• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Revenge/Team Dark Evolution [now recruiting]

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
    • Online now
    i think we need a better type of guide step by step of whats next post screen shots of whats needs to change examples , like i want something like this ect...

Yep will do that. Like i said before i couldnt finish it bc.my mom just got home amd was rushing me to go down and eat. Will do 1 with more info later 2night.

@ Mikekillkill XD good kyrem sprite. Will cross that off later after my shower

qaz015393

Years
    • Online now
    So is the new ROM base ready to work on? I'd be happy to start inserting if it is.

it wont be ready for a while SicariusCredo3 is very busy. He said he is trying to get the houses in the right positions and the tall tower is quite tricky to get in as it seems however very nearly finished.

So in the mean time I'm trying out all the scripts I did so far and fix any that have issues.

EDIT:
    Added a catalog of what has been done and what still needs doing on the 1st post.
    Tell me what you think.

Last edited:

BlueEon

Weavile
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2021
    Bad news guys, I was making the female OW's and was done with about 20% and then something went wrong with the Electricity so the computer reset itself without saving my work. :c

qaz015393

Years
    • Online now
    Bad news guys, I was making the female OW's and was done with about 20% and then something went wrong with the Electricity so the computer reset itself without saving my work. :c

That stinks. I hate when that happens. I have a similar problem with my laptop, that out of no where it gets a blue screen that forces it to re set xD >_<

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    Short Autobiography: My life has been kinda eventful, if internally lonely. I'm a very fond fan of the arts, and video-games, especially the action and the story!
    Past experience:none
    Skills: Plot and character development, as well as beta testing
    Experience example(s): none
    Time Zone:
    Availability: anytime
    Contact Information:
    [email protected]

qaz015393

Years
    • Online now
    Short Autobiography: My life has been kinda eventful, if internally lonely. I'm a very fond fan of the arts, and video-games, especially the action and the story!
    Skills: Plot and character development, as well as beta testing
    Experience example(s): none
    Time Zone:
    Availability: anytime
    Contact Information:
    [email protected]

welcome to the team. Added u on skype.

qaz015393

Years
    • Online now
    whats your skype? maybe that will help
    skf fefoe but for some reason I can't search and find myself XD lol I use my main hotmail account [my otherswere locked since the site changed some time ago not to mention i forgot the password and recovery password XD ]

KamikazeSSoH

Gym leader of São Paulo,brazi
    Years
  • Short Autobiography: Im a Fellow Pokemon Fan from brazil i work and have school at morning but at 1:00 PM im already on the pc. so its kinda of good i guess
    Skills: character development, as well as beta testing,Translation to Portuguese./Can Record Gameplay Help whit screenshots i guess
    Experience example(s): None :/
    Time Zone:UTC -3 Brazil time
    Availability: To 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM IM ALL YOURS/Got School/Work at Morning :)
    Contact Information:
    [email protected]
    Skype: Kamakia_Subzero(if does not find me its Anderson Kamakia)

qaz015393

Years
    • Online now
    Short Autobiography: Im a Fellow Pokemon Fan from brazil i work and have school at morning but at 1:00 PM im already on the pc. so its kinda of good i guess
    Skills: character development, as well as beta testing,Translation to Portuguese./Can Record Gameplay Help whit screenshots i guess
    Contact Information:
    [email protected]

Welcome a board. I'll add u to 1st pg and on skype later when i get home from work.

Ok we now have enough beta tests that possition is now filled/closed :)

Im going to be fixing some scripts tonight and will give u it to test. Also there is some other things that were added last night. So i hope to have something for u guys later 2night. See u then.

PokeHunterBlack

Bounty Hunter
    Years
  • Short Auto Biography: Fellow PokeFan From Tassie I have school Between 8:00 to 3:10
    Past experience: None
    Skills: i am new so not sure yet...
    experience example/s: None
    Avalability: Not for sure between school hours maybe, only place with wifi
    Contact info: [email protected]
    No Skype

qaz015393

Years
    • Online now
    Short Autobiography: Im a Fellow Pokemon Fan from brazil i work and have school at morning but at 1:00 PM im already on the pc. so its kinda of good i guess
    Contact Information:
    [email protected]

k I official add u to the team on skype and on the 1st pg :D

Short Auto Biography: Fellow PokeFan From Tassie I have school Between 8:00 to 3:10
    Past experience: None
    Skills: i am new so not sure yet...
    experience example/s: None
    Avalability: Not for sure between school hours maybe, only place with wifi
    Contact info: [email protected]
    No Skype

k. so for now on ill add u under the other section. So once u figure out what u could do let me know ;)

Back