• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Ruby Renev (v1.4.3)

Should I earse Pokemon Ruby Renev?

• YES!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2024
    hey, the new version which was released 1 month ago has some bugs.. I cannot catch some legendary pokemon because there are some invisible blocks for example, in Johto cave where Lugia is there, I can't use surf idk why even though the sea is normal and secondly, some legendary pokemon are there but when I talk to them they do not battle me, I would appreciate if you could fix these bugs and publish the new link

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Played 1.3.5... Wow. You've somehow made it feel less completed than the old one.

Yveltal freezes the game on level up, even if I deposited it in the Day Care and took it back out.

A lot of mons were level 0 - Cynthia's Milotic was an example, as were most of the fossil encounters throughout the game.

I don't get the cramming of Kanto over the island that used to exist. It feels very eh. Same with Unova, these 2 regions should either not be put in or at leat be somewhat scripted to feel like "oh these fit/will be developed" instead of just glorified nostalgiabait.

Crystal move with 100% freeze chance is still ridiculously broken. Remove it or reduce the chance.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Appears so as there is a "final area" that is just... Literally unscripted. There is nothing. Nada. And yet it's in there as a "post post game"

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    This hack has A LOT of problems, but at least until now I have not found a problem that break the game and make it unplayable, just a lot of stupid problems and some bad choices, but I'm trying to ignore all of them and just focus in what this hack delivers that is really pleasurable in a way that even some of the best hacks did not even think of deliver...

Anyway, I'm about to go now to the Elite 4 of Hoenn, let's see if I can continue to focus in the positive unto the end...

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    Does this hack have all 1020 pokemon and Alolan form Galarian form Hisuian form Paldean form and dlc pokemon in the future?

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Ok. Guys. Sorry it tooks me so long. But I try figure how to fix Dewford gym bug.
    TODAY I PRESENT NEW UPDATE. POKEMON RUBY RENEV 1.3.6

WHAT'S NEW?
    - Dewford Gym Bugfix.
    - Return of Dunsprace and Dudunsprace (Not only in Johto as you think)
    - Donphan can became Iron Thread or Great Tusk according to used stone (Fire or Thunder)
    - Hoopa Event on route between Ilex Forest and Goldenrod.

Download - Here

Oh yea... Important note. Many ask which rom to use for proper patching. I using as base rom v1.1 from emulatorgames

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Ok. Fellas. I working On version 1.4

What I plan? Delete Gold and Cynthia battles which was not related anyhow to game at all. And transform them to Brock and Misty in case of expanding Kanto part of my game. Also I will rid off route 47 and fakemons. Keeping only Thonsu region starters and Rejishan as Advertises for upcoming romhack.

For sure i fix some issues with Expanded pokemons like lack of some in wild.

One of pokemons which will appeared in Game will be... Applin line. And his all 3 evos. But for twist i made it more like Tyrogue route.

From gen 9 i plan to add more Paradoxes and make for them special place somewhere in Johto. Which reduce way of Donphan evo. For Miraidon and Koraidon I keep way of evo from cyclizar. Make two Trades ingame for Cyclizar for be sure that you get both S/V legends. Idk what to do within Terapagos. But I don't plan add him to game. No more legendaries. And you can say goodbye to Keldeo. He will be replaced.

Last edited:

jiangzhengwenjzw

now working on katam
    Years
    • Seen today
    Your work is awesome. But maybe you can also update the version in the thread title? It's currently still v1.2.1 which was released 6 years ago.

And, I don't think this is Sideshow Showcase hack any more since you have added Johto. This really should be in ROM Hacks Showcase.

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Your work is awesome. But maybe you can also update the version in the thread title? It's currently still v1.2.1 which was released 6 years ago.

And, I don't think this is Sideshow Showcase hack any more since you have added Johto. This really should be in ROM Hacks Showcase.

Welp. I can't change that title. About section. It depends on admins did they move it to hacks showcase or not.

jiangzhengwenjzw

now working on katam
    Years
    • Seen today
    Welp. I can't change that title.
    From someone experienced (not me): you can change the title by using "full editor".

About section. It depends on admins did they move it to hacks showcase or not.
    Not sure about this one. But I guess you can explain your modifications to one of the mods? Currently many improvement hacks are in Hacks Showcase and I don't see why a hack w/ adding a full region can't be there.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • From someone experienced (not me): you can change the title by using "full editor".

Not sure about this one. But I guess you can explain your modifications to one of the mods? Currently many improvement hacks are in Hacks Showcase and I don't see why a hack w/ adding a full region can't be there.

I'm not experienced so much. Ok. So changing fakemons to oryginal pokemons was almost done. Fakemons i keep in that game was Rejishan and his formes, thonsu region starters and Thonsu forme hoothoot line which became iconic over time.

For Kanto journey expansion. I decide to add Fushia City only. Changing unused so far Cynthia battle for Janine. Gold I move to his house in New Bark. Since I delete route 47 from game at all. I also plan to remove some regional formes to add some more new pokemons. Some side formes like Alolan Raichu i keep.

Like i said. Hoenn seas was wiem, Johto and Kanto ones was much colder so. I decide to put diffrent formes of Shellos and Gastrodon in diffrent areas.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Oh yea... Important note. Many ask which rom to use for proper patching. I using as base rom v1.1 from emulatorgames

*HUGE UPDATED RELEASED TODAY!!!*
    POKEMON RUBY RENEV 1.4.0
    What's new?

- Added full Kanto region within its all badges (Collect 24 of them)
    - Restored JOHTO ELITE 4
    - Changed unused BERRY BAG into BADGES BAG for check all collected badges so far.
    - Changed Battle Layout and backgrounds.
    - Ships (Vermilion to Olivine) and Train (Saffron to Goldenrod) Works with RED TICKET obtained after beat RED at JOHTO LEAGUE.
    - Few new Pokemons added (One of them is Shinx Line) And fixed Unown Colours.
    - Changed Titlescreen...
    -----------------------------------NEW PHENOMENA-------------------------------------
    I introduce you new phenomena added to my game and taken from my further work of POKEMON CATHALIUM...
    JEVELISM PHENOMENA
    How it works?
    a) On single type pokemon it adding secound type related to jevel you give him to hold. For example RATICATE within DEEP JEVEL became Normal/Dark Pokemon.
    b) On double types it changing secound type of that pokemon related to Jevel. For Example ZYGARDE which was normaly Dragon/Ground when get CRYSTI JEVEL turned into Dragon/Crystal.
    c) Arceus which was set as ??? type within jevel holded acts like his plates. Since only secound type on that situation get effect.
    ----------------------------IMPORTANT-----------------------------
    PARADOX POKEMONS you get from simmilar to them pokemon evolved via AncientGlyph or FuturismChip.
    Use it on Cyclizar to get Miraidon or Koraidon.
    Kleavor you get via using Moon Stone on Scyther.
    ENJOY FELLAS.
    Download link - HERE

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Screens.png

Few new screens.

Days
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    Neat hack!

So you can't boot this ROM if you're using the GBA BIOS file. Otherwise you just get the Game Boy logo with a garbled bar where "Nintendo" should be. However the ROM boots fine if you skip the BIOS.

This will also run on real GBA hardware, I have no problem booting it on my SP using the EZ Flash Omega cart. It doesn't work with direct boot though, again the BIOS shows a garbled bar where "Nintendo" should be.

I'd post pictures but I'm too lazy to upload them somewhere.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Neat hack!

So you can't boot this ROM if you're using the GBA BIOS file. Otherwise you just get the Game Boy logo with a garbled bar where "Nintendo" should be. However the ROM boots fine if you skip the BIOS.

This will also run on real GBA hardware, I have no problem booting it on my SP using the EZ Flash Omega cart. It doesn't work with direct boot though, again the BIOS shows a garbled bar where "Nintendo" should be.

I'd post pictures but I'm too lazy to upload them somewhere.

I test it also within .cia on 3DS and works normaly. Which Emulator you use in case of GBA BIOS FILE? Since I don't test that rom in any avaible option in case of playing it on real hardware. Mostly I tested it in 3DS CIA injection. And works perfectly fine.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Also I want to announce making last upgrade for this romhack in works.

So I decide to add four from Sevii Islands as sidequest from Kanto. To reach it you need beat me on Cerulean cape. I adding swords of Justice and Ogerpon as new legends there. Also... I will add extra Jevel. To Neutralize effect of secound type.

P.s - I know about Trick Master Bug... I try fix it within new update. I will also add paradox formes of Johto Beasts and Swords of Justice. So new update came after Indigo Disk DLC. I hope you enjoy my hack so far.

V 1.4.1 Saves will be compatibile within upcoming update saves. So If you get my signet so far keep it.

Back