. I used the tuts I have to insert. I got part of it to work. Just cant get the movement to work or have the opponent give you a pokemon after a battle even though its in the script. Anyway this is what I manage to get for now.

there is 1 part in the script where it was "..." for just 1 paragraph & didn't want to post that.
    Spoiler:

I also managed to add the ed script & almost got it inserted right this time :) but the thing is he, re appears after you beat him & the 1st message still pops up. I'm looking into it. Also it seems when I tried to make each text change color for the player & the other person it doesn't work, I save & compile it & it only changes the whole thing 1 color. And I can't seem to get the movement to work correctly. I wanted to make a ? /! pop up on top of the persons heads and then continue the script but the ? & ! appear in the text box after I compile the script in.

Spoiler:

And yes those are place holder sprites/Ows since I didn't want to add any new sprites in to test the scripts. I wanted to make sure things work right first. Sorry about all screen shots, just wanted to show you what I'm talking about with the scripts.

Last edited:

BlueEon

Weavile
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2021
    Hey, guys, I have a bit of bad news. As I mentioned earlier, my computer is having some problems connecting to the internet and my tablet's battery recently died out and it's not charging for some reason. This means that I can only be active on the laptop or my mom's mobile, which are both occupied half the time.

Oh, yeah, and skf, those screenies are great and all, but there're a few grammatical errors here and there. Be sure to fix them when you can. :)

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Hey, guys, I have a bit of bad news. As I mentioned earlier, my computer is having some problems connecting to the internet and my tablet's battery recently died out and it's not charging for some reason. This means that I can only be active on the laptop or my mom's mobile, which are both occupied half the time.

Oh, yeah, and skf, those screenies are great and all, but there're a few grammatical errors here and there. Be sure to fix them when you can. :)

That sticks. Are u sure its tye battery? It could be the charger it self. If its the battery, is the tablet on warinty?
    Well good luck finding time when no1 is on.

Thanks. I tried to fix it a number of times but keeps changing back to the original script text i pasted. I 'll fix them soon by the time to insert them in the new rom.

Back