• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON : SINNOH QUEST

What is the difficulty level of the game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
May I suggest something rokrdude? Change your Text Colour. It is very hard to read your answers in yellow on some themes, if not most.

Also, isn't it Darthatron's Attack Editor? Who is Deathron?

But, like I said, thiss doesn't seem like a hack too much. You need uniqueness in nearly every aspect to be recognised (apart from possibly the storyline, but that needs to be new, not necessarily unique, which is stupid, as people sometimes hack to walk away from Nintendo's design, but people still make Nintendo like hacks and they are seen as uberly awesome... I digress)

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
Years
alright, working now. by the way, don't listen to anyone who thinks this hack isn't very good because it is, just needs a little work on the maps and a new storyline. even if it isn't completely new you could still just make it a little different. and one question, how did you manage to add in attacks?:)

rokrdude

POKEMON : SINNOH QUEST CREATOR
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
alright, working now. by the way, don't listen to anyone who thinks this hack isn't very good because it is, just needs a little work on the maps and a new storyline. even if it isn't completely new you could still just make it a little different. and one question, how did you manage to add in attacks?:)

Thanks for that and i used attack editor that is why some attack animations are fine(like close combat,aura sphere although damage and effect is correct) while other aren't(like leafstorm,Ominious wind)

But, like I said, thiss doesn't seem like a hack too much. You need uniqueness in nearly every aspect to be recognised (apart from possibly the storyline, but that needs to be new, not necessarily unique, which is stupid, as people sometimes hack to walk away from Nintendo's design, but people still make Nintendo like hacks and they are seen as uberly awesome... I digress)

As far as gameplay goes, whosoever plays this hack will tell u that it is quite good
which was my main purpose of making this hack :D

Wait for my next hack and u will see my mapping , story writing skills(scripting) as well as asm hacking skill:badsmile::badsmile:

Last edited:

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
Years
also, you said people could be part of your hack as a trainer, could I please be called marc and have:
Torterra-45
Yanmega-44
Togekiss-43
Electivire-42
Magmortar-41
Abomasnow-46

Last edited:

rokrdude

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
also, you said people could be part of your hack as a trainer, could I please be called marc and have:
Torterra-45
Yanmega-45
Togekiss-45
Electivire-44
Magmortar-44
Abomasnow-46

Oops I think u didn't get me. U need to choose all levels from 41 -46
Otherwise people will choose all Pokemon with level 46:laugh:

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024

Err, everyone who is is also adding constructive criticism. If you are saying, ignore all criticism on how to improve and make people like it, then nothing would be developed in history ever.

Anyway, 20 days for this hack, including learning... Well, I think you can guess my advice. IF you spent more time on it, and learnt before starting, it would be better. Just a little piece of advice. Not saying I hate it (I hate nearly no hack), but most hackers spend way more than 20 days on a hack. Most of the time 20 months. But, you have learnt a bit, but a more confident hack that pushes your skill would make you learn more. So, I wish you luck on future endeavours.

ShadowForce_G

Endless learning...
Years
Ruby doesnt have the whole Day/Night system
It has, but there's no pallete change...

I changed the type of evolutions to 3 types(o i forgot to change wurmple)
so no happiness ,day night,trade or beauty evolutions:cheeky:
How does wurmple evolve?

alright, working now. by the way, don't listen to anyone who thinks this hack isn't very good because it is, just needs a little work on the maps and a new storyline. even if it isn't completely new you could still just make it a little different.:)
Yes, I like it. Especially the pokemon cries.
And, my lil' brother very like it. I used to made a hack like this (only Pokemon change) for my lil' brother, but I getting tired...

Wait for my next hack and u will see my mapping , story writing skills(scripting) as well as asm hacking skill:badsmile::badsmile:
I wonder what's your real hack...

rokrdude

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
if there is no real storyline, this not that good of a hack.

Obviously if the hack was very good it would have shifted to Progressing hacks or may be even Hack showcase:P:P

If u wanna play hack for fun gameplay u will find this hack good

But if u wanna play a hack with a new story with twists and turns ,cool maps and new palletes then u have many options like lp,ruby destiny,genesis and so on
P.S I like all of them

Remember its my first try
P.S Many people like this hack also
:cheeky::cheeky:

How does wurmple evolve?

Its the same as original game
Btw are their other pokemon's like wurmple who has this type of evolution?

Last edited:

smeagol350

hines86
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 22, 2014
my tmobile g1 runs an emulator called gameboid and runs amazingly with pretty much no lag at all,just letting you know

and i would like to be part of your hack as a trainer
alakazam-46
flygon-45
umbreon-44
ampharos-43
gyarados-42
sableye-41

Last edited:

School days again...
Years
I was wondering about this hack, is this a hack or a remake of Diamond and Pearl versions? If it is a remake, I can help you with the resources of the sprites and icons, also with the overworlds. Do you need my help?

Years
I don't really like the ROM Hack. It's just Pokemon RS with Sinnoh Pokemon, if you want to have Sinnoh mapped, it will be hard since the maps are big. Also don't say it's your first ROM Hack, They need criticism to get better. If the hack has improved I'll play it and give you my opinion.

P.S. I like the fakemon/originalmon in Pokemon Quartz by Baro.

ShadowForce_G

Endless learning...
Years
[OFF-TOPIC]
my tmobile g1 runs an emulator called gameboid and runs amazingly with pretty much no lag at all,just letting you know
Advertisement...:D
[/OFF-TOPIC]

I was wondering about this hack, is this a hack or a remake of Diamond and Pearl versions? If it is a remake, I can help you with the resources of the sprites and icons, also with the overworlds. Do you need my help?
No, this isn't a remake. This hack is Ruby with Sinnoh Pokemon and some new events.

Its the same as original game
Btw are their other pokemon's like wurmple who has this type of evolution?
So, still there evolution with level up personlity value?

I think no. Only wurmple has this evolution type...

Matteron (96)

Can't Read Lookin Ass
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2024
juat a small, tiny, minuscule question...
Spoiler:
WTF I THAT?!!? ^

rokrdude

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
what i do after going 4 d elite and Pacific No game?

Thats it for now u finished the game
im planning to add new maps after elite 4 but it will take some time

Btw how was the difficulty level of the game and the game itself?

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2011
acceptance played it too its so hard and need more evet Hitoria sso so the Pokemon are very boms other ae

rokrdude

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
HOPEFULLY NOW THIS HACK WILL BE MOVED TO PROGRESSING HACKS

NEW SCREENSHOTS

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back