• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rocks America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweak

ohhhh man, i was a cool idiot to go up on stage. =D anyways, i have many photos on my webpage. there were two ash cosplays, 1 nurse joy cosplay, and a team rocket gang cosplay. lines were VERY long. how did everyone else's day go? :paranoid:

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Wow, good to hear it went well. ^_^ I almost entered the karaoke (sp?) contest, which was a HUGE deal for me. XP I'm usually so shy around other people, but my mom actually agreed that this was the only time when she really thought that I would've done it. The only problem was that I had already been standing in this long never-ending line for ages, and I didn't want to just suddenly lose my place so I couldn't do it. ._." Anyways, do you think it was as crowded as the one in Houston? I'm sure, but ya never know. The one I went to had over 1,000 people. O_O;

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Zapchu said:
    ohhhh man, i was a cool idiot to go up on stage. =D anyways, i have many photos on my webpage. there were two ash cosplays, 1 nurse joy cosplay, and a team rocket gang cosplay. lines were VERY long. how did everyone else's day go? :paranoid:
    Did one of the Ash cosplays have a Pikachu peeking out of her backpack? Also, were you the May girl that was making announcements all day? I looked everywhere but saw no May but that one.Also, I saw the cosplays you mentioned.

Tweak

Did one of the Ash cosplays have a Pikachu peeking out of her backpack? Also, were you the May girl that was making announcements all day? I looked everywhere but saw no May but that one.Also, I saw the cosplays you mentioned.

i changed my mind when i got to SD...i was cold, it was in the morning. >_< and the ash sweater was the only sweater i had. so i ended up not cosplaying as May. o_O;; there were TONS of kids with ash hats...ahah..i hope nintendo has another event!! my only regret is that i wish i cuda used my May cosplay. >_<

i left at 1:30 though. cause the lines were long. i was dressed up in adv. generation ash cosplay...and went up on stg for that team magma VS team aqua. :cheeky: i like team magma better...doh.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Zapchu said:
    i changed my mind when i got to SD...i was cold, it was in the morning. >_< and the ash sweater was the only sweater i had. so i ended up not cosplaying as May. o_O;; there were TONS of kids with ash hats...ahah..i hope nintendo has another event!! my only regret is that i wish i cuda used my May cosplay. >_<

i left at 1:30 though. cause the lines were long. i was dressed up in adv. generation ash cosplay...and went up on stg for that team magma VS team aqua. :cheeky: i like team magma better...doh.
    Do you have any pictures of you at the TM VS. TA? I probably saw you!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Zapchu said:
    uh nope, but i got fotos of the entire event:

https://zapchu.com/pokemonrocks_i.htm

too bad i didn't see anyone...it was very crowded. -_-;
    I saw you!!!!! The Pikachu was dirty and old, and it was Ash's OLD L hat. Do these details help? Also, I would have gone up for the Pikachu Freeze dance... She had finally chosen me and I would have gone up if some ignorant people had moved to let me through!!! :( She then forgot she had picked me and picked someone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had waited SOOOOOOO long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dissapointing!!! *almost shrivels up out of sadness, dissapointment, and anger* Also I heard there will be another PRA. Any info, anyone?

----------------------------------------
    ~ Edited by Kayleigh
    Uhh... I took out most of those exclamtion marks so you wouldn't have to scroll to the side to read posts. XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Tweak

I saw you!!!!! The Pikachu was dirty and old, and it was Ash's OLD L hat. Do these details help? Also, I would have gone up for the Pikachu Freeze dance... She had finally chosen me and I would have gone up if some ignorant people had moved to let me through!!! :( She then forgot she had picked me and picked someone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had waited SOOOOOOO long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dissapointing!!! *almost shrivels up out of sadness, dissapointment, and anger* Also I heard there will be another PRA. Any info, anyone?

~ Edited by Kayleigh
    Uhh... I took out most of those exclamtion marks so you wouldn't have to scroll to the side to read posts. XD

O_O; wow this topic was revived from...november. o_O; kekeke, i saw a lotta people with pikachus. also nurse joy! and two ash's and a team rocket group. toooo many people. if they do have another event, maybe we should bring picket signs or fog horns. xD

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
    "Pokemon Rocks America!"

Grr.. Who cares about America? They already have enough there.
    I want a Pokemon Centre in Scotland, or at least England, I live right on the border.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back