• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    to Commander_Latios,
    yes, you can. And you need Phione to get in the cave, I guess... :\

to shinypkmnfan13,
    thanks. :D

Years
    well now i'm lost... T.T i can't find de 6th gym... i dunno wheres rose path nor do i know where selaro city is

Years
    thanks mate... your hack is really nice... but the gym leaders get easier and easier... (for me though) maybe it's because i get lost alot xD

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    go back to sun ford town and just walk out of town into the first path you ever came into.

Thanx!

Hey DJG, could you make a list of legends and what town/city they're near.
    You don't have to if you don't want to.
    Just wondering...
    (I command you to make the list ~ *whips DJG*)

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Most of them are in the Legendary Locations video he posted. and DJG, sorry, that Mewtwo warp thing was from a previous beta. my B :P

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    awrite.. i finished de league... now where is dark lugia? where am i supposed to go?

well go get all 38 (i think) legendaries in order to activate angeallen, athough im not sure whether u need all of them in order to do so...

Anyway DJG, shouldn't u give dark lugia levitate? cause its can fly after all... makes no sense that it would be hit by ground moves lol. and i think i know the reason why u remove heracross and rhydon from the game...

Years

well go get all 38 (i think) legendaries in order to activate angeallen, athough im not sure whether u need all of them in order to do so...

Anyway DJG, shouldn't u give dark lugia levitate? cause its can fly after all... makes no sense that it would be hit by ground moves lol. and i think i know the reason why u remove heracross and rhydon from the game...

no.. i can't get any of the sinnoh pokemon cause i haven't finish the dark lugia event at kanto.. i don't know where it is

Last edited:

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    let me show u there are only 38 legends in total:
    1) Articuno 2) Zapdos 3) Moltres 4) Mewtwo 5) Mew 6) Raikou 7) Etntei 8) Suicune 9) Ho-oh 10) Lugia 11) Celebi 12) Latios 13) Latias 14) Regirock 15) Registeel 16) Regice 17) Groudon 18) Kyogre 19) Rayquaza 20) Jirachi 21) Deoxys 22) Uxie 23) Azelf 24) Mesprit 25) Cresselia 26) Darkrai 27) Heatran 28) Dialga 29) Palkia 30) Giratina 31) Phione 32) Manaphy 33) Regiggigas 34) Rotom 35) Shaymin 36) Arceus 37) Dark Lugia 38) Angeallen

pwnt.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    actually, both of us are wrong... xD
    there are only 37.., 35 official legendaries, and ROTOM is not one of them for it's no legendary.., 2 custom legendaries (Dark Lugia and Angeallen) ^^

updates, I fiished scripting 3 tiny little events, now I'm proceeding to scrit other mini scripts. ^^

That would be all. Thanks~

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    DJG Moreeee issues....
    -In selaro town i think, when u return the meteorite to prof cozmo, he still refers to "team magma" and "meteor falls" when thanking u.

-when entering leaf path there is no rain, but when u enter and exit the house with lots of wingulls inside, it start to rain?

-in green valley, the houses still have a pillar in their interior when they are now huts and not treehouses?

-since dark lugia can fly, shouldn't u give it levitate ability, for its weird that dark lugia can still be hit by ground moves?

-a weird tile problem of sorts that causes the tile the protangonist is facing and the one adjacent to it on the left to be unpassable (shown in pic in leaf path)? EDIT: Sorry, forget to put it in...
    POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends
    [URL=https://img231.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pokemonrubydestinyoj0.png]POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

[/URL]

Last edited:

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    DJG Moreeee issues....
    -In selaro town i think, when u return the meteorite to prof cozmo, he still refers to "team magma" and "meteor falls" when thanking u.

-when entering leaf path there is no rain, but when u enter and exit the house with lots of wingulls inside, it start to rain?

-in green valley, the houses still have a pillar in their interior when they are now huts and not treehouses?

-since dark lugia can fly, shouldn't u give it levitate ability, for its weird that dark lugia can still be hit by ground moves?

-a weird tile problem of sorts that causes the tile the protangonist is facing and the one adjacent to it on the left to be unpassable (shown in pic in leaf path)?
    POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

[/URL]

in order...
    1. oh yeah, I forgot to edit that, and I think that has been reported already... How forgetful of me. xD Thanks~
    2. no idea why, but I'll check on that. thanks~
    3. I already know that, and I don't plan on changing the tileset there, for I'm avoiding the unfixable tiles like the ones in the JOHTO Region. :\
    4. LUGIA is Psychic and Flying, and has pressure, and so I just made Dark Lugia Dark and Psychic and with Pressure as it's ability.., but I might change it's ability, depending if it'll be okay.
    5. ... I can't see the image...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back