• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rock Solid

What feature do you most look forward to in a hack?

• More Legendaries available

Votes: 30 29.7%
  • Unique features

Votes: 49 48.5%
  • Stronger storyline

Votes: 50 49.5%
  • More RPG elements

Votes: 24 23.8%
  • More Adventure elements

Votes: 32 31.7%
  • New Pokémon

Votes: 30 29.7%
  • New Moves

Votes: 24 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackpanfa

ROM Buster
Years
Sounds brilliant. I like the idea of a wasteland, after years of war reminds me of the jak 3 storyline. Anyway, great idea! I'd love to make items.

magical_wonton

Gaia and DA distracted me!
Years
  • Age 29
  • VA
  • Seen Aug 27, 2010
I forgot to say, if you need me to convert Youtube music, or any other music to midi files, I can do that. ;)

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 28, 2010
For real? You can do that? That's a skill! Talk to the lead music guy.

Kaylee Krysteenah Fynch

is rarely here
Years
^^ This is cool. All on my own, I'd already thought of mining nuggets, ect, and giving them to a jeweler who will charge you a little to turn it into jewelry (to which there is a purpose)... Hope you won't see that as copying you? Also, our ideas are slightly similar, with the whole tough pokemon thing. But I'm taking a relaxed approach to mine, and it's much different than this anyway.

I'm thinking about supporting this, but first I want to keep an eye on it and see how it goes.

TrackerXNinjaX

Traveling Artist
Years
Yo Korronensu, this is J-POP, the title of the songs and band are in the titles.I will send you the links via PM.
Dude, these bands are awesome. If you think they are good for the game, post the link for other people. =)

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
Years
Wait, are you talking about my music? They're from a game... TWEWY or The World Ends With You. I'll use some for my hack too if someone can get it changed to midi...

btw the japanese name for the game is subarashiki kono sekai I think... Something like that.

TrackerXNinjaX

Traveling Artist
Years
I was talking about links i sent him of two songs that would be cool for it. They're from
Nobody Knows+ and theyre "El Mirador" and (i think the most appropriate) "heroes comeback"
look them up on youtube.

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 28, 2010
The songs you sent were very appropriate for the Iron punk style I'm going for, but they need to be midi for me to use them in anything other than a nifty packaging bonus or presentation slidewhow... speaking of which...
Hmmm....

magical_wonton

Years
  • Age 29
  • VA
  • Seen Aug 27, 2010
@Korronensu Yeah, I can.
Will do~

But it's not much a skill, since I have a very reliable website I can use. :D

I am much better at drawing, but I lack a talent for even that. OTL
azncolor.png

See? I drew that by finger n my laptop though~

Years
sounds fun i like the idea of having underground civilizations and really high level pokemon it makes the game more challengigng and fun! :P

magical_wonton

Years
  • Age 29
  • VA
  • Seen Aug 27, 2010
Ahh!
Anyways, I pmed you about what I tested before
It reset when I tried getting farther and evolved my starter. DD:
I can still test, I forgot to come check here.

As for converting music, zamzar.com helps a LOT.

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 28, 2010
Project Rock Solid is officially called off. Due to my current living situation, I cannot work on it, and my team has disappeared. I may start something else later in my life, but Rock Solid is history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back