• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Hmm... it seems that a lot of people disagree with what I say, though, at least there are some who agree... wait.. I think... lemme go check *checks* Okay, yeah there's F.L.Y. (and thats like it lmao), but like... Chibaymaga said that they're the funnest, well they are, but I mean... as I said, we hardly ever battle them. If they were more frequent, of course, I'd be all for the idea, but zel makes the battles with Carlos, now, even stop. Silver only comes at his natural places in GSC, that I understand, but I mean.. the other ones. I forget their names because the battles are so... never happening. Well, maybe make the rival battle rate a little higher, or make it so you do battle the couple at Lake of Rage, for example. XP my opinion! Nobody agrees *loner*

:P

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
Hmm... it seems that a lot of people disagree with what I say, though, at least there are some who agree... wait.. I think... lemme go check *checks* Okay, yeah there's F.L.Y. (and thats like it lmao), but like... Chibaymaga said that they're the funnest, well they are, but I mean... as I said, we hardly ever battle them. If they were more frequent, of course, I'd be all for the idea, but zel makes the battles with Carlos, now, even stop. Silver only comes at his natural places in GSC, that I understand, but I mean.. the other ones. I forget their names because the battles are so... never happening. Well, maybe make the rival battle rate a little higher, or make it so you do battle the couple at Lake of Rage, for example. XP my opinion! Nobody agrees *loner*

That is a good point Marz, i agree they should be more frequent. And now that i think about it, if your only going to batlle them once or twice, there is really no point

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
Stay on topic! Every unrelated post to this thread has been deleted!

This is the last notice I will drop here about this matter, next time, I will give every participant in the offtopic spam fest a nice and sugar coated Warning.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, Scizz has talked... Seems like you were doing spammy posts again? I hope that doesn't happen again, because it really makes me sad (and Scizz mad :\)
Also... I think I said this before, if you don't have anything to say, just don't say anything, because it's not nice to come and post here saying lots of off-topic stuff to in the end say, "oh, yeah, and on-topic: blah... bye". If you really like this game, then you should respect rules. Thanks in advance.

I was playing v3 and got in Slowpoke Well... the Rocket Grunts are weird. The first one is harmless but doesn't do anything. I tried to talk to him and got a bunch of weird symbols in the text box, and the overworld sprite didn't move. Then I talked to the grunt above him and the colors got all messed up and the game froze...

Well, I recommend you avoiding them if they give you problems. I said before that I lost their original scripts so I had to rebuild them out of EliteMap's, which seems to be horrible... I'll make sure they work right for the next release.

ooka_100 & martijn said:
I was wondering how to get steelix.
Oh, and btw, can you post a spoiler on how to evolve Haunter to Gengar?

Keep training them, you'll get them, eventually.

It doesn't really matter right now what level Lugia is. In Gold, the level needed for Aeroblast was exceeded, and thus, Lugia had no Aeroblast in gold version, same goes with Ho-Oh in Silver, but now the level needed to learn Sacred Fire/Aeroblast was changed to 77, so those moves are still obtainable.

I don't know... Maybe... I'm not really up to touching pokes moves.

Oh yeah, when zel releases the next part of the game, up to what part are we going to be able to get to? Does anyone have an idea?

I think I told this in the first post, or not? Well, basically the Betas always reach as far as when I decided to post screenshots (In B4's case it should be everything up to the fixing of the Power Plant, but I think I have written it in my first post, so go have a look)

I mean... as I said, we hardly ever battle them. If they were more frequent, of course, I'd be all for the idea, but zel makes the battles with Carlos, now, even stop. Silver only comes at his natural places in GSC, that I understand, but I mean.. the other ones. I forget their names because the battles are so... never happening. Well, maybe make the rival battle rate a little higher, or make it so you do battle the couple at Lake of Rage, for example. XP my opinion! Nobody agrees *loner*

No way... They have their lives also, don't you think? Why would they be like: "Oh, I found you! BATTLE! As if they were some kind of battling robots?
Meh... Seriously, "life's not just about battling pokemon..."
Also, it would become a little boring having to battle a rival every two steps, that's my opinion (which is the opinion of the guy who's making this... :P)

Years
You going to put any new events in zel?

How about changing the Bug Catching Contest (or making a new Contest) a Water Catching Contest?

I was just joking, but are you going to put new events zel?

What do you mean, "new events"? Where do you mean that? If your referencing to Kanto, then yes he is, and silly little questions like this have been asked and answered through the course of this thread. At the beginning in the FAQ it answers this question. :P

rithwik

Modern story maker
Years
I am very sorry if this question has been asked preveously .I am playing pokemon v3 version,i cant get into the second gym,what should i do,i tried going to the well and defeating the rocket grunts,but still i cant get into the gym.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
lol, I agree we werent getting too too bad off topic, but now we are. Anyways, zel, in the cave where we are going to get the gs ball, what kinds of pokemon are going to be inside, what levels?

EDIT: First on page 88!!!! (not that amazing)

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
yeah, zel said it was guarded by a strong poke. Would it be like a strong poke, so strong and to be noticed that it will have it's overworld sprite in front of the GS ball? Also, to make the GS ball look more realistic, are you going to kill a sprite and make a copy of the normal Item ball and tweak it to get the attributes of the anime GS ball?

rune the 1st

......................... .....
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2008
He said a common strong poke right?
That way it would be no point in catching it unless we want a strong poke :(

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Maybe he meant common strong as in, it would be common for a strong pokemon to be guarding an item like that...?

rune the 1st

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2008
welll i'm going to check...
EDIT:I can't find it :(

Last edited:

rune the 1st

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2008
.....that's true.....were figuring out these things already....so no suprises will be left in the game itself....well it happens with the real games so it's becoming more and more like a real game isn't it? :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2014
I'm sorry, Scizz...won't happen again. ;_;

Hey Zel, who's going to follow us through Kanto? Carlos obviously, maybe Ashlee because she came in late, Amelia too. I can't think of anyone else...:(

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2013
Does it matter if there are surprises or not, the real surprise is how it will really happen. Words are almost nothing, it's what you can see visually for yourself that really counts.

Zel said it would be a common strong pokemon, and I think that as in it's a pokemon that's easy to find but has boosted stats so that going to Celebi and catching it isn't a walk in the park.

rune the 1st

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2008
so i was right? well anyways I can't wait for new features in new versions which is why im not playing it

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
I think zel should have Amelia appear more frequently, since she admires the player a lot, i think it would make sense from what she says, and how she could keep giving useful items to help along the adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back