• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Snap For Wii!

AnimeLoverBebe

Manaphy Lover!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    I heard that Pokemon Snap's is for Wii. I got it,and it's nice. I've only done the Tunnel and The Beach. Is there more places? I have the camera and Pokefood[Apple shaped],and I know you get more stuff,but how? Like,how many points?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    You have to knock out the electrode at the end of the tunnel with an apple, and a new area will open. Listen to Prof. Oak, he will give you hints on how to progress.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    You are supposed to throw an apple at it, so it explodes and opens a new route into a cave.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Is this Pokémon Snap for the Wii's Virtual Console, or a different, new game altogether?

AnimeLoverBebe

Manaphy Lover!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    The one for the Wii,that you buy at the Wii Shop Channel. But,I dont think theres any difference.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Aww dude! I loved Pokémon Snap in 1999... it was so awesome. Good times...

They should make a sequel Snap game. My prefrence would be to keep all the original 151 Pokémon and not add any new ones (because the new ones cease to look "natural"). But that's just my wishful thinking. :)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    They really should, the Wii is perfect for a Pokemon Snap remake. They could even have map updates and everything, so you wouldn't get bored with it. The ultimate goal would be to take a snapshot of Arcues, wouldn't that be just fun?

On a side note, it think its notable to say that they did fix a few glitches and modify the game when they put it on the Virtual Console.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    oooh. Arceus...

man, Pokemon (as a continuity; not as a game) is much too convoluted these days... with all the 5 Zillion legendaries, a ton of self-contradictories (Arceus created the world with it's million non-existent hands, Mew is the original Pokemon, etc.) and just waaaaaaay too many Pokemon (many new-generation ones are either copies of older ones and/or have zero charm.. to me).

I suggest they just reboot the "series". Making an alternate and clean-slate timeline... Starting with Red/Blue again.

However, this won't stop further "mainstream-timeline" games and additions. Making 100 new Pokemon for the already-existing series of games wouldn't be a problem.

but would feel a lot more stable having another "series" of Pokemon. Just like what they do with some film franchises (Batman Begins, Incredible Hulk, etc.)...

whatever... I'm starting a new discussion in another one... never mind.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    How many Wii Points is Snap? I forgot. I would like to think about getting it. It would probably be better as a game though.

moonshard

Neo Space
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2008
    Theres loads of other places to go like rainbow cloud,which you get by seeing all pokemon signs

AnimeLoverBebe

Manaphy Lover!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    What are Pokemon signs? I havent ben able to play it since im busy with Brawl. Any other places?

DarkBlazor

Voyager
    Years
    Pokemon Signs are objects in each stage that look like pokemon. You can take a pic of and if you get them all, a secret stage will open, your light in the middle of the cam will become red if your are sighting a sign if you need help finding one lemme know!

Ps: yu can only snap them once yu have complete every stage the normal way.

Back