• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon ships

~Cinderace~

This cinderace is always ready for a battle
Days
IDK can I talk about it here if not i am soo sry
So I thought anybody could talk about there fav ships here like some say your fav ship is Crazy

For example my fav ship is male sylveon X female glaceon (its true)

so transgender ships r also welcome

I hope I have not committed crime:sadwick:

Years
I'm not a super serious shipper, but Umbreon and Espeon are just precious together. <3

cf7b3295f11e2f4e30cea09fd574afbd.gif

Years
I don't think I have ever shipped two pokemon together, but I have sometimes imagined the pokemon trainers having romantic feelings for eachother, if that counts. Steven and Wallace is a pair I will write fanfiction about. I also choose to believe that Sir Aaron and Queen Rin were more than just friends in the Lucario and Mystery of Mew movie.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I mean, for Pokemon species specifically, I don't ship anything.

Pokemon characters, though. Flint x Volkner is close to canon, if you ask me. And, I also find Maylene x Candice cute. Other than that, I don't really ship much of anything else in the Pokemon franchise.

Back