• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • Zel, any new screens of Kanto and any new events like Kanto's Radio Tower?

This is still an awesome hack,

KUTUW

Well, I'll post a few more screenshots at the end of this post, but I cannot show Kanto's Radio Tower (because first, I will only post screenshots of the Beta, and the Beta goes only up to the Power Plant, so you can't access Rock Tunnel or Lavender, and second, I haven't reached Lavender yet :P)

no its not that, its the order of when you get the HMs. he can't change the order of that, I think he said it's impossible to do it. and goldenrod is not a remake of celadon, Celadon still exists in kanto, Goldenrod took up one of the nine islands in firered.

Edit: you can get the stones, but only through the kanto glitch. (I also wanted to evolve my eevees :) )

The deal is I can give badges in the order I want, but you cannot change how they are ordered at the Trainer Card, so, in an example, if the 8th Badge in FR would allow me to use Cut, and if I wanted Cut to be used early, I'd give it as the First Badge, still, in the trainer card it would be the 8th Badge, creating some confusion (But, hey, I gave you Cut early! XD)

Zel I was playing Shiny Gold "X" and found a bug worth mentioning, in the place were Kurt goes to stop Team Rocket the Rockets dident do anything and the one with pink hair repeated what she was saying continuisly.(dideent read all posts sorry if mentoned all ready)

The X version is still based on a Beta with problems (I had created the Preview, but it was the "normal" version, but it had that event fixed). This time both versions should work fine.

OK, the last set for Silph and Saffron (I still have many left... God, I like taking screenshots! XP)

Pokemon Shiny Gold
    Pokemon Shiny Gold
    Pokemon Shiny Gold
    Pokemon Shiny Gold

Ghostbuster, you get me, right? (Probably not... -_-) And, pres clearly explains the function, too bad it's not working when you get it...

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • Nice screens makes me wanna play more =D!

hey zel also the kurt event happened to me to but then all the rockets said this 08674893834

random numbers. and also kurt doesn't make balls. and then a glitch in the tower in ecruteak... Your rival just like kept saying the same words then he fell in a hole

shadoweevee

Are you still there?
    Years
  • The deal is I can give badges in the order I want, but you cannot change how they are ordered at the Trainer Card, so, in an example, if the 8th Badge in FR would allow me to use Cut, and if I wanted Cut to be used early, I'd give it as the First Badge, still, in the trainer card it would be the 8th Badge, creating some confusion (But, hey, I gave you Cut early! XD)

Oh so that's how it works, it all makes sense now. Thanks for the help Zel!

Nice screens makes me wanna play more =D!

hey zel also the kurt event happened to me to but then all the rockets said this 08674893834

random numbers. and also kurt doesn't make balls. and then a glitch in the tower in ecruteak... Your rival just like kept saying the same words then he fell in a hole

1.) That glitch has been posted already, check the first page here to see current glitches

2.) I believe that means you have patched you rom wrong or have patched on already patched rom, and that's why you are getting those problems, try patching again

And how should this work???? That'S impossible.:classic:

ANYTHING is possible for Zel! lol

Pokemon Shiny Gold
    Pokemon Shiny Gold
    Pokemon Shiny Gold
    Pokemon Shiny Gold

Ghostbuster, you get me, right? (Probably not... -_-) And, pres clearly explains the function, too bad it's not working when you get it...

I like the screens Zel, great job! (nintendo couldn't do better if they tried). XD ghostbusters

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2010
    hey ive heard about this a while ago but didnt really get into it and i have a couple of questions

1. will the celebi event be in this game?
    2. will the unowns and the unown pokedex be in the game?
    3. and there are 3 download links. i know what the shiny gold X is but what is the difference between the shiny gold preview and shiny gold 3.5?

thanks in advance and this is just amazing thank you for taking the time to make this game

Ryousha

Years
  • 3.Shiny X is a harder version
    SG preview has blackthorn city added and Ice Path
    2.No Not really since I wentat all the links he might not
    1.How Many questions are people gonna ask that? Yes or No.

pokemon1.0

zeikku SSJ7!
    Years
  • i play pokemon on ma psp but shiny gold beta 3.5 is one of the few games that dont work... however preview beta 4 works fine! its my favorite pokemon game ever! beats nintendo like a drum!!

Zel, have you thought of a way yet to implement the "Family of the Week" children who give you gifts?

i always thought the 'family of the week' children were only in crystal my bad....=[

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • anyway zel..
    this hack is looking better and better :D
    this will be a very good advanced game ..
    I'm waiting for a long time to play it ..
    i have to wait a while before i play the game i want it finished so the gameplay will be fun and not boring to replay everything over and over again :P
    anyways i had a lil idea .. dont think you will accept it though
    but wouldnt it be fun to make jus an whole made up mini story never seen before in a remake , something new ..
    like maybe a new island with a whole plot on it
    maybe a secret area to obtain a legend or something like that ..
    its all about the space though
    it would make the game much more interesting .. and i know your planning to make it have his diferences .
    anyways good luck with everything :D

shadoweevee

Are you still there?
    Years
  • Zel, have you thought of a way yet to implement the "Family of the Week" children who give you gifts?

Zel will probably make "Family of the Week" children a timed event.

3. so why doesnt he just take the link out that doesnt have the ice path and blackthorn city if its farther in the game?

2. ok

1. well i am new here so i dont know how many people are gonna ask that...and so is it a yes or no?

1) a lot people have asked that... yes it will be in the game *sigh*
    3) because it's still not a full beta.

yes and i hate it when ppl are trying to act like a mod ..
    just ignore someone whos dubbelposting ;)
    anyway zel..
    this hack is looking better and better :D
    this will be a very good advanced game ..
    I'm waiting for a long time to play it ..
    i have to wait a while before i play the game i want it finished so the gameplay will be fun and not boring to replay everything over and over again :P
    anyways i had a lil idea .. dont think you will accept it though
    but wouldnt it be fun to make jus an whole made up mini story never seen before in a remake , something new ..
    like maybe a new island with a whole plot on it
    maybe a secret area to obtain a legend or something like that ..
    its all about the space though
    it would make the game much more interesting .. and i know your planning to make it have his diferences .
    anyways good luck with everything :D

Zel already said almost everything has already been planned. stuff like legendaries and event are all set in stone (I think).

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2007
    Erm, this is a stupid question but two things I need to ask,

1) Where do you get rock smash for Claire's gym

2) In the Ice Cave and in Claire's gym when you push a rock down a hole then go up to hit and hit "A", the game freezes up, (Is it just me?)

Nice hack so far, I'm addicted to it and its only beta xD

Ryousha

Years
  • Erm, this is a stupid question but two things I need to ask,

2) In the Ice Cave and in Claire's gym when you push a rock down a hole then go up to hit and hit "A", the game freezes up, (Is it just me?)

I know Rock smash is where sudowoodo then go to ur right Violet talk to the guys

2. Yeah I found that first he said it was script glitch

shadoweevee

Are you still there?
    Years
  • has there ever been a shiny gold rom that doesnt require hacking?

The entire game is a hack. what did you think? that nintendo released this game?
    P.S. MyFirstLvl100 your signature does not meet the limits. (it's too big)

Erm, this is a stupid question but two things I need to ask,

1) You should look for it yourself (it's consider spoiling if I told you)
    2) Nothing in the game should make it (the game) freeze at all, so it's either a glitch or a patching problem

Ryousha

Years
  • Its a scripting problem That zel made when i was playing he told me himself saying its a scripting problem he didn't add a script for it lol so just save before you mess up.

Juniorslick

Gengar-The Original Ghost Poke
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2008
    a cool concept to add is instead of getting a TM when you beat a gym leader,how about you get there star pokemon

Shadow-Soul

Mapper/Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2011
    that would make the elite four kinda easy when you get to the 8th gym you get the best pokemom that gym has to offer, train it a little and easy win but it is a good idea to think about

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2011
    Pokemon Gold Remake??? WOW!

That's so cool zel.. I was wondering.. a long time ago (2004, lol) i had Gold version too.. and usually, players either have gold, silver, or crystal.. and im goldish (lol). And although i think it's great to have the ShinyGold, what about Crystal, and Silver?? There could be ShinyGold, SparkleSilver, and ClearCrystal in the future.. or you could change the names.. What im trying to say is, that you should make some thing out of Crystal and Silver too!

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • He's right!

That's so cool zel.. I was wondering.. a long time ago (2004, lol) i had Gold version too.. and usually, players either have gold, silver, or crystal.. and im goldish (lol). And although i think it's great to have the ShinyGold, what about Crystal, and Silver?? There could be ShinyGold, SparkleSilver, and ClearCrystal in the future.. or you could change the names.. What im trying to say is, that you should make some thing out of Crystal and Silver too!

This would be a great idea. Because for silverversion, he don't have to do much. Just Pokémon areas editing and the legendary level change. For chrystal: I don't think it's possible to make a completly new Crystal version but Zel could make some new features instead of for example the legendary hounds.(Because I think no1 is good enough to make the Suicune-script of Crystal.) But as I remember Zel wrote in one of these sites that the shiny gold version would be his only version for the next time. (Because he have to go to the university):)

Years
  • Let's just wait till shiny gold is done :)
    and let zel deside what to do after shiny gold .. the idea is fun offcourse :D but alot of work ;)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Well, he exactly said IN THE FIRST POST that he doesn't like the idea of making two identical versions with minor changes, so forget the silver idea. And about crystal, Kike-Scott is already making one. So, unless Zel changes completely his mind, forget it.
    Because I think no1 is good enough to make the Suicune-script of Crystal.

If zel could script all gold events up to now, he can script it and more, believe me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back