• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Really..? It works for me.

Then try in my site. Go to the adress of the link to download Beta 1.

That should work. ^^

- edited -

I just noticed that somehow, filefront doesn't have the patch. So, I already changed the link for you to download the Beta 2.., a link towards my site.

I will put up another link after I fix Beta 2 in filefront.

Thanks all. :D

- edited -

I have put the new link in the first post. Hopefully, that should work now. Sorry for the delay.

Well, enjoy and have a great day, guys! happy hacking! :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • He Destinedjagold. I enjoyed playing that. To be honest, when I played beta 1, I was dissapointed with it, but you've picked up on this one. I thought beta two was really good, and since I haven't played Ruby in a loonng time, that made it more enjoyable. I loved all the little extra events that were added to the Ruby Storyline. My only major *glitches* were the one involving Palkia and a battle with your rival which also frose the game(I think it was the one just below borora town, at the end of cycling road).

And if you want to know the team:
    Swellow lvl 41
    Charizard lvl 42
    Blaziken lvl 44
    Raikou lvl 50
    (ANd HM pokemon;))Absol lvl 24
    Baby Lugia lvl 15

And also, one last thing, may I ask, why Luigi?

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Thank you, thethethethe. yeah, those glitches really hates my hack... T_T

But I'm glad you liked it. It really cheers me up when my hacking idols like my hack. :)

Anyways, about Luigi... Uh.., well... Could we put out that after they defeated it, they took care of it and gave it a nickname? :D

Actually, I really don't know... I just followed what my brain was telling me to write. :D

Spoiler:

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    ROSE PATH is in the second island, between Selaro Town and Pina Francia, where the third Gym, Steel type, managed by Alastor, is...

:D Hope that helps! ;)

Years
  • I haven't been able to play lately, but I just wanted to let you know that you still have my support.

Plus, why is Raikou's roar so bad? Wait... it isn't a story fight, is it? That would stink. One chance to catch it, and it roars you.

Hmm... if it is, then you should probably fix that for the next beta.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Worry not about Raikou. It's not a story catch kinda thing. You can catch it early or later, it's up to you. I just made a script that will introduce you to Raikou. That is all.

Btw, since my vacation is starting to end, meaning I have to attend classes this Monday, I might not be able to make or update things fast. So I decided to close the thread for a while, and reopen when Beta 3 is done.., so I could concentrate on school, since college is complicated. But I will continue onto hacking when I have free time.

The thread will be closed, but not the hack! ;)
    I've worked hard on this hack, so I'll have to continue and finish it. :D

Thank you for playing and liking my hack. It really inspires me to continue, and therefore, to return the support you give, I won't quit on this hack until I finish it. :)

Thanks, and later guys! ;)

- edited -
    Hello guys! Happy New Year!
    At last, beta 3 is an inch away for completion! Or maybe a few centimeters... Well... :\

Anyways, I'll be putting up new screenies soon, very soon, and worry not, for I'll keep ya all in touch!

I made Beta 3 in a rush, though, 'cause my classes will resume ths coming Monday.., and well, I haven't Beta Tested Beta 3 yet...
    So when I release it, you all be the testers, k? :D

Thanks and good day~

Oh, and btw, I have rescripted the Palkia warp script and has been checked by thethethethe... And so I hope it may no longer cause any trouble.

Ifya wanna see some videos, just see my sig, k?
    Chow~

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Nice, its looking very good destinedjagold, beta 3-99% done, sounds really good and I can't wait to play it, Iam wishing you the best of luck all the way through this, keep it up and Ill be looking forward to seeing some good events in the hack. Good to see that you also want to finish it and I hope you do! Good luck!

~Celebi

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Thanks C3LEBI(heart). :D
    I kinda updated the first post and displayed some new screenies there...
    I am currently doing a quick check-up and tking screenies as I go...

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    woohoo
    just can't wait for beta3
    ahahahah i get cyndaquil

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Hey guys! Beta 3 is done... Finally... :D
    Now.., as I said, I haven't beta tested it yet, for I did made Beta 3 in a rush, for my class will resume this Monday. Oh well...

Since the Beta haven't been beta tested yet, I would ask you all to post here any bugs and glitches that you might find.

Also, the Palkia script has been re-scripted.., and so, hopefully, the freezing-the-game problem has been solved...

Well, enjoy and thanks!

Oh, btw, here's a new video of my hack. It's about the legendary locations in my hack. Hope you'll like it. :D

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    this looks pretty good hope the scripting goes well tested and it works awesomely ill put a banner in my sig just 4 u
    also this is what it should look like when you put it in your sig:
    userbar.png

userbar.png_

without the underscores
    btw anyone no how to link the pic to this page?

Last edited:
    Years
  • New glitch XD

I found a glitch,beside the bike shop(don know name) i talk to fat guy.
    And i just no,no,no,no,no,no 6 time!and game freeze... not save!XD

sorry i am double post.
    PS PS PS:is bike path not bike shop.

Last edited:

Karonte

YAY PLATINUM IS HERE^^
    Years
  • Ok ive been playing beta 3 (Awsome btw)

And found a bug/Glitch

After battling shadow lugia for the first time Celebi transports you in space thing and when your battling the lunatone/Solrock the bacround is black and if they use their psychic attack the backround will remain like the psychic waves.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I found a glitch,beside the bike shop(don know name) i talk to fat guy.
    And i just no,no,no,no,no,no 6 time!and game freeze... not save!XD

sorry i am double post.
    PS PS PS:is bike path not bike shop.

Okay~...
    I'll get on that then. Thanks for the report, friend. ;)

Ok ive been playing beta 3 (Awsome btw)

And found a bug/Glitch

After battling shadow lugia for the first time Celebi transports you in space thing and when your battling the lunatone/Solrock the bacround is black and if they use their psychic attack the backround will remain like the psychic waves.

I know. :D
    I did that on purpose so we could have a space-stop-field-effect thingy going on in the battle. ;)

Worry not about it. :D

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011
    Hey Destinedjagold, I was watching my brother play this hack and it's really good. The fat guy who asks what you like is funny and random too. Just curious, but what happens if you say no?

And I saw the new videos, can't wait to play Beta 3. Infact, I'll play it now!

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Yeah Beta 3 Released :D

i will play it today lolz :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back