• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sentra Journey's

Ian758

Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Ok so when is your Alpha gonna be ready? Not that im gonna getr to play it much because of my hack that is not going so well lol not enough people here working with me right now.. Offtopic but can you possably find someone to help me with my hack? Mapping, Scripting, Title Screen Editing.. thanks

Ian758

Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    OMG this week? Thats AWESOME!!!!! Can't wait to play!

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Cool, its going to be released this week. Whenever you want, send me the final ips to start scripting :D
    Anyways, Thanks everybody for the nice comments.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I like your hack and I'd like to be a beta tester. I mean, 1 beta tester? That's not enough.

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    How many maps is Satoshi going to do before I start the scripting? And when are the beta testers start beta testing??

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Oh ok .

How are the tiles going to be? Will you be adding any snow, desert, and such tiles?

Years
    hey people you might have to wait abit longer untill the alpha because some of the indoor tiles are glitched up so ill try to fix them up .

but untill now you have to wait .

sorry

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Also, the alpha may appear even later if any beta testers (all 2 of them) find something.

Back