• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Sacred Johto [V0.3]

Which Shiny Should Omega Pidgey get? (https://twitter.com/ArchyArcanine/status/1065566101885603840)

• Old Chocolate Oreo Shiny

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    Please, my friend. How many badges are there? How many gym answers me exactly with numbers. Is there the Pokémon League in this release? How many hours. Is there a post game? Please answer me

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    Please, my friend. How many badges are there? How many gym answers me exactly with numbers. Is there the Pokémon League in this release? How many hours. Is there a post game? Please answer me

your question could have easily been avoided if you simply checked the initial post as it states it all right there............ rule of thumb: if you wonder about the contents of a fan game then simply check the initial post in full before asking a question that can easily be answered with a simple looking

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I started playing the new update, only to find I can't leave the character's room.

Please read the text, but you first interact with the pc, then the part of the desk to the left/the box then you can leave
    your question could have easily been avoided if you simply checked the initial post as it states it all right there............ rule of thumb: if you wonder about the contents of a fan game then simply check the initial post in full before asking a question that can easily be answered with a simple looking

While the person above is right, i can answer others as they controdict each other, 2 gyms and 1 side gym, meaning no league, again stated in the start (i think) a good few hours if you take your time and read etc. id say maybe 3-5 ish? maybe more, and this no post game cuz theirs only 3 gyms (and plus theres 3 regions planned for the main story so post game is faaaar away) but yes next time read the post fully before asking questions, but im happy to answer them still.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Mini update: with pre-2.0.7 in the works, there is a omega vote on our twitter

Pokemon Sacred Johto [V0.3]

Ego13

hollow_ego
    Years
  • Glad to see that one of my scripts is used in a game :)
    I started playing it until I received my starter and I think the game has potential!
    Right now there still are quite some glitches/bugs with door transitions, stairs and reflections, but nothing really game breaking.

One think I need to mention though, is the control for opening the settings. It's on the same key as the screenshot function, which is not optimal. I recommend moving the settings button to a different key.

Also: When opening the settings before starting a game, the game crashes with the error: "Script 'PScreen_Options' line 570: NoMethodError occured. undefined method 'autosave' for nil:NilClass'

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Glad to see that one of my scripts is used in a game :)
    I started playing it until I received my starter and I think the game has potential!
    Right now there still are quite some glitches/bugs with door transitions, stairs and reflections, but nothing really game breaking.

One think I need to mention though, is the control for opening the settings. It's on the same key as the screenshot function, which is not optimal. I recommend moving the settings button to a different key.

Also: When opening the settings before starting a game, the game crashes with the error: "Script 'PScreen_Options' line 570: NoMethodError occured. undefined method 'autosave' for nil:NilClass'

Yea, by door transitions you mean some having wrong doors or no animation? or some glitches, and known of the stairs one for a bit, and reflections just needs me to extend the map size a bit. (as its the v17 reflections)

and yea in next version the settings keybind will be moved completely, and yea have fixed the autosave error just because it doesnt get defined before hand.

And yea! Using cutscenes and Poke ID, and NPC Battles being really helpful for the game ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024

Version 0.2.7 is Up, with alot of new features and changes.
    Note: Version numbers have been changed, the prior update 0.5 pre-2.0.6 is the last before this,
    the numbers have been simplified as 0.5 itself is basically a rework of the entire game.

New Pokemon Available

Omega Fletchling and Fletchinder, findable on shores and at see, being Water/Flying
    and Dark Flying having 2 forms, one being friendly, the other not so.

New Pokemon Reworks
    Fletchling Line, with the following changes:
    • Now Flying/Fire for entire line.
    • Abilities changed to Big Pecks(As Fletchling)Gale Wings(fletchinder+)/Flame Body and Fiery Feathers (HA)
    • Evolution changed, now evolves at level 20 then level 37
    • Via level up they get access to: Flamethrower, Drill Run, Searing Wind, Jetstream, Flame Charge, Pluck,
      Peck, Growl, Trail Flail, Molt, Ember, Razor Wind, Agility, Roost, Aerial Ace, Tailwind, Steel Wing, Flare Blitz,
      Beak Blast, Brave Bird, Hurricane, Burn Up

Delibird, with the following changes:
    • Abilities changed to Slippery Slide, Hustle and Thick Fat(HA)
    • Via level up they get access to: Present, Powder Snow, Frost Bite, Payday, Acrobatics, Mist, Frost Breath,
      Aurora Veil, Baton Pass, Molt, Seed Bomb, Fakeout, Frosted Terrain, Blizzard, Nasty Plot, Hurricane, Tailwind,
      Flash Freeze

Snorunt Line, with the following changes:
    • Glalie is now Ice/Rock
    • Abilities changed to Ice Body/ Guts(Snorunt), Solid Rock (Glalie), Shadow Tag (Froslass) and Icy Coating (HA)
    • Evolution changed, now evolves at level 38 for Glalie or Dawn Stone/Ice Stone for Froslass
    • Via level up Glalie gets access to: Power Gem, Freeze Dry, Snow Fall, Headbutt, Stone Edge, Powder Snow,
      Astonish, Rock Polish, Fake Tears, Ice Shard, Protect, Frost Breath, Zen Headbutt, Crunch, Ice Fang, Shore Up,
      Head Smash, Blizzard, Weather Ball, Rock Wrecker
    • Via level up Froslass gets access to: Phantom Grasp, Freeze Dry, Snow Fall, Protect, Headbutt, Destiny Bond,
      Powder Snow, Astonish, Rock Polish, Fake Tears, Ice Shard, Dazzling Gleam, Frost Breath, Ominious Wind, Crunch,
      Ice Fang, Will-O-Wisp, Shadow Ball, Blizzard, Weather Ball, Aurora Veil

Deerling Line, with the following changes:
    • Line is now Grass/Normal
    • Abilities changed to Sap Sipper, Serene Grace and Fur Coat (HA)
    • Via level up they get access to: Mega Horn, Skull Bash/Blaze Kick/Icicle Crash(Based on form), Berry Bait, Charm,
      Double Edge, Tackle, Aromatherapy, Absorb, Camouflage, Double Kick, Power Whip, Headbutt,
      Body Slam/Flame Bash/Crystal Cut(Based on form), Leaf Blade, Morning Sun, Clouded Skies, Jump Kick,
      Solar Blade, Close Combat, Horn Leech

Changelog
    • Light ball no longer causes paralysis on holdingpre 2 new stuff
    • Flying adoptions are available now
    • Fletchling reworked
    • Piscor and Cimex's descriptions now say "Super Effective" over "SE"
    • Mutuals Description rewritten
    • Mutual and Seveii Blessings code re-added (wasnt added in update)
    • Mutual nerfed from two stat rises to 1
    • fixed how O-Hippopotas spawns
    • Omega Fletchling and Fletchinder reworked and redesigned. Icon is now custom, follower matches new design aswell as form version of icon and follower sprite
    • fixed flare blitz
    • fixed weak point
    • fixed evolutions in battles
    • Trainer school pokemon pick fixed
    • fixed explorers gear
    • fixed egg hatching
    • fixed options menu on old/non-made saves
    • Doorways of houses now walkthrough-able instead of transferring (Johto only)
    • Delibird Reworked
    • Snorunt, Glalie and Froslass Reworked
    • Mega Froslass added and Froslite Added
    • Mega Glalie Data added
    • Glalitite renamed to glalite
    • fixed Scale Wind
    • Deerling Line reworked
    • Catmint Town has been fixed
    • Catmint Town now has encounters
    • Trainers with updated movepool pokemon have been updated (bulbasaur to fletchling in update list)
    • Fixed route 36 house door
    • Fixed townmap
    • Fixed Snow Cloak
    • Fixed TR Rewards not giving right typed TRs based on form
    • Map removed from pokephone
    • Habitat list removed from pokedex
    • PoryNav Added
    • new sprites for the map background and encounter tablet background
    • encounter tablet fixed to new scale
    • townmap/map renamed to Map Nav, Encounter tablet renamed to Encounter Nav.
    • pokeradar v2 renamed to poryradar, with new sprite
    • PokePhone completely reworked
    • new story added for the pokephone changes
    • NPC outside Cherrygrove Mart in relation to the PokePhone
    • Accessory stores added for the Pokephone in marts (after the npc above)
    • PoryRadar obtainable far left of ecruteak western.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024

Version 0.2.8 is up, is a major update but doesn't add much!

Mystery Gift available! Delta Growlithe.
    New Areas

Twisted Cypress, a secretly kept pathway to the sacred twisted tree. it's protected by the kimono family
    like tin tower is.

Charred Marsh, located behind the twisted tree, its a newly discovered area, untouched by humanity.

New Pokemon Available

Omega Luxio, Dark/Normal type, their bodies are far longer than other luxio's and have a weird scale
    and fur mix on its back half, giving it a purple tint. Their tails allow them to glide through the air when its
    windy.

Omega Zorua,Found around ecruteak, Ghost type, seen as watchers over johto cities, they are often seen
    at night as small floating wisps, however they like to then chase you down.

Delta Growlithe,Found around Olivine, Electric type, they were created to serve a double purpose of
    energy and cleaning the streets, they are often seen in busy cities in the daytime or in city grass patches
    if permitted.

Chimirine,Found around mountains and atmosphere, Flying type, they try and keep a balance of the
    weather systems of their regions, to prevent long droughts or rainfall. They were often confused for
    Arcanines.

New Pokemon Reworks
    Zorua Line, with the following changes:
    • BST changed to 450, 510
    • Abilities changed to Illusion/Prankster and Brutal Slice (HA)
    • Evolution changed, now evolves at level 30
    • Via level up they get access to: Extrasensory, Extreme Speed, Poison Jab, U-Turn, Dark Pulse,
      Nasty Plot, Scratch, Howl, Pursuit, Stomp, Feint Attack, Scary Face, Taunt, Fury Swipes, Brick Break,
      Sucker Punch, Agility, Lunar Blade, Recover, Mega Punch, Foul Play

Growlithe Line, with the following changes:
    • Abilities changed to Intimidate/Flash Fire and Anger Point(HA)
    • Via level up they get access to: Extreme Speed, Boil, Horn Leech, Wild Charge, Flare Blitz, Ember,
      Leer, Bite, Howl, Flame Wheel, Flame Burst, Agility, Fire Fang, Retaliate, Crunch, Cure Point,
      Flamethrower, Body Slam, Play Rough, Reversal, Outrage, Burn Up, Heat Wave, Beat Up

Nidoran Female Line, with the following changes:
    • BST changed to 280, 375, 515
    • Nidorina and Nidoqueen can now breed
    • Nidoran evolves at level 18
    • Abilities changed to Poison Point(Nidoran and Nidorina)Sheer Force(Nidoqueen)/Rivalry
      and Sand Bathe (HA)
    • Via level up they get access to: Superpower, Earth Power, Drain Punch, Fire Fang,
      Poison Tail, Poison Sting, Growl, Scratch, Moonlight, Horn Attack, Fury Swipes, Toxic Spikes,
      Double Kick, Crunch, Captivate, Toxic, Flatter, Poison Jab, Earthquake, Gunk Shot

Nidoran Male Line, with the following changes:
    • BST changed to 280, 375, 515
    • Nidoran evolves at level 18
    • Abilities changed to Poison Point(Nidoran and Nidorino)Sheer Force(Nidoking)/Rivalry
      and Sand Rush (HA)
    • Via level up they get access to: Megahorn, Earth Power, Icicle Crash, Psychic Fang,
      Poison Fang, Poison Sting, Growl, Scratch, Morning Sun, Horn Attack, Fury Swipes, Toxic Spikes,
      Double Kick, Crunch, Captivate, Toxic, Flatter, Poison Jab, Earthquake, Gunk Shot

Changelog
    • Omega Luxio Reworked and Added
    • Omega Zorua Reworked and Added
    • Chimirine reworked
    • fixed the settings on the main menu with autosave
    • Zorua Reworked
    • fixed encounter issues
    • removed fullscreen as an option
    • Nidoran lines reworked- Kangakid removed and re-replaced with nidoran male
    • Growlithe line reworked
    • Subsonic removed, replaced with crashing blow
    • Worker forme Hunneon gets Long Reach over subsonic

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024

Version 0.2.9 is up, mostly a bug fix update with some improvements

Changelog
    • Fixed search level crash
    • Fixed some areas crashing when transferring, due to route count
    • Huge power and bubbly punch fixed to not do 1.5x then 1.5x again
    • Changes to Huge and pure power added
    • Mothim swaps huge power for pure power; to be changed again in revamp
    • O-togepi line swaps pure power for huge power; to be changed again in revamp
    • Pokemon can now learn Rock Smash by TM

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024

Version 0.2.9b is up with further fixes to 2.9(which makes .9 a useless update why this is 9b and not 10)

New Pokemon Reworks
    Swablu Line, with the following changes:
    • Base Stats are now 325, 500 (600 with mega)
    • Abilities changed to Mold Breaker, Cloud Nine and Tempest Surge(HA)
    • Via level up they get access to: Dragon Pulse, Pluck, Wild Charge, Weather Ball, Peck, Growl, Astonish,
      Disarming Voice, Mist, Fury Attack, Trail Flail, Dragon Breath, Molt, Sing, Mirror Move, Cotton Guard, Take Down,
      Clouded Skies, Thunderbolt, Jet Stream, Play Rough, Dragon Dance, Safeguard, Moonblast, Sky Attack

Omega Swablu, with the following changes:
    • Has a slight design change, with 5 new forms, based on its nature
    • Entire Line is now Grass/Flying
    • Base Stats are now 325, 500 (600 with mega)
    • Abilities changed to Cimex, Overcoat(Swablu)/Ripen(Altaria) and Misty Focus(HA)
    • Via level up they get access to: Crush Claw, Pluck, Shadow Claw, Terrain Blast, Peck, Growl, Timber Crash,
      Vine Whip, Leech Seed, Double Kick, Trail Flail, Rolling Kick, Synthesis, Sing, Cut, Cotton Guard, Take Down,
      Sunny Day, Mega Kick, Jet Stream, Solar Blade, Swords Dance, Spicy Powder, Close Combat, Sky Attack

Flabebe Line, with the following changes:
    • Florges is now Fairy/Grass
    • Forms now work based on nature
    • Abilities changed to Flower Veil, Healer(Flabebe)/Misty Surge(Floette+) and Magic Guard(HA)
    • Evolution changed, now evolves at level 24 into Floette, then level 36 into Florges
    • Via level up they get access to: Psychic, Misty Terrain, Petal Dance, Flower Shield, Magical Leaf, Fairy Wind,
      Play Nice, Wish, Absorb, Lucky Chant, Draining Kiss, Aromatherapy, Dazzling Gleam, Calm Mind, Moonblast,|
      Grassy Terrain, Leaf Storm, Grass Knot

Changelog
    • Fixed secret base reset outside
    • Fixed TMs being consumed
    • Fixed Explorer Gear (sorta)
    • Cimex Reworked
    • Misty Focus added
    • Forest Stealth Nerfed
    • Swablu line reworked
    • Omega Swablu line reworked
    • Dunsparce shiny updated
    • Flabebe reworked
    • Fixed Static Claw
    • Fixed Electric terrain

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2021
    So I have been playing this game for about 1.5 hours and I haven't gotten to Cherrygrove City yet, but I have to say that you all implemented some different things into the game that I really like. I like that your starter is chosen by your answers for the exam. I wondered for a minute if it was going to be based on answering who you hoped you would get, but I said I wanted Cyndaquil and got Chikorita. I like that you guys took the time to make some alternate versions of different pokemon.
    There are some grammar mistakes in the dialogue that sort of bug me, but I can look past them. What's frustrating is that the game has crashed on me about 5 times so far. Every time I walk up to what looks like a sparkly shadow of a flying pokemon, I faint or catch the pokemon (doesn't matter which one) and it gives me an error message with the game crashing.

Here's the error message:
    Script 'Interpreter' line 276: RuntimeError occurred.

Script error within event 34 (coords 51,50), map (Route 29 East:)
    Exception: NoMethodError
    Message: PField_EncounterModifiers:112undefined method `[]' for nil: NilClass
    ***Full script:
    Kernel.pbDarkSpotRandomEncounter

Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'
    PField_EncounterModifiers:108:in `call'
    EventHandlers:54: in `trigger'
    EventHandlers:49:in `each'
    EventHandlers:49:in `trigger'
    Visible Overworlds:681:in `pbWildBattle_ebs'
    EliteBattle_EntryAnimations:283:in `pbWildBattle'
    PField_Encounters:498:in `pbEncounter'
    PField_Field:1917:in `pbDarkSpotRandomEncounter'
    (eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    So I have been playing this game for about 1.5 hours and I haven't gotten to Cherrygrove City yet, but I have to say that you all implemented some different things into the game that I really like. I like that your starter is chosen by your answers for the exam. I wondered for a minute if it was going to be based on answering who you hoped you would get, but I said I wanted Cyndaquil and got Chikorita. I like that you guys took the time to make some alternate versions of different pokemon.
    There are some grammar mistakes in the dialogue that sort of bug me, but I can look past them. What's frustrating is that the game has crashed on me about 5 times so far. Every time I walk up to what looks like a sparkly shadow of a flying pokemon, I faint or catch the pokemon (doesn't matter which one) and it gives me an error message with the game crashing.

Here's the error message:
    Script 'Interpreter' line 276: RuntimeError occurred.

Script error within event 34 (coords 51,50), map (Route 29 East:)
    Exception: NoMethodError
    Message: PField_EncounterModifiers:112undefined method `[]' for nil: NilClass
    ***Full script:
    Kernel.pbDarkSpotRandomEncounter

Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'
    PField_EncounterModifiers:108:in `call'
    EventHandlers:54: in `trigger'
    EventHandlers:49:in `each'
    EventHandlers:49:in `trigger'
    Visible Overworlds:681:in `pbWildBattle_ebs'
    EliteBattle_EntryAnimations:283:in `pbWildBattle'
    PField_Encounters:498:in `pbEncounter'
    PField_Field:1917:in `pbDarkSpotRandomEncounter'
    (eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'

Yea these issues are known, either try a fresh download (not 100% if i did a mini patch) but otherwise im getting another one out soon, mostly being additions while a secret update fixed the crashes.
    the grammar is slowly being addressed, and the quiz itself is question based with a findable cheat sheet, the question with your mum means nothing and sort of a "chat" choice. glad your enjoying what you can, i know the current errors are constant, but tackling them as fast as we can. the errors are related to a new feature i just messed up when not active on battle end, so why the result (losing, winning, catching, drawing) doesnt matter.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2020
    So I beat the Violet Town Gym. Is that where it ends? There is a man to the south that says I need a badge to continue but won't let me pass. Help would be appreciated as I am greatly enjoying this beautiful game!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    So I beat the Violet Town Gym. Is that where it ends? There is a man to the south that says I need a badge to continue but won't let me pass. Help would be appreciated as I am greatly enjoying this beautiful game!

gotta listen to what the characters say sometimes, you need to head to violet northern (where the lake/pond is) and talk with the gymleader. theres a whole other gym still.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2020
    Awesome, I thought he said North of Violet City, but the path to the north was blocked off, so was the path to the south. When I went back to talk to him again he was gone so I was really lost.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024

Version 0.2.10 is up with more fixes and additions!

New Pokemon Reworks
    Cleffa Line, with the following changes:
    • Base Stats are now 360, 480, 540
    • Abilities changed to Cute Charm(Cleffa)/Friend Guard(Clefairy+), Magic Guard and Astral Healing(HA)
    • Rareness, exp yield and happiness made to match magby line
    • Evolution for cleffa changed to Level 28, but clefairy to clefable is unchanged
    • Via level up they get access to: Petal Dance, Mega Kick, Belly Drum, Recover, Cosmic Power, Body Slam,
      Disarming Voice, Copy Cat, Stored Power, Encore, Star Spin, Draining Kiss, Moonlight, Sweet Kiss, Meteor Mash,
      Dazzling Gleam, Swift, Moonblast, Full Moon, Ancient Power, Hyper Voice, Space Rift

Horsea Line, with the following changes:
    • Horsea is still pure Water, but seadra and kingdra are Water/Dragon
    • Base Stats are now 300, 420, 580
    • Abilities changed to Torrent(Horsea)/Poison Point(Seadra+), Swift Swim and Submerging Blast(HA)
    • Rareness, Exp yield and happiness to match new Trapinch
    • Via level up they get access to: Tri-Wave, Scald, Slushy Water, Bubble, Leer, Twister, Water Gun, Haze, Bullet Seed,
      Dragon Breath, Smokescreen, Bubblebeam, Octazooka, Agility, Dragon Pulse, Brine, Hyper Voice, Draco Roar,
      Dragon Dance, Aura Sphere, Hydro Pump, Clanging Scales

Burmy Line, with the following changes:
    • Burmy has the same form typings as Wormadam
    • Base Stats are now 350, 430 (for both)
    • Burmy and Wormadam's forms have the same BST across all
    • Wormadam and Mothim both have the same gender rates as burmy instead of single gendered
    • Abilities changed to Overcoat(Burmy and Mothim)/Thick Fat(Wormadam),
      Hanger(Burmy and Wormadam)/Knockback(Mothim) and Adaptability(Wormadam)/Pure Power(Mothim) (HA)
      Burmy has Overcoat as HA
    • Rareness, Exp yield and happiness to match new Kricketot
    • Evolution changed, now if defense is higher at level 30, it evolves into Wormadam, if attack is higher at level 30,
      it evolves into Mothim
    • Via level up as Wormadam it gets access to: Nesting Blast, Blight, Leaf Blade (Form Based), Protect, Pin Missile, String Shot,
      Leahage (Form Based), Bug Bite, Sticky Web, Silver Wind, Zen Headbutt, Magical Leaf (Form Based), Bug Buzz,
      Energy Ball (Form Based), Leech Life, Iron Defense, Heavy Slam, Wood Hammer (Form Based)
    • Via level up as Mothim it gets access to: Dust Stream, First Impression, Psychic, Roost, Pin Missile, String Shot, Gust, Bug Bite,
      Sticky Web, Silver Wind, Lunge, Air Cutter, Bug Buzz, Air Slash, Leech Life, Quiver Dance, U-Turn, Hurricane

Changelog
    • Work around for mystery gift
    • fixed cyndaquil in cherrygrove event
    • fixed birthsigns on given pokemon
    • made umbreon and drakos disappear from union village pokemon center after the event
    • Draining Kiss buffed to 60 BP
    • Astral Healing added, Full Moon variant of rain dish
    • Cleffa line reworked
    • Submerging Blast added, Special damage boost when in submerged terrain
    • Horsea line reworked
    • Nesting Blast added, works kind of like nature power and secret power
    • Effective Nesting Replaced with adaptive Nesting
    • Burmy line reworked
    • fixed cypresscount issue again

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2021
    Yea these issues are known, either try a fresh download (not 100% if i did a mini patch) but otherwise im getting another one out soon, mostly being additions while a secret update fixed the crashes.
    the grammar is slowly being addressed, and the quiz itself is question based with a findable cheat sheet, the question with your mum means nothing and sort of a "chat" choice. glad your enjoying what you can, i know the current errors are constant, but tackling them as fast as we can. the errors are related to a new feature i just messed up when not active on battle end, so why the result (losing, winning, catching, drawing) doesnt matter.

Thank you for responding! Downloading the mini patch fixed it. Thanks :) I'm working on downloading the current update. I made sure to turn on notifications for your Twitter so I don't miss a patch or update.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2023
    i have an issue with the game, whenever my pokemon levels up i get this error:

[Pokémon Essentials version 17.2]
    Exception: ArgumentError
    EXP Cap:176:in `pbCommonAnimation'
    EXP Cap:176:in `pbGainExpOne'
    EXP Cap:159:in `loop'
    EXP Cap:195:in `pbGainExpOne'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2103:in `pbGainEXP'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2099:in `each'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2099:in `pbGainEXP'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2074:in `each'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2074:in `pbGainEXP'
    PokeBattle_Battler:6328:in `pbUseMove_ebs'

And then it sends my pokemon into a loop of leveling up and continuously getting this error until the amount of exp isnt enough to fill their exp bar. how do i fix this?

Back