• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rumble Blast

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
Years
  • Well, you start out as a rattata, and you have to befriend the pokemon in the area you visit, if you get a pokemon with, lemme see i believe 50 points on your first one you get to go to the battle royale, where you defeat all the pokemon there, you can also pay for pokemon at the recruit center! so thats the game, also watch the video on pokemonrumble.com

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    legendarypokemon explained it all,

I'd say checkout some gameplay on Youtube,

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Bought the wii version earlier today, literally have no stopped playing it since. Even now whilst typing this my Healthy Machoke is healing before fighting Rhyperior :p Brilliant game, very addictive, my thumbs are hurting! Graphics are hilarious though, haha. Definitely going to get the 3DS one now, thanks so much for suggesting this game people!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Just starting advanced rank A... Hehe. Played this wayyy too much... x3 Found a healthy Machoke with Cross Chop and taught it Poison Jab, it kills EVERYTHING. xD You? ^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Finished it now :) Mainly using Togekiss and Garchomp, they're unbeatable ;3 Are those the password legendary pokemon you're talking about? The shiny bidoof is cute, haha.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Yeahhh, got a shiny rattata and a shiny bidoof from the password pokemon. :p Plus found a shiny speedy Yanmega in the forest area which I've used a lot, it looks so cool. x3

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    I unfortunately have not had the chance to play the Wii Ware one, I have however been watching to trailers for the 3DS one and I will definitely be getting it when I can get some money together.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Since I am a hardcore Pokemon fan, I must get this game. I really enjoyed the first one a lot and since this one has all of the Pokemon in it, I would enjoy it even more. I wish it came out already I really want to play it.

:t354:TG

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I unfortunately have not had the chance to play the Wii Ware one, I have however been watching to trailers for the 3DS one and I will definitely be getting it when I can get some money together.

Hehe, I'd definitely recommend getting the Wii Ware one, it's soo good! Although, do you have a Wii? :3

Since I am a hardcore Pokemon fan, I must get this game. I really enjoyed the first one a lot and since this one has all of the Pokemon in it, I would enjoy it even more. I wish it came out already I really want to play it.

OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOUR GHOSTY THINGS. XD
    *Ahem*. Hehe, I reckon the rest of the pokemon being added could ruin it D: Kanto and Sinnoh worked perfectly, there'll be waaayyyy too many pokemon there :o Unless they add like a billion and 4 new levels to compensate for all of them :3 I do wish they'd add a method of getting anything to be play-worthy; I want a super strong Pachirisu! :(

Btw, does anyone know if this game is playable over the net with Wii Friend Codes or something similar? :o If so, we should all hook up! ;D

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'm certainly looking forward to this game for the 3DS, it's a whole new spin-off really well to me it is. I didn't try the Wii version of it and by the looks of screenshots and videos I'm sure I'll have fun with it!

Back