• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, & Emerald Remake Speculation Thread

If Pokemon Ruby & Pokemon Sapphire was remade, would you buy it?

• Yes

Votes: 1,204 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 87 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    They sure know how to build up pressure about new games. DAMN IT !!!

BTW "World's fastest shocking announcement" What exactly they mean by "fastest"?

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2013
    Damn, we have to wait another month. 'Worlds fastest shocking announcement'? They surely can't be saying that for a spin off game.
    IKR? Now it's like I've wasted a month of my life, not to mention that it's for an announcement and not the game...
    But actually we might have information before the next moth's Corocoro, I'm still exited!

So I guess they lied about the new game in Jump Festa.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
    They'll still bring something up at Jumpa Fest hence why they are attending just not what we expected. On the plus now we know when they are announcing it.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2014
    IKR? Now it's like I've wasted a month of my life, not to mention that it's for an announcement and not the game...
    But actually we might have information before the next moth's Corocoro, I'm still exited!

So I guess they lied about the new game in Jump Festa.
    No one said there would be a game announcement. It was just a pokemon related announcement.

blue

gucci
    Years
    It was said they were attending for the first time this just heightened speculation for a game being announced buy nothing was confirmed however CoroCoro which is a reliable source have said it will be announced in their next issue (14th January 2012)

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2014
    It was said they were attending for the first time this just heightened speculation for a game being announced buy nothing was confirmed however CoroCoro which is a reliable source have said it will be announced in their next issue (14th January 2012)

Yeah I was referring to the jump festa part.

At least we'll definately know what the spring game is in one month's time.

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
    Years
    SWEET‼
    Except, who do you think the Champion's going to be?
    Steven or Wallace?
    I wish it was Steven but if it was Wallace I wouldn't be surprised.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013

SWEET‼
    Except, who do you think the Champion's going to be?
    Steven or Wallace?
    I wish it was Steven but if it was Wallace I wouldn't be surprised.

Steven representing land in Ruby remake and Wallace representing ocean in Sapphire remake.

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
    Years
    I really hope if its for 3DS they make it so you can do real match calls with real people over wifi while in the game and not have to go to a Poke center.

blue

gucci
    Years
    They should have it as Steven kept in Meteor Falls, Wallace as Champ and Juan as 8th Gym Leader, it includes more and it's kinda maintaining the Emerald originality, either that or switch between versions.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2013
    Either way Steven or Wallace is the champion, I wouldn't mind.
    And I don't know why some people don't like Wallace as a champion...

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    And I don't know why some people don't like Wallace as a champion...

People say that Wallace is weak champion because his team is monotype and they prefer Steven as a champion. They also say that Wallace looks gay or like a girl, lol.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2013
    People say that Wallace is weak champion because his team is monotype and they prefer Steven as a champion. They also say that Wallace looks gay or like a girl, lolhttps://www.pokecommunity.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=6965808C.
    lol, I guess it would've been better if Wallace was a girl.
    But for me Steven was weaker than Wallace, maybe because I chose Mudkip.

Here's what I think of the TMs given after you beat a gym leader:
    Roxanne: Smack down.
    Brawly: Bulk up.
    Wattson: Charge beam.
    Flannery: Overheat.
    Norman: Giga impact.
    Winona: Sky drop.
    Tate and liza: Calm mind.
    Juan: Scald.

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
    Years
    Whats wrong with being gay? Wallace is cool. Kinda hope they make the contests more like the anime. So you have to use attack combos in battles

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back