• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold Sigma

Status
Not open for further replies.

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
For those who wants a new update of Shiny Gold Sigma, check out the official Shiny Gold Sigma Facebook page.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Not sure if this is really a bug, but I noticed that Totodile doesn't learn Water Gun at level 6.

I'm playing the 12.8 version from the Facebook link.

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2021
I've encountered a glitch. Ever since I hit goldenrod, all trainers besides rival/gym leader/etc have played the team magma/aqua admin theme for music. It's very annoying.

edit1: I'm pretty sure it's because of going into the radio tower before defeating the rockets. Here's a save where it occurs: s000(dot)tinyupload(dot)com/index.php?file_id=04948924529304140582

edit2: Well, the glitch occurs after you go to the basement of the rocket hideout in cinnabar and doesn't go away after you're done with the radio tower. Every single trainer besides gym leaders/rivals plays the magma/aqua admin theme music. The radio tower also continues to play rocket theme music after you finish it.
I've also encountered a few trainers who act like they are already defeated, in chuck's gym and in the underground basement where the real director is.

This hack really needs updated gen 7 movesets and abilities as well, it feels very outdated. You could also do to replace a lot of useless TMs with more useful moves.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
How can i get to pumelo island. Where is cave to get there

And i found glitch that allows to see what will hatch fromegg. You just need to have a dounle battle with only 1 pokemon and egg in your party. The game will take egg as normal pokemon amd will show what movea it'll know after hatching

Years
Buenas! Estoy en el octavo gimnasio de Johto, y me qued? atascado porque no soy capaz de llegar hasta Clair, porque tiro una de las rocas por el ?nico hueco que hay (la de arriba a la derecha) y no me deja pasar, se queda al lado de la entrenadora y como ya luch? con ella, no se va a mover, pero como he visto en un v?deo de una versi?n anterior, se pod?a tirar esa roca m?s arriba porque se ven dos huecos, y yo s?lo veo uno, c?mo lo hago entonces?

Tienes que salir del gimnasio y entrar de nuevo a hacerlo, y cuando lo hagas, tira la roca en el agujero de m?s arriba.

PD. Creo que en este foro debes hablar en ingl?s.

Do mega Pokemon get their new abilities when they mega evolve? How well does mega evolution work in this hack rom? What about Alolan Pokemon's abilities too?

Yes, works fine, and alolan as well, there are just some of their abilities working tho.

I found 2 errors in the 127.5 update:
1.The theme of johto battles is Wrong (Plays the team magma/aqua/rocket theme instead of johto battle theme)
2.Sometimes your items (or all of your TM's) they disappear

Check latest update.

One of the best hacks I ever played. Thank you so much for making this. Finally a rightful mega system.

I have a mini request. Is it possible to change the battle box? I wish it look like this:

klFrqdx.png

( From Super Heart Red ).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiDWAZ_AkVo

Or may you tell me out to change it so I can do it myself? @Aiolia Oil

Thanks but no sorry, no need to do that.

Hello Mr. Aiolia.leo.
You made an excellent hack, but you need to expand the number of Pokemon attacks moves from 354 to 511 or more. I'll probably be able to help you with this, but you need to release hex offset from 91 00 00 to 92 00 00 for the move animation, you have it busy.

P.S. I expanded to 511 attack moves, a link to rom +156 moves slots I can throw in pm. (but not added move animation/name/stats, only free slots)

Again, no thanks. New moves have been already added.

Well can anyone help me out?lol don't know where to go after I got dive

Get Kanto badges and then start your Orange journey.

How to use the ghostbuster ?

Need to fix it first by going to Ecruteak Burned Tower. Morty will do the job.

Pokemon Shiny Gold Sigma. I enjoy playing this kind of remake from G/S/C Version.

Thank you.

Hi. First of all I want to thank the creators. I remember Zel beta five, and that game, at that time, have only one flaw - was not finished. Some days ago i try to find a game where i can catch 6+ generation of pokemon and play it on VBA (because i can`t bring myself to play without accelerating battles). So i find shiny gold sigma here... And I was so happy... Becase the game seemed complited and very promising. I enjoyed by everythig... So many complited things, like edited gyms or meeting legendary dogs at the begining... Wonderful music in Golden rod city. And guide... THANK YOU VERY MUTCH FOR GUIDES!!!
I enjoyed... but... I find i big bug with pokedex...
It's sad that the attacks of new generations have not been completed ... And it's not surprising that there may be bugs with mega-evolution. But all this is not so important! The main task, for me - to catch them all! And what was surprise, when I first discovered, the Pok?mons, that I saw in battles, from the 4th generation were marked as caught (the example seen by Chatot in the third gym). But it's little things... The worst was ahead. Pokemons from the 5+ generation, that I caught began to disappear from pokedex. For example, caught Druddigon in the cave after the crush of the ship. Or alola diglet in the diglet tunnel ... Or Pok?mon on the islands ... First marked as caught, and then, after some steps - disappear ...
I want to catch tem all whith working pokedex (to chak progress). Remember all captured 850+ Pokemon - that's still the problem ...

Still there was a problem with a bunch of screenshots, in the folder, with the game and the emulator. The more I played, the more they were. I solved the problem with the transition from the keyboard to the joypud.

Also, when I played on the keyboard and was saved by fast saving (Shift+F1), there was a bug with increasing the number of some items. For example, 200+ rare candis or pp up. One iten is 200+, and one iten almost endless (N97)... The fourth and fifth time I tried to play, only with game save - this bug did not happen again. But first two times happen for different items, but probably, for a specific position in the list...

download the game on the links of this site (facebook). Version 12.8. The date of the change is 26.04. 2017

There is still a wish - add to the guide information that the wine whip can help scramble to the stones.

sorry for my English

I get it, but I suggest you to try again latest version, and check Facebook videos proving that Pokedex is working just fine.

It lets you catch the ghosts that prevent you to go to Mt. Moon or Power Plant from Cerulean.
Nothing else

Get ghostbuster and fix it.

For those who wants a new update of Shiny Gold Sigma, check out the official Shiny Gold Sigma Facebook page.

Indeed.

Tell me send me a link

Go to the first page of this thread, you will see the link of SGS facebook page and click that.

Indeed.

How do you get hidden ability pokemons?

There's no such thing in a Pok?mon GBA game.

Not sure if this is really a bug, but I noticed that Totodile doesn't learn Water Gun at level 6.

I'm playing the 12.8 version from the Facebook link.

It's 3rd gen adapted.

I've encountered a glitch. Ever since I hit goldenrod, all trainers besides rival/gym leader/etc have played the team magma/aqua admin theme for music. It's very annoying.

edit1: I'm pretty sure it's because of going into the radio tower before defeating the rockets. Here's a save where it occurs: s000(dot)tinyupload(dot)com/index.php?file_id=04948924529304140582

edit2: Well, the glitch occurs after you go to the basement of the rocket hideout in cinnabar and doesn't go away after you're done with the radio tower. Every single trainer besides gym leaders/rivals plays the magma/aqua admin theme music. The radio tower also continues to play rocket theme music after you finish it.
I've also encountered a few trainers who act like they are already defeated, in chuck's gym and in the underground basement where the real director is.

This hack really needs updated gen 7 movesets and abilities as well, it feels very outdated. You could also do to replace a lot of useless TMs with more useful moves.

Well I just need to say... check latest update.

How can i get to pumelo island. Where is cave to get there

And i found glitch that allows to see what will hatch fromegg. You just need to have a dounle battle with only 1 pokemon and egg in your party. The game will take egg as normal pokemon amd will show what movea it'll know after hatching

I'll see about that. Try out latest version tho.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 28, 2021
Oh okay.

Just one more thing. What about that curse symbol when mega evolving? @Aiolia.leo

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2021
I think there is a glitch about legendaries. Some of the doors and rocks are still there even I have already caught other legendaries to unlock them. Also I realized the pokedex numbers changes , I realized it when I caught Nihiligo. It has supposed to show it on Pokedex but, sometimes the dex ends on NO:519 Pidove, maybe that's way I can't catch legendaries

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
How many Pokemon are included in this game (all megas and forms)

It supposedly has all the way from Kanto to Alola. I personally saw Pok?mons from the first, second, third and fourth generations and 3 Alolan Forms (Geodude's, Graveler's and Grimer's which is a trade in Goldenrod City's Dept. Store).

ON: Does anyone know where to get the macho brace and the lucky egg?
If there's no way I guess I'll just cheat them in. EV Training point by point was a horrible nightmare I've no desire to ever go through again and training is hard when the maximun level of the wild po?mons seems to be 25-30, the rematches against trainers are kind of limited too.
EDIT: Found the Lucky Egg, I can't believe it was in such a random place as Violet City's School, geez..
EDIT2: Aiolia.leo replaced the macho brace with the metronome so nevermind..

By the way, some rematches are weird, in most of them the trainers had Pok?mon Level 25 to 35 but then 2 or 3 other trainers had Pok?mon going from Level 50 to 70.
The way they work definitely needs an overhaul, in my opinion.

Also, how does Gyarados mega evolve? I already have the MegaBracelet, equipped a Mega Stone Z (for some reason I have 2 of them btw) to Gyarados but the icon with the mega evolution symbol just doesn't pop up when I'm gonna pick an attack.
EDIT: Mr. Fuji is in Violet City's School for some reason and he gives a gray~ish Mega Stone, that one does work with Gyarados.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 19, 2018
In the next update will all Pok?mon abilities be fully implemented?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back