• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2008
Hi!

Nice hack. I'll download it later.

I have some sprites of a girl trainer who looks like the girl Crystal Trainer; I can give you those...?
Oh, I only have the standing positions right now, although I could add more =D

pdesai91

Hack Fan
Years
i posted earlier about invisible walls it seems that they are invisible items!

well i was wonderin how bout you put in a double battle between

you VS Carlos and Red at Mt.silver!!

that'd be cool :)

horsegon1

Im a Magikarp!
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2012
thanks zel and other person with firmware 3.03 oe b i have it also but i save normal then use save states and i load normal

Joe Fantasy

Fantasy Raider
Years
Dont use the title trainer red or blue. Use their names, Ash and Gary. Btw, I cant wait to sef what you have in stored for the misty event (Shes on that date near bills house).

Goldenhammerhead

Super Smash Bros Brawl FTW!
Years
I don't think anybody has sent this in yet but I found somthing weird in the cherrygrove pokemon center

excuse me noone looks at my posts much but i sent that one yesterday and some more.

my togepi and mantine turned into bad eggs for no apparent reason

please look at my posts i do send glitches

i have a pic i just dont no how to post it

if u want proof look at my earlier post

Last edited:

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
Joe Fantasy, your forgeting this is a gold remake, not based off the anime, what so ever.

Joe Fantasy

Fantasy Raider
Years
No, I'm playing the gold version rom right now and in kanto misty is not in her gym. So I went threw the nugget bridge and found her and this guy sprite with a square over their heads with a heart in it. Play the game and you'll see.....

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
i could care less about misty, im talking about the "ash and gary" part, it doesnt make sense to why zel should consider taking their anime names, since game names, are more important. At least to the remake.

Goldenhammerhead

Years
sorry hey i have 3 starters if someone one could tell me more i would reveal the locations of the other 3

i have squirtle charmander and mudkip

oh and by him i mean ard unless it is a girl................

wat r those hexagons next to our names

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
well certianly i dont know where the other starters are but keep searching, or somebody here could reveal locations, but it spoils it, so best search yourself.

Hexagons? is it a weird text glitch?
show a screenshot.

Years
Yea, there are many glitches in B3, well, in SGX anyway, and there is one pretty bad glitch where your in Azalea Town, and when you walk to Ilex forest entrance, your rival confronts you, but if you lose, he tells you what he would say if you win, and you get sent to the pokecenter, but if you go back there, you see his sprite from which he starts walking towards you when you enter Ilex forest again, and if you talk to his sprite, the game crashes,

Not sure if this was reported, or whether you want to hear it, but I thought it was important to know.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 19, 2007
that glitch was posted quite a few times already and about the starter locations i think people should just look for themselves it makes the game much more entertaining

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
Yea, there are many glitches in B3, well, in SGX anyway, and there is one pretty bad glitch where your in Azalea Town, and when you walk to Ilex forest entrance, your rival confronts you, but if you lose, he tells you what he would say if you win, and you get sent to the pokecenter, but if you go back there, you see his sprite from which he starts walking towards you when you enter Ilex forest again, and if you talk to his sprite, the game crashes,

Not sure if this was reported, or whether you want to hear it, but I thought it was important to know.

Yeah this was already on the glitch list, but thanks for reconfirming that. So far i think we almost got every glitch, so theres really no need for it. If theres something new thats not on the glitch list, please confirm it.

Else zel might already know that glitch exist.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: @ hammerhead: im sorry, you have to wait till your 15th post to post links. Till then just chill for now

Last edited:

Goldenhammerhead

Years
hey zel could you name the starters that are in shinygold currently

i hve the following hoen/starter pokemon

azzuril, shuppet,totodile(evolved),clampearl,zigzagoon,squirtle(evolved),charmander(evolved),beautifly,mawile,mukuhita,plusle,taillow

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Zel... so many people have been posting glitches that are already known. This is getting repetitively annoying so I am going to post this big and huge for everyone:
READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING GLITCHES

And if that isn't enough because we're all just lazy bums, I think I'll have to copy paste the damn glitch list here so that they can read it. I mean the thing up top attracts attention, so then they can read the glitch list here. Good idea?

EDIT:MISSINGNO IS DUE TO A DOUBLE PATCHED ROM

Do NOT complain about it.

For you lazy bums, here is the first page of the thread, read the glitch list!: http://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=74447

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
I have one question though, I'm working on my own hack, but i don't know how to make it so that doors actually go places, and how to delete old events and add new ones? Any help with this?

You may PM me (but do it this weekend, I'm still fixing things and can't dedicate too much to answer things as I'd like)

I have some sprites of a girl trainer who looks like the girl Crystal Trainer; I can give you those...?
Oh, I only have the standing positions right now, although I could add more =D

No, no. Please don't send me or post anything. I'm trying to do things correctly, so I'm asking for permissions and contacting the people who I think is skilled at things I'm (obviously) not :P

you VS Carlos and Red at Mt.silver!!

People old (and with good memory) at this thread will remember this question asked loooong ago. If they don't remember it, perhaps my answer will make'em remember: "They'd probably end up battling against each other, before battling the player..." lol

Dont use the title trainer red or blue. Use their names, Ash and Gary. Btw, I cant wait to sef what you have in stored for the misty event (Shes on that date near bills house).

Yes, I'm sticking with the games names. For those who play the games, they are more accustomed to those names (I am, for sure)
I would like to make a "<3" box pop up (I did that <3, I've see it a lot in other guys' posts... It's funny to do it... Hope you understand what that meant... lol) Wonder if I'll be able to do it, there aren't too many pop-up boxes, and only edition is allowed.

my togepi and mantine turned into bad eggs for no apparent reason

ard wont go away i have vs him like ten times in national park and the route before lake of rage

The Ard thing at Nat.Park should be fixed (needs to be checked before a fix release) But about suddenly getting a bad egg. I know a cause could be battling a double battle but using only a poke and an egg, but I don't think it's your case. There are wrong cheat codes that could cause this error, as far as I know.
That kind of problems make me think you could be playing a bad rom, or perhaps a bad patching (As Shurikenway proved a few pages ago, that suddenly people were battling against MissingNo. because of a bad patching). Read my suggestion to the next reply.

Half way through the game (well Azalea Town) my name changed ... to a bunch of random symbols, not that important but just thought id point it out
wat r those hexagons next to our names

Well... I'm not sure if these two are related, but there shouldn't be problems with the trainer's name (probably the name gets stored somewhere, but I highly doubt to be so unlucky to touch such part). Probably more rom errors, or bad patchings. Unless many others come with the same bug report. For now, my suggestion would be to see if you are able to get another clean FR rom (and don't ask me where, google's your friend)

Besides fixing a few bugs, I'm fixing a thing I never liked how it looked... The water that didn't had that small ledge (I don't really know how to explain, if you went to caves you know what I'm talking about), with that, I need to fix a few maps. Hopefully, it all goes to make the maps better looking (even though I'm really not concerned 'bout that aspect)

Well, till Friday I won't be able to keep fixing (But most of the fixing has been done, anyway). Friday I'll post also my updates to the Glitch List ("early glitches" fixes). And, as always, I'm zzzzzz.....

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
My gosh, you guys are so fast at playing, and pages are just piling up... o_0 I'm still playing at Goldenrod, and you's finish already? Man I'm a n00b, but slow's cool. :) Well, here's my (n00b) team - go ahead and laugh: Lv. 25 Quilava, Lv. 15 Flaafy, Lv. 15 Marshtomp, Lv. 6 Shroomish, and I have some other Pokemon too, including...Pikachu. And I found him for free! LOL :D (Gosh I'm a n00b compared to you guys, but what can I say? I play slow!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back