• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Too many rivals I think, but it's different, and Zel is different, like, special different. :P Anyway, I havent played much of V3, and I think tonight I'm going to get my third badge, (yay me!)

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2014
!!!

Uh oh...

Ya know how Amelia is "attracted" to the main character? What if the person is playing as Marina/Crystal? >_>;;;

More on topic. Zel, I know you don't like killing stuff for just incase you will need it again, but would could you kill if you put it in the balls section? If you all remember, in Crystal version, the GS ball would not work on anything but Celebi. What about this? Maybe, you could just put it in the key items section, and replace it with something useless like one of the Pokemon Collosseum items (ie. Shadow Poke reports, and stuff like that can be unlocked via cheating device.) Actually, that sounds like the better (and easier) way to go, unless you can just actually create the GS ball. Then, just ignore everything I have said. :P

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
!!!

Uh oh...

Ya know how Amelia is "attracted" to the main character? What if the person is playing as Marina/Crystal? >_>;;;

More on topic. Zel, I know you don't like killing stuff for just incase you will need it again, but would could you kill if you put it in the balls section? If you all remember, in Crystal version, the GS ball would not work on anything but Celebi. What about this? Maybe, you could just put it in the key items section, and replace it with something useless like one of the Pokemon Collosseum items (ie. Shadow Poke reports, and stuff like that can be unlocked via cheating device.) Actually, that sounds like the better (and easier) way to go, unless you can just actually create the GS ball. Then, just ignore everything I have said. :P

Yah i was thinking that also, thats why i said "admired", i couldnt say that Amelia was in love or attracted to the boy player, unless i knew that zel wouldnt have Crystal in the game. So yeah, theres going to be so many things wrong with that when you play the girl.

EDIT: @rune the 1st: if you read the first post it explains why you cant play as crystal

Last edited:

rune the 1st

......................... .....
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2008
also the girl doesn't even appear as crystal she appears as shadow and in battle seens she appears as blue

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
you can put a code in on the action replay or gameshark to get gs ball. It just appears as a gold ball though. It doesn't do anything, its just a hold item

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2013
you can put a code in on the action replay or gameshark to get gs ball. It just appears as a gold ball though. It doesn't do anything, its just a hold item

=P Maybe that's why he would replace it with a different item, or make it so that GS Ball could be used.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
I will answer things as best as I can, since I'm a bit sleepy/tired right now... :P
Fortunately, tomorrow the routes 26/27 will be finished with trainers, and those houses on them. The events with Amelia outside the Falls, and the cool event with Ashlee and her mean Pikachu is done... :D

I am very sorry if this question has been asked preveously .I am playing pokemon v3 version,i cant get into the second gym,what should i do,i tried going to the well and defeating the rocket grunts,but still i cant get into the gym.

When you say v3, you are refering to Beta3? 'Cause there's a Beta3.5, maybe it could help you somehow. If not, well, I don't know if you have completed everything sucessfully. But... That event got strange lately.

Anyways, zel, in the cave where we are going to get the gs ball, what kinds of pokemon are going to be inside, what levels?

That is still to be determined, but I do not need suggestions on them. I'll decide it when the time comes (I'm still a bit far, remember)

yeah, zel said it was guarded by a strong poke. Would it be like a strong poke, so strong and to be noticed that it will have it's overworld sprite in front of the GS ball? Also, to make the GS ball look more realistic, are you going to kill a sprite and make a copy of the normal Item ball and tweak it to get the attributes of the anime GS ball?

To make things quick, and safer. The guardian will not have an OW (kinda like the event in FR where you got attacked by a Hypno in one of the Islands), but if I have free OWs to use much later, I'll give it one (Not likely, I prefer to reserve for Legendaries)
As examples for a strong common poke: Dragonite/Tyranitar/Aggron, such as those, but that doesn't mean it's gonna be one of them (or maybe? I don't know yet)
And about the GS Ball, it's OW will be like any other ball, but its graphic as a key item should be as the real deal, that is, of course, as the other key items, because... I need to sprite them... :(

Hey Zel, who's going to follow us through Kanto? Carlos obviously, maybe Ashlee because she came in late, Amelia too. I can't think of anyone else...:(

Well, all of them should wander around Kanto, since I have their "final" lineups ready for them, and there's still room for improvement.

Don't worry about that, she just acts weirdly against everyone (remember she's not much used to people, as Chuck said, so she likes anyone that's nice to her) But do not make such a big deal about it.
And, about the other stuff, I don't know if the GS-Ball acted as a "Ball" against Celebii, but I'm going to make it a key item, and you'll have to use any common ball to catch it. That's what I'll do, no matter any other thing.

vx4theflash

Let's play with my fire!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 16, 2008
Hey zel,can you make the headbutt trees taller?In the original game,the hero is just high as them

driger369

Fortitude Creed
Years
I've gotten through the whole thing up to the ice path cutoff and I must say that it's an awesome hack. I'm just wondering though. In gold/silver/crystal when you go to kanto the three legendaries birds aren't there anymore because the powerplant is reactivated and such. What will we do to catch those and is it going to be close to the original gold in the fact that you won't get to see the kanto gym badges?

Enrico Marini

Resident Evil Hacker
Years
Well, I am glad ShinyGold is coming along and I have to thank Zel for using some of my sprites. :)

How about the SS Anne just breaks down and sinks due to a storm? Well thats my idea any way.

Can't wait till ShinyGold B4.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Hey zel,can you make the headbutt trees taller?In the original game,the hero is just high as them

I just revamped them from the original game, but maybe they look smaller with FR's graphics. However, that would be tile changing, which I'm not up for now (Not until I have another burst of creativity for that :P)

I'm just wondering though. In gold/silver/crystal when you go to kanto the three legendaries birds aren't there anymore because the powerplant is reactivated and such. What will we do to catch those and is it going to be close to the original gold in the fact that you won't get to see the kanto gym badges?

About Badges, yes, you can't see them (in FR there's no way to add it, and it didn't happen in the original, so...)
And, the Birds, I have some crazy ideas for them, I already said that. And, I'll never spoil that, not even after the game gets released! :P

How about the SS Anne just breaks down and sinks due to a storm? Well thats my idea any way.

It just doesn't matter how it sunk. The important thing is that it does, and we get the chance to explore a new dungeon, and get the gs-ball.

megac

Uso Mitaina I Love You
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2010
To tell the truth...
The first thing i thought about your hack was:
"Sounds stupid"But now i reaaaaalllllyyyy love it >D-Very Well done
And will you be able to get palim palim too?

martijn

HeartGold & Collosseum
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
When you fish in the water by Cianwood, the ? shows up, and also, there isn't anything in the water near Cianwood when you surf.
Btw, where can you catch a Staryu?
Oh, and also, there's an map glitch when you enter the water route to Cianwood in the direction from Olivine at the right.

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2016
Hey I love your hack I play as much as I can!
I was wondering if you were gonna change the Apricorn Sprites?
The best think I liked about the 2nd gen was collecting the Apricorns and getting pokeballs from them,
So will you be changing the Apricorn sprites and changing the Pokeballs from Houen balls to the Johto balls? I have made Apricorn and Johto ball sprites if you would like to see them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back