• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rock Solid

What feature do you most look forward to in a hack?

• More Legendaries available

Votes: 30 29.7%
  • Unique features

Votes: 49 48.5%
  • Stronger storyline

Votes: 50 49.5%
  • More RPG elements

Votes: 24 23.8%
  • More Adventure elements

Votes: 32 31.7%
  • New Pokémon

Votes: 30 29.7%
  • New Moves

Votes: 24 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghettowizard223344

Mapper/Spriter
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2009
hey i just wanted to inter duece my self im the new spriter for this hack(which is gonna be awesome)
And was just gonna tell every body if i put my sprites up and u take them with out my permision ull be in deep trouble

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 28, 2010
ROCKING AWESOME! This is starting to feel like epic win already, but this only means I have no excuse to sit around and do nothing. I've now got some triumph to achieve.

Anyways, I've posted the history up, so please tell me what you guys think of my story concept.

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 28, 2010
I like the way you think. I'll do that, if you can get a good backsprite for it. Your banner is still messed up. It's lacking the ending bracket for it's /url.

Heh. I added a banner specifically for enthusiastic fans. Proud, aren't I? But that's what I'm aiming for. If I succeed in getting people really psyched up, that'll be some real victory.

Last edited:

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Hey Guys Mac_mini here
Well i joined as the rom base guy
So this hack will look even better

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 28, 2010
And so the ominous vessel grew from the creaking framework of its drydock. Things will only get stronger from here on out!

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 28, 2010
New update.... NEW HEADER! I know... I'm probably due to actually give you screenshots of team Rock Solid's work so far, but that will have to wait for when certain updates are completed by Score.

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 28, 2010
:laugh: Now there's some enthusiasm LOL. I like that.
Anyways, I'll be posting some map spoilers sometime this weekend, so be on the lookout, all you skeptics and curious bypassers.

CutiePie2121

The Cutest Spriter EVUR!!!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 20, 2013
heya guys watcha doin i love to sprite im the new lead spriter(well not actaully new)

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 28, 2010
Eh... this sudden shift of power may cause some confusion. Basically... erm... mind telling them, Pie?

CutiePie2121

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 20, 2013
Okay I Forgot my account password and i was using my bro's(ghettowizard's) and thats why he was so good at spriting(well not him me) But he is a mapper im a spriter we have two totally diffrent skills okay there i said it hehe

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 28, 2010
And so there we have it. The official Master of pixels for Rock Solid is CutiePie.

CutiePie2121

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 20, 2013
i Still cant wait till the beta comes out i still am working on the seviper claws but the body is done

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
Years
I can lend a hand with new music to be composed, proof would be on my first post for my hack reign of fire.

CutiePie2121

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 20, 2013
that would be awesome be bro's friend is ganna help YAY

CutiePie2121

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 20, 2013
i told you i couldnt remeber my password soo just chill

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 28, 2010
Wow... a brother and sister who both know nothing about punctuation! And yet, she makes such an amazing spriter!

Anyways, You there, Dryuii? I sent PM about the position, and you haven't responded back yet.

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
Years
Yup, I've replied, have you?...

Anyway, I've got to go to a party, so I'll be gone a few hours... :(

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 28, 2010
Going to party with a sad face? Brighten up! I can wait. Btw, welcome to team Rock Solid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back