• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Revenge/Team Dark Evolution [now recruiting]

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    ok so here is the reason for a delayed post, my cousin passed not that long between my last post, I was busy with looking for another job and work. Also was learning how to insert some tiles from Le Pug's tuts.

I found some more tiles that i would like to use since I got feed back that we need some more. I plan on using the ones from here. So credit to every1 the poster credited.

UPDATE:

I manged to insert some tiles so check them out.

And CERULEAN CITY palette 6 [this 1 isnt permanent since i did ask Tanay to insert some including this 1, I did this tile as a test to make sure i can insert] [credit to chimcharsfireworkd and every1 he posted on the deviantart link]
    Spoiler:

VIRIDIAN CITY palette 9 [credit goes to Light _PA]
    Spoiler:

And Im not going to start transferring over the scripts until the tiles, maps, pokemon are inserted just so we dont get problems with the scripts.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2015
    ok so here is the reason for a delayed post, my cousin passed not that long between my last post, I was busy with looking for another job and work. Also was learning how to insert some tiles from Le Pug's tuts.

I found some more tiles that i would like to use since I got feed back that we need some more. I plan on using the ones from here. So credit to every1 the poster credited.

UPDATE:

I manged to insert some tiles so check them out.

And CERULEAN CITY palette 6 [this 1 isnt permanent since i did ask Tanay to insert some including this 1, I did this tile as a test to make sure i can insert] [credit to chimcharsfireworkd and every1 he posted on the deviantart link]
    Spoiler:

VIRIDIAN CITY palette 9 [credit goes to Light _PA]
    Spoiler:

And Im not going to start transferring over the scripts until the tiles, maps, pokemon are inserted just so we dont get problems with the scripts.
    Those two houses in the same pallet? How? Do they have the same colors but just in different places?

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
    Years
  • I like your storyline and if you need any script help, just hop on our IRC chat whenever you feel. Also "Team DARK is gone and everything is peaceful." Lol... might sound a little racist, I think the team name should be changed. Just a personal opinion. (Obviously it's not racist but just looked racist haha).

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I like your storyline and if you need any script help, just hop on our IRC chat whenever you feel. Also "Team DARK is gone and everything is peaceful." Lol... might sound a little racist, I think the team name should be changed. Just a personal opinion. (Obviously it's not racist but just looked racist haha).

Thanks man :) will do.
    Also i did rename the evil org. Its now Team Obsidian i just didnt change it on the threads but i did in scripts.

Lol? Alright. Anything you need?

XD
    As of now only some minor texts like before. Pewter city is done with npc text. Just need misty and Lt. Surge cities.
    The other stuff is slowly being worked on, music insert other mons and tiles.
    Thou we do need more shadow pokemon. The shadow spritrs we have r in the outdated catalog.

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • So. For now I give you 6th gen pokemon Sprites, Icons and Cries. I can help you also with GOGOAT riding system for your game. Meybe some new Tilesets. Eventualy some scripts i can also prepare. But Mostly I was good at graphics.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    So. For now I give you 6th gen pokemon Sprites, Icons and Cries. I can help you also with GOGOAT riding system for your game. Meybe some new Tilesets. Eventualy some scripts i can also prepare. But Mostly I was good at graphics.
    sure np sounds good man. Let me add u on skype and to the group section over there so i can share what we got.

EDIT:
    here is the updated story [I did on PHO but forgot to post it here]. Its the same thing but cleaned it up a bit and changed the evil org.

Story:
    At the age of 16, you became the champion of the KYERG region [name could be changed later] Team Obsidian is gone and everything is peaceful. One day 6 years later, when you are with your friends and girlfriend enjoying life,Team Obsidian returned with their plan to defeat you and experiment on Pokemon to evolve them to horrifying shadow Pokemon and take over the world. They succeed in blind siding you capturing everyone, you and your dark charizard. Everyone had their memory of you vanished due to Team Obsidian's experiment. Your friends and girlfriend have been brainwashed and have been made gym leaders and your rivals. It is your job to bring all their memories back. You kinda like the world as it is but hate Team Obsidian for what they have done to your loved ones and the Pokemon and seek revenge. Some familiar faces join you as well. What familiar faces you ask, just wait and see.

Last edited:

Ash Ketchum 11

Do we even need cries? No one really gives a crap about that. We play the game and beat it. The end. Bit if you really want to do it right... Good news by the way! My medical schooling gives me time so I might be able to pick npc scripts.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Do we even need cries? No one really gives a crap about that. We play the game and beat it. The end. Bit if you really want to do it right... Good news by the way! My medical schooling gives me time so I might be able to pick npc scripts.

The cries will be done later (or whenever mike and grey) decide to add them.
    Thats good to hear.

Ash Ketchum 11

I know. You can't rely on me anymore. Since I was gone for almost the entire summer. I wish I had wifi. Anyways. Do you happen to have any good written tuts for me?

Back