• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    so can someone answer my question plz.........

I am deeply sorry if I missed your question.
    Well, if you are playing beta 4.5, you will have no chance of getting Dark Lugia with a Master Ball, since you have to face that PKMN before getting your hands on a Master Ball. ^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I can`t get Entei
    It you Roar in Battle
    and Palgia use roar in Battle too
    It bug in game
    I playing 4.3

destinedjagold

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Sorry about that, but I can't change those, for they are their attacks (except for Palkia, which I change it's signature attack with ROAR)...

Just do as everyone here does... "Try and try until you succeed." ;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Hey I found bug Pokedex
    National Dex No 128 EMPOLEON and 206 EMPOLEON 219 and 30 MonFeron
    No 114 347 AZELF
    and 299Bug Picture

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I would care less about that bug.

It doesn't even affect the game play, and it is difficult to edit the order in the POKEDEX.

bian

Years
  • question:

1.can i get to cherrygrove city? (after the elite 4, not the event)

2.how can i get the national dex?

destinedjagold

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    The national dex is impossible to possess in Ruby hacks.., and Sapphire ones too...

I guess, If ya wanna get the Nat. Dex, then use gamesharks. ;)

And no, Cherrygrove is not accessable...

wildarms001

Random Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    ei djg can you chnge lucario,heatran, torterra, empoleon and giratina sprites coz looks blurd and unpretty :)

bian

Years
  • The national dex is impossible to possess in Ruby hacks.., and Sapphire ones too...

I guess, If ya wanna get the Nat. Dex, then use gamesharks. ;)

And no, Cherrygrove is not accessable...

thank you (and you know i'm from philippines too hehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

destinedjagold

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    ei djg can you chnge lucario,heatran, torterra, empoleon and giratina sprites coz looks blurd and unpretty :)

I am sorry, but if I'll do that, then it'll be difficult for me to insert them back on the ROM... I don't wanna repoint 'cause I don't wanna have a glitchy hack like the first hack I had... :\

thank you (and you know i'm from philippines too hehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Well hello there kababayan! :D
    Speak in english here, k? So it'll not be considered as spam.

And I am sorry if I can't edit the pokedex... It's outta my league... :\

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years
  • Ei DJG, can I edit the DP Spites kasi it looks really blurry..... and I'll edit the shadowing too okies ba?

Note to bian:
    I'm from the Philippines too... ^_^

destinedjagold

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Like I said, I may no longer put them onto the ROM for new ones don't fit no more. Trust me, I know.

Just concentrate on the 'special' sprite, k? :D
    Thanks so much. ^^

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
  • Ow, MothaFu#$"$%, the F*** Cave is too dark, and i cant to exit :p. Hehe.
    But the hack is very cool. I beat the Gym Leader, Before of 9 times. T_T.
    Good Luck with the Beta 5 ¡o.O!

destinedjagold

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    thanks but... That's not the place to go. After receiving the 1st badge, go back to Bug Forest and cut the small tree there that's blocking your way and so you can now excel through the game.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • You've come a long way with this hack, It barely looks like Ruby now.
    Except for the Truck and some houses, but hey who will notice?

Good luck with this, Is there going to be a Beta 5?

destinedjagold

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    No more I'm afraid. :)
    I am just waiting for the sprite from Nicolas so I can finally script the last event.

And then I can release the pre-final release of the hack. :)

Years
  • It seems DJG didn't see my post :( so i'll paste it again and added new bug reports:

Bugs:
    1. When u fight the 2 lover couples just below Monotami City, they use beautifly and i forgot the other pkmn, one of them uses Dark Beam which only Dark Lugia uses......

2. In Tabuli town in the house where u find TM 13, u can ride ur bike inside.........

3. The 2 girls (double battle) just outside Safari Zone, one of them uses Spinda and it uses Dark Beam..........

4. For some reason, after Dark Lugia pwned me, i don't see the message showing Blitz teleports me with his aura.........when i lose, it just says i have whited out. This didn't happen in beta 4.3 though.

5. If u enter MT Pyre, u'll encounter the Dark Lugia event right? But if u enter it while riding your bike, after all the dialogs with the ranger u'll just go inside Mt Pyre instead of being at CheeryGrove city where you fight the Dark Lugia. I think that's how i missed it in beta 3.

6. After Diark stole the blue orb at Mt Pyre, u get a message saying LC is at Monotami City, u go there and Xilfer steals the submarine. But then u fly back to Retazo City and enter LC's base, and then the submarine leaves AGAIN, this is weird, first they leave from Monotami City, and then they leave from their base..........it's just, out of place.

Suggestions:
    Could u make it that the PKMNs have a longer skill/move list? Maybe like 8 or 10? It'll be pretty cool cuz that will really make ur hack VERY DIFFERENT from all the other ones, cuz someone mentioned a few pages be4 about it and i thought it was pretty good, or maybe you can hold 10 pkmns in ur party, otherwise having a HM slave is really annoying........it's kinda stupid how u have 4 moves only anyway........

see, this is wat i mean LOL
    070802.jpg

Questions:
    1. Where do u go to revive ur fossil? Cinnabar Island? But there isn't any guy there that revives ur fossil.
    2. I can't catch Raikou in beta 4.5, do i have to get all badges to do that? In previous versions i was able to fight it, this time i can't.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    there's no froslass in my hack... :\

and chaos creator, lol about the image, and yet, sorry if I missed your post...
    In order...
    1. I'll be right on it then! Thanks for the report! ;)
    2. Uh.., whoops... Thanks. ;)
    3. I forgot to remove those girls there... Thanks. ;)
    4. that's weird... If you win, BLITZ should have said something, but if you lose though, you'll be automatically be teleported back to the last PC yo visited.
    5. O~kay... I'll try to fix this then. Thanks. ;)
    6. I can't edit that series of events though, and Diark didn't stole the orb... He just said that LC arrived there first and took the orb before them. Let us just say that Xilfer went back to base to fetch some of his grunts. ;)

Suggestion's answer...
    -->I don't think that's possible with my knowledge, but I'll try and see if it's possible. ;)

Question's answers...
    1. My brother said you can revive your fossil in Rentelbud City. What fossil do you have? :\
    2. I know. I just thought that it would be extremely early for the player to catch a legendary at lvl 50. :) Collect all badges and you can get Raikou.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back