• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I don't think that he means the pokemon you get at the start will be level 1. Totodile, cyndaquil and chikorita should be lvl 5. He means the R/S starters that you get during the game, and anyway, whats the big deal about it being lvl 1? i got my treecko to lvl 7 in one battle just by switching it out at the start.
    maybe... lvl ZERO~~? then, you have to giv it exp share to train it! ^_^!!!

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
  • I'm going to be a stupid bum and say it's FireRed. Why? You can easily switch the character overworld, and just add in whatever you please. Also, you worked too hard on FireRed to just switch to Emerald.

OK, I'm hoping to see updates soon, because this is easily one of the better G/S hacks I've seen. Well, until a better one comes along, which will be never. Hah.

Good luck, anyways.

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2010
    i say that screens are from..............ruby!

yup, ruby, no doubt! lol :P joking

anyways, yeh i say stick with fire red!

it'll be easier on you! in emerald, you gotta make kanto from scratch, while fire red already has it!!! so i say, TAKE THE EASY ROAD!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I understand the point of those who want FR but if it's about mapping, I do that quite quickly (and will be more work for the one who wants to fix my maps, jeje...), but also Emerald has more features and it'll look more like Gold (the Pokegear, realtime are things that I think will be freaking-hard-if-not-impossible to do in FR)

So, well, I've made the most healthy choice, I'll organize myself so I'll work one day in FR, and the other in Emerald. Starting today I'll go back to FR.

PS: The two screenshots I posted before were from Emerald (I thought it was clear since I said before that I was testing it, lol), but see how it now looks like one of the other games? cool! :classic:

Sharanza

Returning: Platinum Silver
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2007
    i like screens you posted they looks original
    but i think that you must stay whit FR

ps. Platinum silver (remake) by my :P:P:P:P

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    HAHAHA, I knew it from Emerald! I knew it. I thought you guys would've guessed that. Anyway though, good luck on Emerald zel. It has a butt load of features and I know you'll fin a way to do everything. Why? You did the bug contest didn't you. Go zel!

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Holy crap headbutting trees actually works or in this case mega punching the trees work

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2010
    well zel, if ou say you could do the maps in a sinch! then go ahead with emerald! its looks cleaner anyways!!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • oh, a glitch you haven't mentioned in the 1st post: Ard apeares twice- firstly before fighting sudowoodu, and second when beating it and winning the bug contest, if you enter the contest area again.
    also, it'll be great if the bug-contest will happen more than once. you see, I'm a bug maniac and all my favorite bugs can be found only there..
    also, more TM's would be great. I dunno if you can make more than 50 TM's, but maybe it's posible with move-tutors?

First, sorry to have forgotten this post, since it had an interesting glitch. What a fool I am!, I changed some flags and I forgot to fix him, luckily it's fixed, even though it's a bit late to test it, you'll tell me later.
    And, the Bug Catching will happen once more in B3 (after defeating Mahogany's Gym). So, you are like my Ard character in the game, hehe...
    It would be better if I could edit the moves taught by the 50 existing TMs first... Probably you can add a new TM, however I haven't found the way to control the move taught (neither by TMs or Move Tutors... :()

Holy crap headbutting trees actually works or in this case mega punching the trees work

(They now work with Headbutt, trust me, but you'll need the given Zigzagoon, or start to breed, or find another Poke that can learn it naturally)

Now I'm in Route43, it's quite long (to script it, specially when I'm gonna add the second encounter with Ard there). Probably tomorrow I'll still dedicate the day to FR (By the way, SG for FR is my priority)
    Oh! And since I made those tiles in Emerald, but using FR's palletes, I can switch tiles and use them also in Shiny Gold for FR, that's too cool! :D (Should I switch tiles?)

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Shinygoldboxart.png

I made some fake box art for fun it's not exactly the best since it was made in paint

Also, it's exactly the same as the original gold box (except the version name/logo). :P And why bother making a box art anyway? - we don't want to motivate pirates, now do we? :(

Well Zel, I don't really mind if you do experiment or use different Pokemon versions for Shiny Gold, just as long as it delivers, then we're all happy! ;) Take your time, and do what you think is best for the hack! :D

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
  • Good Luck As I'm 100% Supporting Ya! (Well not really 100%, just can't think of the percentage of my support towards your hack!) and on your first post, it says something about your english, i think your very good!

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Well I've checked zel's game has no pirites what so ever

Cornicapus

Custom User Title
    Years
  • Pirates? why would pirates want fake box art?

i dont think it would be worth anything... i think Zel would be offended if Pirates had Fake box art as their Booty

Or maybe the pirates would think its a treasure map! XD
    hmmm 15 paces through Ho-Oh's Wings XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    Pirates? why would pirates want fake box art?

i dont think it would be worth anything... i think Zel would be offended if Pirates had Fake box art as their Booty

Or maybe the pirates would think its a treasure map! XD
    hmmm 15 paces through Ho-Oh's Wings XD

No pirates as in taking this long hardworked on game write it to a blank GBa cartridge make a fake box and sell it off for lots of money lik ethey have done with Chaos Black and Quartz.

Anyway Zel i am trying to make my own hack and was wondering if you would A. let me use those mart and Pkm center tiles and B if i am allowed would you PM them to me

Thanks in advance Shiny_Latios

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • on your first post, it says something about your english, i think your very good!

Thanks, I feel glad when you tell me that kind of words, I want to perfectionate my English, anyway...

Anyway Zel i am trying to make my own hack and was wondering if you would A. let me use those mart and Pkm center tiles and B if i am allowed would you PM them to me

Thanks in advance Shiny_Latios

I'll see what I can do, I'll advise you by a PM, ok?

Once again, updated my Status (seems like I advance quite a lot when I'm determined), it was easy to make that toll on Route43 (easier than I expected), and that bug freak's gonna be there to annoy us once more...
    Now is time to face my next challenge... The Lake of Rage and the Shiny Gyarados (wow...), I wonder what will I pull out? (If I can't do anything, I'll leave it as a normal Gyarados, at least with an über level...)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back