• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I can't get it to open though, oh well...

Here, this i why I can no longer fit a new one...
    Spoiler:

I tend to try not to repoint anything for it is one of the things that would mess the ROM up... I hope you all would understand, but I will try and make it fit.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    hey thanks.
    I'll try my best to insert a new face of dark lugia...

The old one was really pretty ugly...

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    Hey DJG some issues in the hack and i hope u can fix them:
    -when exiting from Bike Path (the path below the bike track) into the Sand Path in the hack, the Sand Path starts to have a Sandstorm, which didn't happen when i visited here from other connecting paths a few times, as only the neighbouring desert would normally have this.

-A grunt in the Dark Woods (a female one near some berries i believe) have an umbreon, yet shouted "Crawdaunt, No!" when her umbreon was defeated lol.

-Nobody seem to have complain about this (maybe they knew beforehand to buy tons of repels or just love fighting wild pokemon), but the pokemon encounter rate in DarkWoods and RD Base is VERY HIGH. So much so that i only have to walk a few steps and i would meet a pokemon. Since the route is long (i have 10 repels and all run out before i barely cross the halfway pt of the route), its very irritating to only walk a bit and have a wild pokemon pop out then.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    LOL about Dark Woods...:D Hmm... I think I'm gonna lessen the wild encounter rate then... :)

Hmm... yeah, I noticed those sandy thingies... I can't fix them, btw... Oh well...

And I'll look at that Umbreon girl. Thanks for the report. :)
    - edited=fixed...

-- edited --
    elow pipz! Finally, a few updates...
    well, very few, I'm afraid, but it's very satisfactory... Here...
    POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Guess who uses both a PIDGEOT and LUCARIO... xD

These are just a few updates (and I gotta use the other event after the Angeallen event... ^^) Oh well... Expect these in the next pre-final version, or maybe even the final release...

That would be all. Thanks...

Last edited:

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    well at least the dark lugia look much better now...angeallen back sprite to me look kinda funny though. Also, the lucario sprite, both front and back, could have been much improved IMO (the red eyes is weird and ostentatious from the back sprite), parts of lucario like its "headband" should have been black instead of blue...

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Thanks, and thanks for Lex_14 for the sprite as well... Credits are edited in the first post. ^^

btw... to anyone who caught Angeallen, have you got some problems with the legendaries?
    for some players can't make the other legends appear for them to catch... :\

Last edited:

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    yo. love the GSC Lugia revamp and recolor (or recolour if u prefer it spelled that way) though it does look a little small....well, anything's better than the XD image u used for the sprite. It looked so.....out of place....

OMG another Blitz battle??!?!??!!?!?! righteous...

now i hav 2 things:

1) u used Dodrio's spot for Angeallen. I recognize that cry and checked it w/ my Sapphire version. Is there something using Doduo's place and hav u already fixed the problem of pokés evolving into Legendaries (ie. Spoink into Darkrai and Rhyhorn into Dialga)?

2) is there a problem with Eevee? cuz unless you took out Nidoran(f) for it, which makes little sense, why is the little thingy after its name?

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
    yo. love the GSC Lugia revamp and recolor (or recolour if u prefer it spelled that way) though it does look a little small....well, anything's better than the XD image u used for the sprite. It looked so.....out of place....

OMG another Blitz battle??!?!??!!?!?! righteous...

now i hav 2 things:

1) u used Dodrio's spot for Angeallen. I recognize that cry and checked it w/ my Sapphire version. Is there something using Doduo's place and hav u already fixed the problem of pokés evolving into Legendaries (ie. Spoink into Darkrai and Rhyhorn into Dialga)?

2) is there a problem with Eevee? cuz unless you took out Nidoran(f) for it, which makes little sense, why is the little thingy after its name?

He did that so he could use two different eevee's for it's evolutions. He just renamed one. One turns in to the 5 original ones and the female one turns into leafion and glacion.

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
    well, I must say, this certainly is an improvement over the last time.

a most interesting legendary, this... umm. dangit, i keep forgetting it's name. The new one, whatever it's called. it kinda looks a funny. not the bad kind of funny (unlike the old dark Lugia sprite. that was the bad kind of funny...) but more the wierd yet awesome kind of funny.... I'm rambling again, aren't i?

bugs to report? hmm.... i think most of them have been taken care of. I'm not sure if the dark isle of death thing is still in swing (you know, go back to the room where you finally get to catch dark lugia and get trapped there forever, or until you reload) but i'm afraid to try. On another note, it seems that problem I had with arceus's cave being blocked has been taken care of.

just a side note, not sure of this is a bug, but I am supposed to get into that cave with the new legendary thingy without phione? i got everything else but phione, yet it was mentioned in the conversation before the epic fight of epicness..... just a minor thing i thought i'd ask.

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    When you catch Ho-oh, the dive spot is blocked, so unless you have teleport or fly, you're in trouble. There was also a problem with Mewtwo's place and another place warping to Snowsoft city...

EDIT: Moar glitches...

1) There are 2 Tamashiis in Sunford. One is in her room, the other is in the lab.

2) I can't find Birch...?

Check over that plz...

Last edited:

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    More tile errors (in New Bark), quite minor but glaring:

the house left of Elm's

"jimmy"'s house

another one upstairs too

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    well, I must say, this certainly is an improvement over the last time.

a most interesting legendary, this... umm. dangit, i keep forgetting it's name. The new one, whatever it's called. it kinda looks a funny. not the bad kind of funny (unlike the old dark Lugia sprite. that was the bad kind of funny...) but more the wierd yet awesome kind of funny.... I'm rambling again, aren't i?

bugs to report? hmm.... i think most of them have been taken care of. I'm not sure if the dark isle of death thing is still in swing (you know, go back to the room where you finally get to catch dark lugia and get trapped there forever, or until you reload) but i'm afraid to try. On another note, it seems that problem I had with arceus's cave being blocked has been taken care of.

just a side note, not sure of this is a bug, but I am supposed to get into that cave with the new legendary thingy without phione? i got everything else but phione, yet it was mentioned in the conversation before the epic fight of epicness..... just a minor thing i thought i'd ask.

for you to get phione.., after getting the Manaphy Egg, either go back down and it'll battle you, but if you instantly flew away to a town, then you have to go back to get Phione. :\

thank you for the comment, by the way... ^^

When you catch Ho-oh, the dive spot is blocked, so unless you have teleport or fly, you're in trouble. There was also a problem with Mewtwo's place and another place warping to Snowsoft city...

EDIT: Moar glitches...

1) There are 2 Tamashiis in Sunford. One is in her room, the other is in the lab.

2) I can't find Birch...?

Check over that plz...

I never had that problem with Ho-oh... Hmm...
    Same goes for Mewtwo... What is the problem there? :\
    And that cave warping to Snow Soft is fixed now. ^^

Also, I don't know why there are two rivals in one same town, maybe instant teleport? XD

Anyways, thanks for the report.

More tile errors (in New Bark), quite minor but glaring:

the house left of Elm's

"jimmy"'s house

another one upstairs too

oh~ forgot to post that in the bugs and glitches... thanks~

I can't fix those, however... :\

Oh well... No updates though, since I took a rest for a while. I was tired from both hacking and school.
    Hopefully, there will be something for tomorrow. Thanks~

Years
    an unchanged text at heat path with camper ethan... he still talks about jagged pass...
    btw GREAT hack.. started playing yesterday xD

in the sandstorm.. only the root fossil is reachable.. the claw is blocked by 2 stones and the root fossil

Last edited:

Night_Blue

STFU
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2011
    an unchanged text at heat path with camper ethan... he still talks about jagged pass...
    btw GREAT hack.. started playing yesterday xD

in the sandstorm.. only the root fossil is reachable.. the claw is blocked by 2 stones and the root fossil

Its cause he replaced anorith for another pokemon and armaldo also

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
    for you to get phione.., after getting the Manaphy Egg, either go back down and it'll battle you, but if you instantly flew away to a town, then you have to go back to get Phione. :\

thank you for the comment, by the way... ^^

I see... the real question was, am I supposed to be allowed entrance to Angeallen's cave if I haven't got my hands on phione yet? because i flew right to Rentelbud after getting manaphy and it let me walk right on in.... *slaps head* oh yes, i forgot one other detail.

No latios.

They let me in before i even SAW latios. I've got latias, but no latios. I just wondered whether it's supposed to let me in without them...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back