• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2020
    No, just the coolest event ever. This is like the only time you used no ruby scripts at all :P.

And now a guy came up and gave me a turtwig because i said i like grass types...

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Thought so. ^^ hey, thanks for liking it! I'm really happy. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2020
    Man... The bug that Godmaster reported is happening for me too... I must keep trying!

Edit: Well it worked :P. Now what... Ok this next part was weird... now...

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I haven't got any problems in that script. Btw, I tried downloading the patch to our other computer and played it from the beginning (I lost to Alastor 4 times... T_T)... Anyways, the script works fine, for me, at least.

So does that mean that the script successfully warped you now?

If so, that's great!

- edited -

I'll be checking the future posts tomorrow, for I'm going to dreamland now. Good day all and have a great day! Happy hacking! ;)

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Yea, looking foward to more.
    Think it's been a while since an update.
    ^^~

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Was it difficult? :D
    Yeah, it was really difficult... :)

I am starting to map the fourth island now. That is all.

Good day everyone and happy hacking! ;)

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Simple. :)

Go back to Monatami City and go aboard Mr. Briney's boat and go back to Snow Soft City and defeat your brother. ;)

I got a request guys, afetr you beat the 6th gym, post the PKMN Party and their respective levels so I will know the balance of things for the next Beta. Thanks.

NOTE: After defeating the 6th GYM leader, you have no where else to go. So just wait until then for Beta 3. ;)

Thanks. :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2020
    Well i did that task for alex but i can't find the 6th gym now...

Edit: but this is my team so far :P.

Blaziken lvl 51
    Baby lugia lvl 22
    Turtwig lvl 11
    Charmander lvl 16

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    go back to Mr. Briney's cottage. You'll receive another call.

- edited -

I have edited the first post everyone, so you could see both the lengths of the three betas, and the bugs and glitches that you'll find in the hack. Please report glitch and bug findings in the hack. Thank you and good day.

Enjoy the hacking life everyone! ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2008
    This is a bit off topic but can baby lugia evolve in this beta.

Location just finished electric cave btw Jagold nice legendary for electric cave took me about five hours to catch (roar really pisses me off).

Also how do i make north caves water shallow I know whats on the bottom floor jagold i figured it out by the name of the cave and im itching to catch it.

Here's my current team anyways:

Charmeleon Lvl 30
    Sceptile Lvl 37
    Baby Lugia Lvl 24
    Graveler Lvl 35
    Buneary Lvl 10 (Im using it for hm's)
    Raikou Lvl 50 (damn I hate roar)

-see ya

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Yes, Baby Lugia will evolve, but not in a certain level. Just like a Togepi, both Baby Lugia and Buneary will evolve through, uh.., love...

Also, the waters in north cave will go down by a certain time. I forgot the specific time, but you can go to serebii.net to check it out.

btw, I am sorry for the roar... :D I didn't do any changes in the attacks of the legendaries, except for both Baby and Shadow Lugias.

- edited -
    You have such high leveled PKMNs... I defeated the 6th GYM and this is my party...

Staravia lvl 27
    Wartortle lvl 27
    Monferno lvl 27
    Manectric lvl 28
    Grovyle lvl 29
    Baby Lugia lvl 30

Last edited:

MR. MR. MR. ATOM.

ehsGweyisgh
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2009
    How EXACTLY do I get through Lost Cave? No matter where I go it takes me back to a place i've already been. Please help?

P.S. I just ran into a shiny Geodude.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I replied to that question already, MR. MR. MR. ATOM... Here... I hope this answers your question. Thanks! ;)

I still dont know the way to the next city. I looked a every warp in the lost cave in advancemap but there is no way out...

Lost cave..? That will be edited later in the game.

Afetr beating the first GYM in Luster Town, get HM Cut and go to bug forest. Cut the smllish tree and you're free! Wheee!!! ;)

MR. MR. MR. ATOM.

ehsGweyisgh
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2009
    Ahh i see, my apologies. I have another question though ifyoudontmind, where to after the 2nd gym, getting back the Devon Goods, and saving "Peeko?" The girl says something about the forest glowing? What's that about?

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    well, my hack's main story is still Ruby, so afetr you rescue Peeko, go to Mr. Briney's cottage, through Bug Forest, and ask him to sail to the second island! hope that helps.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    hey peoples im new here i
    just got up to where you battle dairk
    I deafeated him .....they disappeared and the game froze did
    i do something wrong????!!

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Hey there. I understand that you are new, but please consider reading the previous posts in the past, okay?

Here's the answer to your question.

Thanks for playing my hack! :)

I'm stuck in the forest after I defeat the Dirak in the forest and After the pokemon appears and warps you the game freezes on the screen. Does anyone no how to fix this? Or am in the wrong place?

Oh my... I have fixed that script... So it's still acting weird, huh..? Hmm... What a naughty script.

Well, I advice you to sve your game before facing Diark again. Are you in Francia Forest..?

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2008
    The download is not working in link you have given for Beta 2.I think it might be a good idea to just attach the IPS file on the first post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back