• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon, Ruined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
  • Pokemon, Ruined

Saw this on another site, thought I should upload it here. If you took the time to read this (it's pretty long!), you would probably freak out. It actually makes sense.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Read it twice, and I saw it posted here many times. People here don't seem to like the Coma theory, from my past observations. I see it as a nice fanfic, really, but not something that actually goes into the show itself. There's no way the creators would think about that, at least, I don't think they would.

Other people will have their say about this.

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
  • Oh, it was posted here already?!?! Sorry, I didn't know. It was totally my bad. Just wanted to share it with you.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Ow, my heart... it bleeds...

But wow, if you think about it, this just goes to show that everyone also has all these things to deal with. Finding themselves and such... it's something everyone has to do...

Rileyslucario

Brownie lover
    Years
  • Wowiez. It's...it's like this guy had a grudge with Nintendo. But if that's what's happening to Ash in reality, and we're seeing it on a TV world, there are games based on a guy's crazy dream. Are the famous RED, BLUE, YELLOW, GREEN, SILVER, GOLD, BRENDAN, MAY, RUBY, SAPPHIRE, DIAMOND, PEARL, DAWN, and BARRY of the Pokemon world all in the same state as ASH? (I like Manga.)

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • i hate the truth ... :P .
    but i dont think this would be nintendos motives,
    killing the main character of a kids show,
    one that makes millions :P .
    i wouldnt, but still, that is pretty cool :P

BusterTheFox

Pokemon Intruder
    Years
  • WWHHOOAA...That is freaky-weird! XD It makes me wanna watch through the entire series from start to finish using this mindset. It's a really cool alternate plot to the pokemon anime that makes all the fluffy-soft parts that can turn some people off of it really WORK. Also noticing how the pokemon get weirder and weirder as time progresses...but, then again, they're the same in the games, so...XD Yeah.

I like the realistic Beedrill in that big huge long pic-story. XD I like how the speaker refers to Dawn as a "Super Female". Looks like SOME conspiracy theorist has a little crush!! XD LOLOLOL I find that really funny. o-o; Of course, he failed to mention what Brock/(female)'s pokemon symbolize. =p It's funny how he tacked on a believable ending there. I seriously think that whoever wrote this(If they're not, you know, crazy in the mind) has a future in a writing carrer.

Of course, this isn't going to go over well with die-hard fans of the show, so better prepare for some flames. XD (I didn't read any of the other posts besides the first, the first was WAY too long, and I am tired of reading, LOL)

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • Hmm...

8/10

An interesting concept. Ash gets struck by lightning in the first episode while he is with Pikachu. Pokemon DO exist in his world, but what this guy is saying is that they are nothing more than metaphors in his world. I loved the whole bit on how he was talking about "A wizard did it" and how Pokemon are becoming more and more based off of things in the world to the point that at some point EVERYTHING in his dream world will be a Pokemon. Very sad, but cheesy ending. I thought how Pikachu was a representation of his humanity was cool too. I'm glad somebody took the time to come up with this!

Years
  • Or Ash wakes up right on time to start his adventure,Having dreamt waking up late and the whole 9875 episodes after it.I would Lol so hard is they pulled that out right as he's about to beat the elite 4.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back