• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I found glitch, when I battled with trainer (leader in Monatami City), he has got Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur's cry is wrong.

Already mentioned a few pages ago. Didn't that get fixed in the new version 4?

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
    Years
  • Hi there, I have been very dismisive of GBA hacks(though I have to admit Ruby is my favorite game), which was ingnorant and rude of me, sorry for that.
    So I took a play of your Reign of Legends hack, and I have to say it is very good. Im having trouble catching pokemon at the minute though, as my Combusken is at level 18 and iv just defeated the first gym leader, so he just keeps defeating every Pokemon he encounters, if you are ever going to do any slight updates in the future I sugest putting the level 3 pokemon up to at least level 6.

Regards,
    Cartmic.

Last edited:

Bankai Naruto

That voice under your bed....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2011
    Very Nice Game.....I Just Started it and I like it all ready!Keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    just a question,i have all the legendaries except azelf,who i didnt catch at the time i saw him.Is there a way to see him again,or do i need to restart all the game because of that it is said i need all the legendaries to see the final event!

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    oops...u suppose to catch it when u saw azelf as there no more other chance to catch it...

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2008
    im new to hacks but i want to know how to play it. i already tride to downlaod from the link to the website on the first page.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • Since I'm really getting fed up with all of these questions about how to play the game here are the steps...PLEASE DON'T ASK ANYMORE....Thanks....

1. Get a clean ruby ROM
    2. Download a version of the game
    3. Apply the IPS patch to the clean ruby ROM
    4. Run the game using one of the many GBA emulations

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2008
    hi, can some1 say me where i find mesprit and rotom ?.. and are there latias and latios to catch or only 1 one them ?

thx

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    see my siggy for a link on finding legendaries. Anyway, latios is the only legendary not necessary needed to activate the angeallen event...so i heard anyway.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    4. Run the game using one of the many GBA emulations

Best one for me is Visual Boy Advance. I suggest you use it too. It not only plays GBA games but also GBC games. Can't seem to get GB games working though unless its just me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    quik question (sorry if asked b4 or in som guide)
    does it matter if the lv99 dark lugia hands u ur ass on a plate or can u just play on?
    i cant find the 7th gym on retazo city, unless thats the wrong city...

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2008
    i dont know where the 4th gym is and i dont knoqw how to get there either can sum1 help me? and when do i start getting legendaries??? plz reply

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2009
    Well, I had played through Version 3 mostly, and then I saw Version 4 all laid out here? Ah well, Ver nice hack! I've already got a shiny Starly and a shiny Cherrim!

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • quik question (sorry if asked b4 or in som guide)
    does it matter if the lv99 dark lugia hands u ur ass on a plate or can u just play on?
    i cant find the 7th gym on retazo city, unless thats the wrong city...

Well, it doesn't matter if you lose to the LV. 99 Dark Lugia...The script is set to end if you win or if you lose. The seventh Gym is in Trobuli Town....South of Pyre Path..(Place where Lv. 99 Lgia event starts.

i dont know where the 4th gym is and i dont knoqw how to get there either can sum1 help me? and when do i start getting legendaries??? plz reply

The fourth Gym is after the bike path....if you played R/S/E it is the same exact town. (From Monatmai City head north to Bike Path).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back