• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

Should we add plantium version sprites

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeProphet

Pokemon Prophet
Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    i fail to see the purpose in showing you the overworlds? depending on which you would like to see, if your speaking of the new dawn overworlds then i can show you the sheet relatively soon, but only through pm, because I like the fact that we, or I am one of the few people who has the platinum dawn overworlds.

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
  • the reason was that i just wanted to see it because i cant download anything right now and i just wanted to see how it was

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
  • Hey guys i wanted to ask you guys, what do you think will be a good tileset for altomore because i really dont no

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2008
    sorry i havnt replied but im really busy with my school work so i wont be on for a pretty long time. find someone to do the sprite cuz i cant do it for all the school work. so once im done ill be bak

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
  • sorry i havnt replied but im really busy with my school work so i wont be on for a pretty long time. find someone to do the sprite cuz i cant do it for all the school work. so once im done ill be bak

i will try my hardest to find someone while you are gone.

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
  • ya i hope we can but we are facing problems that cannot be helped, we are searching for 2 more active mappers, a scripter, and i tiler but i cant find anyone willing to help out

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
  • i agree with you like the tiles and the house are really nice and since i cant hack nds i can add the tiles into gba and do whatever i want with them

Yakuzaku

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    i cant wait till its finish look nice keep up the good work

GOOD LUCK!!..!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back