• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    i know y u guys cant trade to ruby sapphire and emerald
    it is simple
    if you played firered you will know you cant travel to those games untill you get the ruby sapphire and emerald on the islands if you want them i suugest using the kanto glich and getting them after u use the ss anne the rainbow wing acts as the rainbow pass

EDIT oh no zel destroyed the islands we cant get the rocks!!!!!

You forgot you just need the National dex to trade zel has it given to you in the beginning of the game so you could trade with RSE/FRLG

Goldenhammerhead

Super Smash Bros Brawl FTW!
    Years
  • i know y u guys cant trade to ruby sapphire and emerald
    it is simple
    if you played firered you will know you cant travel to those games untill you get the ruby sapphire and emerald on the islands if you want them i suugest using the kanto glich and getting them after u use the ss anne the rainbow wing acts as the rainbow pass

you need the nat dex but that is to mainly allow joto and hoenn pokemon the rocks are also needed you must have them to trade to hoenn

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Is the Mahogany Gym Maze POSSIBLE to complete?

Yes there is. It's much simpler then the Farfetch'd thing lol.

@Zel: REALLY?! I could have sworn they were different somehow. I guess I'll have to start playing Gold. Of course, maybe it's different to me since I only played Silver & Crystal (to be honest Gold was my least favorite of the trio heh...) but I highly doubt that's the cause. I just need to play it again to check it out.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    OMG...it all makes sense now...I'm pretty slow. Zel probably will/has rip that code, or replace it with something else.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    When will the next beta come out? because I've been SUPER HOOKED (got to Ice Cave in 2 days!) and want to go to Blackthorn, sorry to be naggy and I'm sorry if i'm rushing you, but I just wanna see Clair.

Man... the third one JUST came out. Give the guy a break. Like you say not to be naggy, but that is like extreme nagging right there considering the circumstances...

EDIT:
    Why? It's already easy enough to patch...

The 4th beta will come out in Octember, so keep your eyes peeled. (REFERANCE TO SIG)

There's something wrong with your statement: If it will come out the first of Octember, and Octember doesn't exist, then it'll never come out! ARE YOU SAYING ZEL WILL NEVER FINISH HIS HACK?! jks jks... but yeah, there's something wrong with the whole Octember thing.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    Uhh...>_>;

It depends on how much Zel wants to give us. I don't think Kanto will take that long. At latest, it will be finished in Octember. (There, happy? :P Lol)

Oh yeah, about destroying the Sevii islands...that's because that's where Johto is!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2012
    I found a couple of bugs. The man in the union cave will give me infinite kings rocks(i have 50 so far). Also the man that asked me to get the spearow to the sleeping guy, gave me another spearow when i talked to him again.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Shiny...

First lucky catch of the day, i ran into a shiny Rattata and caught it, with NO FREAKING CHEATS! Shinys are possible to be caught in shiny gold, awesome. I couldn't believe a Rattata would have so much value.:laugh:

wow the chances are 1 in 8,192 battles, man im lucky.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Uhh...>_>;

It depends on how much Zel wants to give us. I don't think Kanto will take that long. At latest, it will be finished in Octember. (There, happy? :P Lol)

Oh yeah, about destroying the Sevii islands...that's because that's where Johto is!!

Much better lol :P

I found a couple of bugs. The man in the union cave will give me infinite kings rocks(i have 50 so far). Also the man that asked me to get the spearow to the sleeping guy, gave me another spearow when i talked to him again.

Yes, we know.

sry marz, and sry Zel, I didn't realize, sorry!

I REALLY Like how you made rarer Pokemon easier to find, like I found Marill easily, it was great thanks a bunch.

It's alright. I know everyone loves SG so it's normal. Just don't pressure the guy too much, not at all for that matter, that's so mean.

First lucky catch of the day, i ran into a shiny Rattata and caught it, with NO FREAKING CHEATS! Shinys are possible to be caught in shiny gold, awesome. I couldn't believe a Rattata would have so much value.:laugh:

wow the chances are 1 in 8,192 battles, man im lucky.

Sweet. Well I didn't have any doubts that shinys were catchable, since they're catchable in every game. See, shinys don't have their own scripts that are required to be put in the game (386 scripts for something that appears in a chance of 1/8192? I. Don't. Think. So.), pokemon just have their own scripts already put in by Game Freak. By the way, is it just me, or is the star in the top right corner not supposed to be there if it were a normal Rattata?

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Sweet. Well I didn't have any doubts that shinys were catchable, since they're catchable in every game. See, shinys don't have their own scripts that are required to be put in the game (386 scripts for something that appears in a chance of 1/8192? I. Don't. Think. So.), pokemon just have their own scripts already put in by Game Freak. By the way, is it just me, or is the star in the top right corner not supposed to be there if it were a normal Rattata?

Yeah, yeah, i know, i just wanted to show off my shiny, since on Serebii, they used to say i have bragging rights, so its more of a brag post, then a bug post, which we see more commonly here. But at least i know zel wouldn't mess with the wild scripts, or did he? 0_0 jks, im just a lucky fool :D

EDIT: actually no, the star inst normally there, when its not shiny. Its just way to show its a legit shiny.

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Yeah, yeah, i know, i just wanted to show off my shiny, since on Serebii, they used to say i have bragging rights, so its more of a brag post, then a bug post, which we see more commonly here. But at least i know zel wouldn't mess with the wild scripts, or did he? 0_0 jks, im just a lucky fool :D

EDIT: actually no, the star inst normally there, when its not shiny. Its just way to show its a legit shiny.

Didn't think that star would be there if it wasn't a shiny.

You little bragger. Normally I would hate you, but you do have bragging rights... So I guess it's okay (just don't abuse the power, or else the fact that you have bragging rights will be forgotten and you will eventually be flamed)

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    *Eats braggart* There! No more problems! :D

!!!(To show excting...O_o)

Maybe you could turn those stones into a Bill event, so he actually has a purpose!! I know it's stupid, but hey, it's worth a shot.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • i know y u guys cant trade to ruby sapphire and emerald
    it is simple

Actually... Just having the rocks is not the main deal to enable the trading, as far as I remember (not much), you needed to go back to Celio with the rocks and he'd do something with that big machine on Island1 which would connect it to Lanette's PC on Hoenn, thus enabling the trading abilities.
    I'll check a guide, to make sure. But if it's that way. I'll only need to have a look at the commands involved in the mentioned event, and try to copy and test to see which is the real command. It should go to Oak's Dex event in Mr.Pokemon's House.

Remember: I'm not that interested in the trading abilities, though. My hack should be a "stand-alone"

Actually, the Spearow guy's event is done with different flags as the Kurt's Pokeball Making... which means... What did I do this time???
    Ahhm... Well, I'll leave it pending for B4, I'm sick of glitch fixing...

Congrats on your catch. I really don't believe in that odds. I think I'm the guy who has played SG more than anyone else, and I only have two...

Well... I think I'm done with the bug fixing, so I'll go back where I was... Blackthorn...
    I'm starting to map/script the Gym, then I'll start mapping the Den, and then (jojo, words games :P) I'll decide on my new goals.

Be patient people, and peace!

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2011
    Can't wait b4 b4 !

hahahaha...

lol

Serious, do u think it will be a b4...on the next version will be the final ?

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Can't wait b4 b4 !

hahahaha...

lol

Serious, do u think it will be a b4...on the next version will be the final ?

Sorry for those who were missed informed but the next beta release is 3.5 not 4, this version is a beta fix of most of those glitches that were found on 3(ex. Headbutting trees) but zel is working on the mapping for Blackthorn for the next beta, and hopefully to included E4 and Kanto.

Remember Patience is the Key

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2012
    Remember Patience is the Key

I don't have any patience, but I don't think I'll need any. B3 is plenty of fun until B4 is out. I downloaded it the weekend it came out, and I'm still only in Azalea Town! I'm trying to beat Silver. By the way, is he SUPPOSED to have a Lv.22 starter by then, or is this another trait due to me cross-breeding SG and SGX?

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    I don't have any patience, but I don't think I'll need any. B3 is plenty of fun until B4 is out. I downloaded it the weekend it came out, and I'm still only in Azalea Town! I'm trying to beat Silver. By the way, is he SUPPOSED to have a Lv.22 starter by then, or is this another trait due to me cross-breeding SG and SGX?

Well you know you what, you need to learn to develop some patience, cause i don't take that from anybody. Zel is not going to grovel to anybody to have Beta 4 by the next day(which can't possibly do that). If your still playing SG with the rival having a lv22 starter in Azalea town, then your still playing a double patched rom(its normally lv16), which could lead to problems later on so i advised to stop, and wait for 3.5 on Sunday, cause you haven't gone far enough in the game to appreciate a worth value save.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back