• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Revenge/Team Dark Evolution [now recruiting]

Ash Ketchum 11

Wow, that's a nice code. I just read up on it--> skype

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen today
    thanks man. your code u send me is nice to. will test it when i have time 2mor.
    Also im focusing my time now on some more events while i wait for mini to see what/how we should edit the intro to make it more in dept. And I got a hold of plenty shadow sprites from spriters so a good batch of new shadows would be done to help out the guys who r doing them. Some of them are old gen mons but i got shadow mega sceptile, shadow lugia, ho oh, celibi [just to name some] and some normal sprites of new mega pokemon. I'll add those guys in the credits once the sprites are in the hack [there r plenty of guys i need to add in and the list is long].

Last edited:

Ash Ketchum 11

I hate how my scripting skills are limited. Anyways I'll do what I said tonight. Sorry for late reply. Which legendary do you want outside digs cave? And what's the code for it?

Ash Ketchum 11

Alright. I'll try to figure out how to insert the Pokemon. Did you see the code in Skype? I made that one outside (the alt exit) digs cave

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    Alright. I'll try to figure out how to insert the Pokemon. Did you see the code in Skype? I made that one outside (the alt exit) digs cave

I did see the others from the other days. Didnt go on skype today yet since it doesnt post until later 4 me (for aome odd reason). I'll check it out when i can.

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been busy with looking for another job, my part time job, and playing/finishing up Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past and LoZ Link Between Worlds. But the past few days I was asking permission to use more shadow pokemon sprites for the hack and also resizing some new sprites [for later].

Thought I'd do a little update. First I got some sad news the Grey Bidoof left the team since he is too busy for hacking these days.
    thanks Grey for the help man.
    flipancake is doing some OWs for us for 3 characters [i asked him on his shop for a few]
    and he finished Alucard's OW's.What do u think

thanks to mikekilkil we got the graveyard [route 1] now and its great and THEFOREVERMAN did some scripts , which will be for the events after u get the 4th badge.

The major part of why I am limited to what i can do on my laptop, phone,pc is the radiation they give off is bad for my health. It affects my body/heart and i always feel burnt [& it does other things] when im on longer than 1hr.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ash Ketchum 11

Hey. I saw the message. What's up with the radiation thing? Is that why I feel so sleepy all the time? I'm either on the phone or iPad.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    maybe. For me my laptop gives off a lot of heat and makes it that it either burns my chest [even though im not that close to it] and my body [and the radiation just doesnt make me feel good when im on].

Ash Ketchum 11

maybe. For me my laptop gives off a lot of heat and makes it that it either burns my chest [even though im not that close to it] and my body [and the radiation just doesnt make me feel good when im on].
    I must be glowing then. >_<
    Btw you watch anime (sorry for mixing business with entertainment)

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    I must be glowing then. >_<
    Btw you watch anime (sorry for mixing business with entertainment)

Yeah but i havnt found anything new i like so the only thing i saw was the dragon ball z battle of the gods eng dub (waiting to have time to see the uncut1) and the hellsing ultimate ova 9 &10(eng dub).

On topic,
    I got more permission for us to use more pokemon sprites
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo X
    Mewtwo Y
    Shaymin
    Rishiram
    Zekram
    and a bunch more but will send them to the team later on when we start to replace the pokemon sprites with our new ones.

Ash Ketchum 11

I heard helsing is good from a lot of ppl.

And ok. Be looking forward to them

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm still having issues with fixing porting over tile set 1 [even though i got the tile set it self Im looking for also porting the blocks/picture so we dont have to redo the blocks from 1 to use]. So I hope we can fix this soon so more maps can be done in the next upcoming weeks.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    K so I finally managed to port over both tile set 0 and 1 so hopefully this week we can get some more maps done.
    [thanks to FBI Agent and GoGo]

Edit1:
    thought I'd try to do a map just to see how it would look [and yes I know its pallet town with not that much change but I worked with what I got]
    Spoiler:

Edit2:

Looking for another tile inserter to help out and 1/2 more mapper. I have added a few tiles but its a pain for me to make them blocks to use. So am looking for some1 to help out with that and like I already stated, also looking for 1/2 more mappers to help out so we can do more maps.

another small update:
    Thanks to Intro Text Editor by LocksmithArmy [big thanks man for the tool] I finally edited the intro script [sorry I dont know hex editing so wasnt able to do it]. Here is the new intro, let me know if the 1st part should be changed since its the default text

9i8U6je.png

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2014
    Short Autobiography:
    Past experience:My own hack attempts
    Skills:beta testing, scripting, debugging
    Experience example(s):Just give me your best shot
    Time Zone:+5.5 New delhi
    Availability:everyday in holiday season, weekends
    Contact Information:email,pm

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    Short Autobiography:
    Past experience:My own hack attempts
    Skills:beta testing, scripting, debugging
    Experience example(s):Just give me your best shot
    Time Zone:+5.5 New delhi
    Availability:everyday in holiday season, weekends
    Contact Information:email,pm
    if u want to join can u pm me some samples of your work.

EDIT:
    decided to change route 25 around for the event, its the 1 I asked Tanay to help start. The help the towns folks get rid of a strong shadow pokemon bc none of them are trainers.
    I made it so the strong shadow pokemon has a group of other pokemon with it. So its a poliwarth and has cubones that are terrorizing the route.
    [sorry if image is blurry I used the only screen capture program I had, free screen recorder from FreeStudio
    Spoiler:

I couldn't get UnnamedTrainerEditor to work with the rom [even though I changed the ini to what Jonkane said to]. If any1 gets it working let me know. If not then we will need to wait for an updated fix 870 patch rom to fix these issues. But that means we can do scripts and maps in the mean time.

Ive been busy but I came up with an easter egg.

Hoopa will be an easter egg in the hack. [If we can fied out its # we can have another event in the beta]. Anyway, you talk to a npc and he gives u a story and then u get a chance to battle Hoopa after he is done and u get the only chance to capture it.

When I have time I'll be changing the forest for its side event. And will look into seeing how to do the Hoopa event.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2015
    Sorry i havnt been able to work on this hack
    I promise from now on that I try best. Anyway how many new maps have been made?

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    Sorry i havnt been able to work on this hack
    I promise from now on that I try best. Anyway how many new maps have been made?

K thanks man. As of now there are 2maps from Mike our mapper and I did 2 minor edited maps [i couldnt make them different sizes bc when i did last time it messed up the rom]. Also Mike did 2maps for region 2which needs to be fixed with the new tiles.

Btw I added a few more house tiles but cant make blocks of them to use as tiles since its a pain for me to make them. I was going to add some different floor tiles 2day.

I'll send you the rom when Im finished.

I did the text for the Hoopa event. It's going to be an easter egg that will occur at night and you will need an item to do it. The item will replace Oak's parcel.

I'll do the forest side event soon [maybe tomorrow or the day after].

Also some bad news our tile inserter SicariusCredo3 has left the team since he became extremely busy. So goodbye man and thanks for all the hard work dood.

KamikazeSSoH

Gym leader of São Paulo,brazi
    Years
  • Well im back after i worked so hard in college and Loose a Year anyway add me on skype again : KamikazeSSoH Sorry for being gone for a good but bad time :/

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    welcome back man. A bit has been done but not yet inserted. Check out the group section over at skype. For the updates.

btw the text for the Forest side event is done.

Back