• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Skarn

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Not until I get some complicated scripts done (since I'm starting over this won't be happening soon).

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    the new scripts will take a while, but most of the stuff can be easily imported [at least I presume so]
    I wouldn't expect anything for a while though
    and what's with the random infernape pic? o.o
    try not to spam please

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    Pokemon Skarn

as you can see from this picture that he posted earlier, ~kazaam~ had begun working on the pokedex by switching the picture, but he hadn't yet changed the name, description, etc...
    so eventually the pokedex will be changed to include D/Ps but as ~kazaam~ is currently restarting the hack, it'll be a while still

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Piplup looks more unnatural, to me, at least, for it may be because of the pail/pale (I forgot the correct spelling :D)-looking colors.

Ah, but still.., I wish you for the best of luck with this hack! ;)

Ooka

Years
    I wanted to announce that I am officially working on this again. I quit when I got into competitive battling, but, I guess I have time for both.

Oh, and can a mod change the name of this to Pokemon Skarn please? Thanks a bunch.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Yay! It's back up!
    (removed some lines:P)

Anyways, I will be looking forward for updates... :D

Wishing for the best~

Last edited:

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    Wow first time iver ever seen this hack or heard about it...wish it was sooner,it's really cool storyline! ill be waiting for updates soon :)

~luk~

Last edited:

Ooka

Years
    Actually, if Erimgard is still around these parts I was hoping he would be my beta tester. That's what we originally had arranged.

Ooka

Years
    Well, like I said, I dropped the game, and when I came back to it, I realized more work needed to be done. So I've started it from the beginning again.

Ooka

Years
    Well, that's pretty much the point. Just getting a beta out isn't worth it being the suckiest beta ever and making a bad impression.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I like it a lot.
    Just a suggestion, couldn't you make the buildings bigger to cover the space(just my opinion).

Back