• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

brockman5

Sprite Master..
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2007
    Hmmm... the railroad could help..hed have to import a train sprite... @zel i was working on some basic scripting in hopes to help a little... i tried your tutorial but you used like pokescript for your scripting and i use scripted... any guide you could turn me too....

i hope your comming along this is nice...if you need something just ask me..

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2007
    superpono: Yeah, I agree with you. Well, zel could make the events the same in Gold, (up to him) and maybe make a side region or something with a battle tower or whatnot on. Up to zel though.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2008
    Also about the Trainer tower thing...there wasnt one. It was a house and you faced a trainer named Cal or something. Of course there was one in Crystal but this is a gold remake.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2007
    Also about the Trainer tower thing...there wasnt one. It was a house and you faced a trainer named Cal or something. Of course there was one in Crystal but this is a gold remake.
    Yeah, it merly depends on zel. Allthough it would be nice to have FULL KANTO with new events. The safari zone back and all. Allthough, would be nice to see new places in the hack.

^.^ Keep teh work going zel.

brockman5

Sprite Master..
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2007
    It's a gold remake but he said there will be new features and doesnt mean he might not add it.....

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2021
    If b4 comes out, I'm going to play it. My shiny gold may croupted because I got blue screen sometimes for no reason even vba 1.7.2 can't protect blue screen. I got blue screen a lot of times. :(

Edit: Acturay It's not croupted rom, It pop up blue screen, but I patch a clean one. Blue screen is it close your system and show blue screen, Which I need to restart my computer. I meant my shinygold savedata croupted.

Last edited:
    Years
    If b4 comes out, I'm going to play it. My shiny gold may croupted because I got blue screen sometimes for no reason even vba 1.7.2 can't protect blue screen. I got blue screen a lot of times. :(

That's called a bad rom. Get a clean one, meaning one that hasn't been tampered with.

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    Nvm founed it Great hack i think you should keep this up Great Job

Last edited:

the dark one

A.E. (or) MEWKWOS (bwahahaha)
    Years
    Hey zel, I know it might be a little too early to be talking about this, but here you go: maybe Celebi could appear (with the GS ball) and when caught the ball that captured it will vibrate and the game will say: "huh?" after saying: "gotcha! Celebi was caught!" The battle will end and the game will say that: "Celebi escaped to the future and a egg was left in it's place. (You) found a Celebi egg. (You) put the Celebi egg in the key items pocket." And after 2000 steps the game will say: "the Celebi egg is glowing. (You) was teleported to ILEX FOREST." Your character spins around (like he/she does when you use teleport) and you end up at the shrine and the game will say: "the Celebi egg hatched." "Celebi: Bi." And you will battle a LV 10 Celebi.

p.s.
    Celebi egg inscription:
    A mysterious egg supposedly laid by a Celebi in a different time period.:tired:

Last edited:

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    :0 i just played the hack with the thinga WOW cool i was thinkin about all day when i was at school your hack is number one in my list

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2013
    Hey zel, I know it might be a little too early to be talking about this, but here you go: maybe Celebi could appear (with the GS ball) and when caught the ball that captured it will vibrate and the game will say: "huh?" after saying: "gotcha! Celebi was caught!" The battle will end and the game will say that: "Celebi escaped to the future and a egg was left in it's place. (You) found a Celebi egg. (You) put the Celebi egg in the key items pocket." And after 2000 steps the game will say: "the Celebi egg is glowing. (You) was teleported to ILEX FOREST." Your character spins around (like he/she does when you use teleport) and you end up at the shrine and the game will say: "the Celebi egg hatched." "Celebi: Bi." And you will battle a LV 10 Celebi.

p.s.
    Celebi egg inscription:
    A mysterious egg supposedly laid by a Celebi in a different time period.

The Event for a Celebi was already said, and it's not like that, although I agree that would be pretty nice.

Years
    Wowa Zel! I'm back after a bit of an absence, but u are still top of the hackers list! I've never seen so much dedication put into one hack!! And We can all see your sweat and blood in the masterpiece!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2007
    Hmm, is anyone having problems going into the Lighthouse in Olivine City? I am, If I did something wrong. Someone correct me. x.x

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    If you can't get into the lighthouse, then you don't have the latest version of the hack.

If you aren't playing this on your computer, then you have been ripped off

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2008
    Zel, do you properly revamp all Gold Story? In gold have no 3rd Generation Pokemon. But I love to say, your hack has3rd Generation so I can complete my Pokedex later! :p Well good luck, and if you already do a Deoxys Event please PM me how to catch Deoxys okay? Buh-bye!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back