• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I dont know if anyone noticed this but if you go to where the boat is in olvine city and use surf 2 steps to the right of the sailor gaurding the entrance and surf to right beside him you can get to the boat.

Years
in taht rocket hideout there isn't a sec password cause i talked to everyone and beat everyone inthere only got 1 pass and i can't open door with that

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2007
Does anybody know if you can get espeon or umbreon in shiny gold? you couldn't get them in fire red and had to trade them because of the time-based evolutions, so is it possible in shiny gold?

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2008
Awesome hack, Zel

What is the order you have to hit the switches in the Underground's basement after you get through the first part of the Radio Tower?

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
Does anybody know if you can get espeon or umbreon in shiny gold? you couldn't get them in fire red and had to trade them because of the time-based evolutions, so is it possible in shiny gold?
Think for a minute espeon would evolve during the day when the SUN is out and umbreon at night when the MOON is out.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
The convo going on between Ooka_100 and Zowayix has been complete and utter spam. It says on the first post that any questions about how to play the game/save the game or anything of that sort should not be posted on this thread but to be PMed to someone. Please delete your posts, or zel can call a Mod to come delete those posts for you.

Delete this post too, it's spam.

EDIT: Zel you wrote Route 26/27 and Tohjo Falls on the first post. It's spelled Johto:P

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2014
Well, there's going to be some strong poke guarding the ball, so you could probably catch him.

Also, there are probably hidden items and goodies thrown around. :)

Good luck with the Tohjo Falls, Zel. :D:D

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Uh, Marz, if you've played G/S/C, you'd know that the waterfall cave between Kanto and Johto is indeed called Tohjo Falls, not Johto Falls.

Honestly?! WHOA! I didn't even realize that! And I played the Johto saga like... an uncountable number of times. Well, thanks for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back