• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I hope you change Sprite Dialga like Diamond
    Old Sprite it ugly leg Dialga

and game that great
    I hope you add SP Pokemon and change Map

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Hey guys, I put up a new beta 4 version in the first post, so now it's kinda bug-fixed now, zel's reported bugs and the electric cave warp mistake.

I'm still waiting for both Nicolas for the sprite and Lanjiao for his bug findings. :D

That is all. ;)

And to whom it may concern...
    1. Dialga will be staying as is...
    2. If I find any extra maps, I will be using it for a sidequest. :D
    3. I can't remove Nurse Joy's dialogue... It's part of the game, and it's already part of us. But wait for my next hack. :D
    4. he pokeblock case is in Destral City where all contests are in. Talk to the little girl inside the contests hall. ;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Why leg and head Dialga ugly
    i thing you change Sprite it
    and All Poke DP that great

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
  • first off, great hack. i played through it over the weekend and i loved it.

I did encounter a couple of slight problems, though.

it may just be that in one of my very common "insanity moments" i forgot something, but is there supposed to be an invisible wall preventing access to that wierd place where arceus lives?

and the second one, which is much more serious.

I discovered that you shouldn't go back to that dark island where shadow lugia was outside vermillion city. If you go in the room where you fight and catch it, you're stuck there for all eternity (or until you reset. if you saved, you're outta luck.)

Last edited:

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011
    DJG, there's another bug. When Kirlia evolves into Gallade, it becomes level 35. A Kirlia evolved at level 28 and when it finished the evolution it was level 35.

Years
  • Well the reason why people have hm slaves is because of the darned 4-move limit that exists in all pokemon NDS/GBA games. Putting a weak non-writable(save for hm deleter) hm move like cut only waste space which could have been ued for stronger moves. (Strange i never seen a hack that removes the four-move limit...unlimited or at least >5 move limit would have been nice.)

that's a good idea, having like maybe 10 move lists lol, or removing the damn HM-move obstacles.

and about the pokemon u trying to look for:

ralts: snow soft city
    poochiyenna: just go north from sun whatever city and rite there
    houndour: fire cave
    munchlax: i cant rlly remember about this one

are u sure those are the best places to find the highest level? Do u recall what lvl they are at those places? Like, just a rough guess or something?

Hey guys, I put up a new beta 4 version in the first post, so now it's kinda bug-fixed now, zel's reported bugs and the electric cave warp mistake.

I'm still waiting for both Nicolas for the sprite and Lanjiao for his bug findings.

That is all.

ahhh DAMN U!!! I just downloaded beta 4.3 yesterday and now 4.5 came out!!! RRRHH!!! lol na good job but really, rrrhhh.....:@

first off, great hack. i played through it over the weekend and i loved it.

I did encounter a couple of slight problems, though.

it may just be that in one of my very common "insanity moments" i forgot something, but is there supposed to be an invisible wall preventing access to that wierd place where arceus lives?

and the second one, which is much more serious.

I discovered that you shouldn't go back to that dark island where shadow lugia was outside vermillion city. If you go in the room where you fight and catch it, you're stuck there for all eternity (or until you reset. if you saved, you're outta luck.)

did u download the newest beta? i don't think i've ever come across that problem....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here's a suggestion, or maybe more of a question for DJG, u know how Krona is the 8th gym leader? Well it's kinda weird playing it again the 2nd time and this time knowing the storyline and maps/custom areas a bit better, but some dialogs still doesn't make sense or just doesn't seem rite, e.g. i think u'll battle Krona at least 2 times and both times her pokemon are below lvl 30 which is weak, and then all of a sudden she pops up in the last gym having lvl 40+ pkmn if i'm not wrong, so ya it's kinda weird and doesn't really make sense since at the start u battle her with lvl 15 pkmns or around that lvl.........so ya i dunno, maybe u wanna change this and improve the storyline/diaglogs a bit? It's still weird and confusing..............but ya it's up to u on what to fix.

hayvan999

Psychic power!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2011
    are u sure those are the best places to find the highest level? Do u recall what lvl they are at those places? Like, just a rough guess or something?

yea even though the poochiyenna is like lvl 2 thats the highest lvl u can catch it. and yea im sure of the locations and the highest lvls :D

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
  • did u download the newest beta? i don't think i've ever come across that problem....

as far as i know. 4.3, i think. i only picked it up on saturday....

I am sure it was an unpatched ruby rom, i made triple sure and fresh-downloaded it.

oh well, it's nothing serious. the island is the only real problem and there's not much left there anyway... so i suppose it's no problem.

Years
  • yea even though the poochiyenna is like lvl 2 thats the highest lvl u can catch it. and yea im sure of the locations and the highest lvls

uhh.........poochiyenna at lvl 2??? That's WEAK, i found one that's lvl 25, houndour lvl 24, ralts lvl 5 and munchlax lvl 13.......i need to find stronger ones so i don't have to waste time power lvling them.........

Years
  • I finally played through all of it(although, I had to cheat a little to get out of electric cave). It was great.

I also had one little problem with the level 99 Shadow Lugia. When I beat it (I couldn't catch it), my game froze, so I had to lose on purpose, so I missed the end of the event, this is beta 4.3. Did anyone else have this problem, or was it just me?

Oh and, you removed Snorunt from Snow Soft City. :(

Well, anyway, good game, very enjoyable.
    Also, the hall of fame image is inthe spoiler , if you want it.
    Spoiler:

destinedjagold

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I don't remember putting Larvitar in the hack... :\
    I guess thethethethe put one in the wild to catch one, I guess... :D

ALso, sorry about the electric cave warp glitch thing. It is fixed now in Beta 4.5...

Also, Snorunt is no longer in the game, and I'm sorry about that thethethethe... I replaced Snorunt with Phione... :\

I will be adding your team in the first post then. :D

Thanks for playing...

~~~ ANNOUNCEMENT ~~~

Switching through new versions of Beta 4 doesn't mean that you should start a new game. You can still continue your saved file from beta 4 or 4.3 to play 4.5.

That is all. Thanks~

~~~ UPDATE ~~~
    Still fixing the 3rd final script...

destinedjagold

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Oh, okay... Sorry... Since I'm a VERY forgetful person... :D
    Sorry if I offended you though... :\

Still waiting for Nicolas... :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2012
    Love the hack but I noticed a bug. When I surf up the Waterfall on the Rose Path and go into the cave, I warp to Snow Soft City. Otherwise, great job.

Years
  • Nice job!

Offtopic: My pokemon has PKRS!

Anyway, your hack is really great DJG!
    I just have one question: Why doesn't Shinx have a gender?

destinedjagold

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Yeah, about that... I have no clue why though. Everytime I change to fix it's gender, I still fail. But it's no big deal, right? :D

And about that cave in ROSE PATH... whoops... *added in the bugs and glitches* Thanks for the report. ;)

Years
  • hey DJG, if i catch the lvl 99 dark lugia with masterball, does that corrupt the script or game? I also found a bug, when u fight the 2 lover couples just below Monotami City, they use beautifly and i forgot the other pkmn, anyway one of them uses Dark Beam which only Dark Lugia uses......

and lastly, i can't catch Raikou in beta 4.5, do i have to get all badges to do that? In previous versions i was able to fight it, this time i can't.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Another bug. Regirock keeps respawning in Francia Cave.

Oh, my!
    Thanks so much!!! :D

Not only that you discovered a bug, bu you also helped me fix a LONG script!
    You are a great help! Thanks so much! ^^

~~~still waiting for Nicolas...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back