• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

martauros

Now I'm back!. HG&SS&SGforever
    Years
    Zel, your hack is awesome I cant wait till B4, I want to became champion!!
    And a question: Why when u have mystery egg, the sprite shows oak's parcel? In UNLZ-GBA it's simple to make an egg instead of parcel!

Kronos1000

Fear my nonhacked Lv100 Deoxys
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    Will the Key Item graphics be correct in the next Beta in the first post you say:

I hope next Beta I'll change the Key Items graphics...

But did you actully do it?

Years
    Pokemon shiny gold is the best(and only) gold remake I've ever played. I can't wait until the full version comes out. I just hope you can restore everything after the virus. Also I've noticed that all of the trainers with weird names(x/trainer/1) are the only ones affected by the VS seeker and were the original trainers in pokemon gold that could be registered in your pokegear's phone card.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    Zel, your hack is awesome I cant wait till B4, I want to became champion!!
    And a question: Why when u have mystery egg, the sprite shows oak's parcel? In UNLZ-GBA it's simple to make an egg instead of parcel!

i gave him a pic of the egg too. I think that it will be in beta 5 though (maybe not mine) but you will have to wait.

Last edited:

KevinSephiroth

Captain of the undead army
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2021
    OK guys, with my savestates of B4 Preview, I did managed to warp to route4 Kanto (with the glitch), with the B3.5 !

But you arrive at Fire Red's Kanto, so it's not a real challenge with my Steelix/Gyarados/Meganium all L40 Team ... Too bad.
    I'll wait for the next release.

Short Range

Chargin' mah Solarbeam!
    Years
    I'll talk. What do you want to talk about. This thread is supposed to be about Shiny Gold so I guess we should get back on track 'eh?

Anyway, I'm exited about re-building my Pokemon Crystal team again. It had a few Legendaries but back then everyone used them right? :P Anyway I think it was something like Mewtwo, Celebi, Blastoise, Charizard and Typhlosion all level 100. They were great and I was really proud of myself for getting Celebi. :D

I hope to remake that team in Shiny Gold and thanks to Zel I will. With third generation moves like Calm Mind on Mewtwo. When the hack is finished everyone post their teams so we can compare. How about that? :D

pokemonlover93

The Crystal Sharder.
    Years
    I've tried everything!

Nothing works on shiny gold i used a patching system for all the files here...and ive tried all the files of shiny gold, and im not trying to be a burden but, can someone help me please? Id appreciate it theres nothing i havent tried. I cant got o the Elite-4. someone help me please thanks!

Juniorslick

Gengar-The Original Ghost Poke
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2008
    Nothing works on shiny gold i used a patching system for all the files here...and ive tried all the files of shiny gold, and im not trying to be a burden but, can someone help me please? Id appreciate it theres nothing i havent tried. I cant got o the Elite-4. someone help me please thanks!

Beta 3.5 stops at icecave
    preview beta 4 stops at victory road

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    ya,but i have a question...........in my preview i got a lvl 46 totodile that wont evolve..........wats up with that? eventually i ditched it and raised a diff team but now im leveling it up again and it wont evolve....wats up?

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    ya,but i have a question...........in my preview i got a lvl 46 totodile that wont evolve..........wats up with that? eventually i ditched it and raised a diff team but now im leveling it up again and it wont evolve....wats up?

lol lvl 46... oh well trade it over to beta 4 when you get it...

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
    Yup exactly so Um... I want beta 4 O.O I'm ready to kick some elite butt plus whats the end length of beta 4?

lol lvl 46... oh well trade it over to beta 4 when you get it...

Thats Because the error was that in sg b4 preview it was a error that won't make it evolve only through 3.5 it will evolve ;)

Ryousha

Years
    And know you just did for not staying on topic

Zel Few More Questions!
    Would you add a battle tower?
    Would you Make Reds Battle Real hard and Harder in the X version?
    Will you make cinnibar island a dump like in the Game?

Ryousha

Years
    Some glitch maybe also Have u noticed in the Union cave for lapras I saw myself
    and then clicked on it Then my game froze O.O

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    jscalalamoboy, you tell others that they spam in here, but you're the one that's been spamming most of the time.
    Do it once more and I'll have to warn you.

Years
    the screens of the powerplant look really good zel, nice work but what TM will the manager of the powerplant give you consdering zap cannon isnt in the TM list

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back