• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Sacred Johto [V0.3]

Which Shiny Should Omega Pidgey get? (https://twitter.com/ArchyArcanine/status/1065566101885603840)

• Old Chocolate Oreo Shiny

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    does character customization not work yet or did i do something wrong?

IT was meant to work but was down to how pokemon essentials compresses/converts the files and made customization break.

it will be fixed in the new public release, if your really desperate for customization (or early newer stuff) its in private testing off-site (discord, not sure if this is like promoting lol) so if you cant find the link on the main page, find it through the games twitter.

but dw its not your fault.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2022
    How far does this demo goes? I'm really excited to play this but I want to play it when it has atleast hoti 10 to 15 hours of playtime.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    How far does this demo goes? I'm really excited to play this but I want to play it when it has atleast hoti 10 to 15 hours of playtime.

not 10-15, rn its only gym 1, but the soonm to release version/private version is gym 2 with another gym in another region, and i'd say has a good 5-6 hours.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2022
    That's good! I'd start playing it soon enough to get acquainted with omegas and deltas!

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2020
    I think I found an error. Hawthorne is supposed to be gone I think, but her character model is still here and I can't talk to her.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I didn't get to choose a start. All I got was two bird Pokémon. Is that an error or do I get one later???

I think I found an error. Hawthorne is supposed to be gone I think, but her character model is still here and I can't talk to her.

Both these are old pre-1 errors, sorry about that. they'll be fixed in pre-2 ^^ first one ofc is a big one while second is just visual

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Pokemon Sacred Johto [V0.3]

Our next biggest update probably to tower over Pre-1, Is Pre-2, its yet to come out publicly but this is what to expect.

Pre-1(Current Public Version) > Pre-2(New private Version)

(Not a new Sprite for Staravia)

The Bigger Changes
    Updated from essentials v16 to v17. meaning more compatible to current expected stuff, aswell as new stuff to use in SJ
    Screen Size increase. this was done due to the map sizes and the cramped-ness of a UI on top. plus means battles are cooler too right?
    UI has been redone. Not only was their an initial UI redone, it was then improved upon with the scale up.
    A lot of redesigns. that of pokemon and trainers/characters.

New Pokemon Available

Omega Hippopotas, Found as an overworld encounter in fresh water areas (alternating maps with D-Totodile). Water/Normal Type. They have a beneficial relationship with bird pokemon, usually helping clean them, and they give the birds food and protection.

Omega Fennekin, Found in sandy and arid places in the Seveii Region. Ground Type. These desert dweller spends most days hunting for treasure, they can cause mirages to deter prey.

Omega Pichu, Found via the Sunrise Cartidge so far. Electric/Psychic Type. They often float in their eggs which tells them apart from regular pichu's, they are extremely gluttonous and will eat any food it sees.

Omega Sentret, Found at Night around the Seveii Region. Dark Type. They aren't very sociable to others especially its own kind, and have an aggressive personality, making them hard to train for newer trainers.

Omega Natu, Found around warm mountains or volcanoes, common in the Seveii Region. Fire/Flying Type. Their wings are filled with soot and ash, when they fly they release it making a trail of ash. They are said to have risen from a massive eruption years ago.

Omega Vulpix (Glow), Found in urban areas around the Seveii Region. Electric Type. Due to their powerful elders, they have gained a sense of respect due to them. This caused them to be overally popular and with rich families they often come off spoilt.
    Omega Froakie, Found in hot caves or foggy areas in the Seveii Region. Flying Type. They can't freely fly, so are often susceptible to tremors of Mt.Ember. However they are fast when they float round.

Omega Zigzagoon (Urban), Found as an overworld encounter in urban areas. Dark Type. Its restlessness has it constantly running around. If it sees another Pokémon, it will purposely run into them in order to start a fight.

Wolfar, Found in icy and snowy areas in day, usually where Sneasels are found. Ice Type. They are never seen freshly born but are said to be small round spotted creatures. They learn to hunt from birth and their first caught prey is their coat for childhood.

Elecub, Found in wooded areas but rarely inside them. Electric Type. Rather docile pokemon they underestimate their own electrical output and try to rub against anything it sees, normally electrocuting them badly.

Major areas are the addition of all of the Seveii region up to gym 1, Ecruteak city and gym, as well as the rest of cypress forest. as well as a rework of Cherrygrove city, and the houses in Newbark and violet city.

-Complete and utter redesign to the protagonists and the character customisation (customisation is disabled currently due to unfinished sprites but they have good looks right now)
    -Redesigns for O-Aipom, and redesigns of the O-Pidove, Venipede, Piplup, Pikipek, Purrloin, Zigzagoon, and Gible line aswell as a rework and redesign of O-Shellos, Added evolution's to already existing mons/lines (that of Omegas)
    -complete redesigns and reworks for Spectreon, Astereon(called Bolideon previously), prattot (called Jabbot previously).
    -Addition of a new evolution for Lickilicky and alternate evolution for growlithe.
    -Level cap added, its forgiving for those maybe doing solo or need that extra bit of grinding.
    -Character redesigns for Hawthorne, Sinio, Lyria, Destery, as well as new characters added, Crystal and Barry (Last two assistants), Hydrangea (Seveii Professor), Voli (Gym 1 leader in Seveii) and Kris. as well as designs for the elite 4 (only one seen in-game)
    -Two new "teams" added, that of a ingame Pokemon Rangers, and Team Snare, the opposition in the Seveii Region.
    -removed all prior tms with a new list, as well as the addition of TRs (All obtainable but only first 10 TRs are learnable rn)

With the release the full change-log will be included (changelog is also now included in the download zip after pre-2 so you can read it whenever)

Updating is still untested from Pre-1 to Pre-2 however it SHOULD be possible, but a new save is advised, due to rewrites.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2022
    So... I've caught Omega Starly. I saved the game. My game crashed when I was going to Pokemon Center. When I tried to load my save this error message appeared:"Script `Intl_Messages` line 559: TypeError occured.
    no implicit conversion from nil to integer"

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    So... I've caught Omega Starly. I saved the game. My game crashed when I was going to Pokemon Center. When I tried to load my save this error message appeared:"Script `Intl_Messages` line 559: TypeError occured.
    no implicit conversion from nil to integer"

yea its a known bug with the capture chain system in pre-1. it'll be fixed but not in the public release, sorry that you encountered it.

HeroesFightingFear

"The Champion of Alon"
    Years
  • This is just a suggestion, but you should do Delta or Omega variants of some of the Galar-native Pokemon to sort of explore how different typings would work with them, for example a Rock-type Grookey inspired by cavemen or a Flying-type Scorbunny inspired by the famous flying rabbit trope or a Fighting-type Sobble inspired by the trope of the shy kid becoming the strong one.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    This is just a suggestion, but you should do Delta or Omega variants of some of the Galar-native Pokemon to sort of explore how different typings would work with them, for example a Rock-type Grookey inspired by cavemen or a Flying-type Scorbunny inspired by the famous flying rabbit trope or a Fighting-type Sobble inspired by the trope of the shy kid becoming the strong one.

I mean gen 8 isn't actually included excluding zigzagoon, nor are their plans to, but i did do omega pikipek prior to adding gen 7 so. but i'll see one day

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Wow, this looks amazing.

In a drought on games to play at the moment and this is something I'm definitely looking forward to.
    About how far can on go in the current release / private release?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Wow, this looks amazing.

In a drought on games to play at the moment and this is something I'm definitely looking forward to.
    About how far can on go in the current release / private release?

when pre-1.2 (what i showed in the update post) releases, there will be 2 main region gyms, and 1 side region, but theres a good few hours there with the first two.

Back