• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Sacred Johto [V0.3]

Which Shiny Should Omega Pidgey get? (https://twitter.com/ArchyArcanine/status/1065566101885603840)

• Old Chocolate Oreo Shiny

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Hey...

I am not sure if this has been talked about before, but what is the difference between the two versions. Is it the same as heartgold and soulsilver?

Anyways, the game looks really cool and I hope it gets completed soon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Hey...

I am not sure if this has been talked about before, but what is the difference between the two versions. Is it the same as heartgold and soulsilver?

Anyways, the game looks really cool and I hope it gets completed soon.

mostly; they are version differences or were up till v0.4 (they will be gone in v0.5)

its basically a mix and match of the version exclusives of HGSS with the remaining fossils (or atleast was; you can still find over version exclusives somewhat like the fossils)

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    I got an error saying that I don't have the character sprites when I was making my character. I have downloaded the patch as well. Not sure what to do...

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2022
    Your game is internacional ....i'm Brazilian Hello This game is amazing keep going !!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Had script hanging errors crash my game 3 times after catching a shiny pokemon, then accessing it in the pokemon menu.
    Also crashed from script hanging error attempting to access the starsign Maiden in the sign journal.
    Pretty serious performance issues from what I believe is the weather.

I didn't get very far, and will probably come back for a more stable release....
    That being said I definitely will come back. What you have so far is very fun.

Years
  • There may not be much news for a bit, as beta-testing and development for Demo 5 is on-going. If you want to keep up with what is new with the game, check out Archy's Twitter page. You also can check out the Discord. So issues with Demo 4 may or may not be responded to (I don't know for sure), but they are likely already addressed in Demo 5.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Why we cant pick our starters ? And why pichu azuril and togpey are not starters ? You shown raichu togekiss azumril typolhsion feralgiter and meganium got fan made mega evoltion in this game s twitter

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I also must ask when newer patch notes will come ? I cant catch delta or omega pokemon and i cant go beyond route 29 since when i am going there my game is crashing and its anoying

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Why we cant pick our starters ? And why pichu azuril and togpey are not starters ? You shown raichu togekiss azumril typolhsion feralgiter and meganium got fan made mega evoltion in this game s twitter

I also must ask when newer patch notes will come ? I cant catch delta or omega pokemon and i cant go beyond route 29 since when i am going there my game is crashing and its anoying

So the new starter quiz does have a cheat sheet. the game subtly tells you just before the quiz.

also the other 3 were removed as main starters for simplification, they have no lost their megas and can be gotten a tiny bit later as another choice of a gift pokemon

the catching issue has been found out, i hadn't realised i left old code in, im trying to get the next patch out asap but just try and be patient ^^

Back