• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Liar,Don't spam here ;).. also Zel A few More Questions

1.Will The GS Ball And Goldenrod Pokemon center be fixed? like in japanese version of crystal. Because theres no celebi event only for crystal i think

Zel created a new event for the GS ball that involves the sinking of the SS aqua and a secret cave.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Okay, I don't want to hear anything else about G2. Get back on topic, guys.
    *cleans up the mess*

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • ...what did I just say? Shiny Gold discussion. No more about him. He's gone. Drop it. >>

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    Yea, I'm looking foward to put this on a flash card so I can trade my cyndaquil from emerald over. Also, how do you evolve a slowpoke into a slowbro?? I use a water stone on one in my 1st playthrough and it gave me a slowking.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2008
    Yea, I'm looking foward to put this on a flash card so I can trade my cyndaquil from emerald over. Also, how do you evolve a slowpoke into a slowbro?? I use a water stone on one in my 1st playthrough and it gave me a slowking.

u hav 2 level it up i think

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    I lvled it up to 30. If it's 40 then oh. Oh well, I found a sub. Also, I've heard about things about certain flash cards not working. Can someone make a list of the ones that work.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2011
    When I began this game, this theard had 40 pages. I played Beta 2, then 3, then 3.5, then preview 4...

This hack becoime more awesome every time you post a screenshot zel. You make, you are making and you'll make an awesome work.

Congratulations !

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    hey Zel
    1. When you are awaking Legendary dogs, suicune should be in front, raikou in the left and entei in the right like here pokedream.com/games/goldsilver/walkthrough/c_legendarydogs.gif
    2. Will you change tin tower and bellsprout tower tiles ? cuz they look just like in old gb version... will u use D/P sprites for them in final version?
    3. Maybe u can use pokemon mystery dungeon overworld sprites for some legends like mew, jirachi, legendary dogs (i love raikou sprites:)) , Latias and Latios from here img155.imageshack.us/img155/8228/pokemonmysterydungeonripslr1.png

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I'll just post the screenshots today, and take care of answering stuff after this Thursday (I just hope there's not much to answer)

Pokemon Shiny Gold
    Pokemon Shiny Gold
    Pokemon Shiny Gold
    Pokemon Shiny Gold
    Pokemon Shiny Gold

KevinSephiroth

Captain of the undead army
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2021
    Okay I downloaded the beta 3.5 on the first post, I'll try to use that kanto glitch with a savestate now.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • manicdude. STOP SPAMMING. This is a forum, not a chat room. This topic pertains only to Shiny Gold, not whatever you have to say about anything. Please go read the rules before you get yourself warned!

...And, first warning. Do not triple post! Nor spam, nor everything else you've been doing. Once you hit three warnings, you'll find yourself banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    Ok Zel i got some more stuff for you to use. (possibly)

Slopoke tail, ragecandybar, moo moo milk, and machine part this time. Post 4221 has the other pics for some items. Hope i could help.

Hey Zel will Celebi be in beta 4? Or anyone could answer...

Last edited:

Zowayix

hi
    Years
  • I asked that question around 10 pages earlier, and it's yes.
    You will be able to get celebi in beta4.

Lash

Years
  • Liar,Don't spam here ;).. also Zel A few More Questions

1.Will The GS Ball And Goldenrod Pokemon center be fixed? like in japanese version of crystal. Because theres no celebi event only for crystal i think

2.Would you add a Time Machine to go back in the Past and then Capture Mewtwo? Lol. Just an idea

3. If you could go back in time and Fight Blue, In the Pokemon league and beat him then beat Red Would that alter the timeline O.o

Answer to 3: Of course it would alter the timeline. Red would probably replace Gold in the Johto series. Send me a PM if you want to know how it would ultimately affect the timeline.
    But who would want to alter the timeline? Shiny Gold is plenty great already, even with the few glitches it may have :\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back