• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Revenge/Team Dark Evolution [now recruiting]

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
    • Seen yesterday

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    cant find it sorry all i see is the normal and shiny or do i recolour it myself

Yeah those r the sprites. We r recoloring those so those r what we call bases. The shadow pokemlon will take a while to complete the dex.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    okay then, so are we using gen 1 - 5/6?
    yep. we r going to use gen 1-6. gen 1-3 are already in fire red so in the catalog on pg1 I named the gen 4 and 5 pokemon we are going to add in. Don't know what other gen 6 pokemon to add. I need to see later when we are near our 2nd/3rd beta.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Cool, i will start when i can, is that okay

Sure np.

I managed to insert some trainer sprites so when i finish inserting the ones i need to i'll finish the scripts that are almost done.

EDIT:

Also I found some gba style N Ow sprites and I need some help to determine if they are public use or not. If they aren't then we need OWs of pokemon trainer N.

Last edited:

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    okay, sure np, if you need anything else just ask, okay
    ok sure :D

OK guys take a look at our male hero Matt
    9BTXbgU.png

[yeah i know the name isn't right but I did it as a test run to make sure it worked :d ]

BlueEon

Weavile
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2021
    Long Time no see guys.
    The Female hero is almost done. I've been a bit busy these days, And, ooh, my sprite sure looks good. :D

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Nice man :D

k so here is an update.

UPDATE:

Since the rom has errors and messed up we are restarting from scratch again. but this time we are going to use the ProjectUnamed(Complete) rom base while waiting for our new tile set rom base from SicariusCredo3. This should be our last time restarting the hack until transfering over to that rom but since we r using most of the same tiles. It'll take a short time to transfer over the scripts.
    We need some help though for SicariusCredo3 and the maps since we have 2 mappers [but 1 hasn't been on].
    VERMILION CITY is the last city that has new scripts in so there is a decent amount of the story.

BTW Pallet Town [+ 1 map for region 2] is mapped and Oak's intro is done.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2015
    Nice man :D

k so here is an update.

UPDATE:

Since the rom has errors and messed up we are restarting from scratch again. but this time we are going to use the ProjectUnamed(Complete) rom base while waiting for our new tile set rom base from SicariusCredo3. This should be our last time restarting the hack until transfering over to that rom but since we r using most of the same tiles. It'll take a short time to transfer over the scripts.
    We need some help though for SicariusCredo3 and the maps since we have 2 mappers [but 1 hasn't been on].
    VERMILION CITY is the last city that has new scripts in so there is a decent amount of the story.

BTW Pallet Town [+ 1 map for region 2] is mapped and Oak's intro is done.
    oh are we using the unnamed v2 or v1? the base is made by E.C right?

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    oh are we using the unnamed v2 or v1? the base is made by E.C right?

V1 yes by E.C. ive posted it on the group section on skype. Its going to be fast/easy to transfer the scripts over. But cant see anything since since most of the maps are messed up (from the tiles) XD

Sicarius hasn't posted as of late, is he active these days?

He is active but he is busy. That is why i said we need some1 to help him with the tiles.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2015
    V1 yes by E.C. ive posted it on the group section on skype. Its going to be fast/easy to transfer the scripts over. But cant see anything since since most of the maps are messed up (from the tiles) XD

He is active but he is busy. That is why i said we need some1 to help him with the tiles.
    Wouldn't V2 be better? Cause I think it has better tiles the maker said so

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Wouldn't V2 be better? Cause I think it has better tiles the maker said so
    bc there are some tiles missing in the v2 that are in v1.

v1 map:
    Spoiler:

v2 map [ported over the map to show but had to fix the trees and add signs since there are no mail boxs like the previous V.1]:
    Spoiler:

As you see the rest of the lab tiles aren't in the base [and yes i did check] and I don't know how I missed V1 not having all its tiles and missing a couple XD

Not to mention I told Sicarius to rip most of the tiles from that rom.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey guys,
    I'm glad to say that i've got a lot more time now and am just inserting the final tile (The big tower) and should be done in a couple of hours and so any help is not needed.
    As i mentioned i've basically been learning tile inserting as i go along by trial and error and so don't expect anything on the standard of lets say a liquid crystal rom.
    I've fitted everything we would need onto tilesets 1 and 2 and heres what they look like (minus the tower that i have halfway done).
    JWXnntB.png

I hope the mappers can work with this as these are all the tiles Qaz requested.

Back