• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    1. Yes, sure.^^ It is your story. You can do what you want with it.
    2. No. You don't need to include them all. I just wrote 'all' so that you can have a choice if you want to write comedy about them all, or just pic two of them as head characters and make a shipping oneshot out of it. But the scenario should be, that they/he/she need to stay overnight in a lonely mountain lodge because of a thunderstorm. What you make out of that is your own decision.

You see... When all the writers write about different stuff it is hard to vote who did the best job... When they all have the same prompt to start with it is also great to see what the different writers make out of the same scenario...

on-topic: fanart. :3

Lol, poor Gold.
    xD;;;

Oh cool~ So we don't have to use all of them. ^.^

Oh, and I put this topic up a while ago, but no one answered, so...

What is your favorite character's playlist on his/her i-Pod/MP3? (you can do the other characters if you want) *include song examples too*

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    Hmm... Though indirect kisses aren't exactly a kiss... I dunno, when I had that idea in my head, my mom kind of told me there was no such thing XD

But yeah. Though I do like PreciousMetal, FeralSoul, Chosen, even a bit of Viridian, I'm kinda starting to like MangaQuestshipping, too.

And no, I'm not a new member. Seriously.

I'm serious. I'm just lazy.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Hmm... Though indirect kisses aren't exactly a kiss... I dunno, when I had that idea in my head, my mom kind of told me there was no such thing XD

But yeah. Though I do like PreciousMetal, FeralSoul, Chosen, even a bit of Viridian, I'm kinda starting to like MangaQuestshipping, too.

Actually, did you try to increase my rep?

Anyway, an inderect kiss can be considered a kiss in some way.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    No Yes. Though I could get your rep up by 11...

ANYWAYS.

I can't wait to see some of the entries. I'm sure everyone'll do a great job~ I want to see the kinds of pairings people use. Though I'll probably slit myself if there's any Frantic

Ah, I shouldn't flame other ships. It is what it is ^^'

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Wow, weird! O_o I hope you don't have 7 already... but 7 is epic anyway, so it's nice to have that too, right? :D Why're you just ordering one at a time btw, it's cheaper to order a whole bunch at a time (with the huge shipping prices) right?

I would but.....there is this thing called money that seems to only stay with me for a short time. Usually I can only order 4 volumes at a time.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    I probably got, like, not even one paragraph completed DX

I'm so putting in Raltsshipping :3 'Cause it's cute.

But yeah. I'd answer the topic, Chamo, but I don't have any ideas XD Mainly because I don't really have playlists...

And King's first language is Spanish, isn't it? Much like Val's first language isn't English, if I'm correct? So I'm assuming King doesn't speak the best English? But yeah.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Oh yea, the topic.
    I'll need time to rack my brain for that one x_x

And RukarioX, King's first language isn't English :/
    So maybe you could cut him a little slack?

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    As for my entry I havn't started on mine yet. I'm a procrastinatr. (sp?) All I know is that it will have lots of Frantic. I mean lots! You'll like never want to see Frantic again after you see soooooooo much of it in my Fic.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    As for my entry I havn't started on mine yet. I'm a procrastinatr. (sp?) All I know is that it will have lots of Frantic. I mean lots! You'll like never want to see Frantic again after you see soooooooo much of it in my Fic.
    You're trying to bug me, aren't you? XD 'Tis OK though, I know some people prefer OldRival over Chosen, but yeah.

Actually... I can see Ruby with a Chihiro Yonekura playlist. But only because I like her XD

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Sorry for the overflow of posting x_x
    But I just got the comic xD

At first, I was like "The juice switched!"
    Then I was like "Wait...I GET IT! She drank after Gold, yea yea. xD"
    But I still don't get the censor. xD

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    well i do speak english well but i need a lot of practice witj my wrighting i'm going to become a literature professor so i have to practice anyways i want to do the one shot contest

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    And RukarioX, King's first language isn't English :/
    So maybe you could cut him a little slack?

Look at that! English is my third language...

Languages I speak by date of being able to speak it-

Russian
    Ukrainian (understandable)
    English -see? Third!-
    French
    Japanese (somewhat)
    C++ (added as a joke)

Years

Hi "New member!"

I probably got, like, not even one paragraph completed DX

I'm so putting in Raltsshipping :3 'Cause it's cute.

But yeah. I'd answer the topic, Chamo, but I don't have any ideas XD Mainly because I don't really have playlists...

And King's first language is Spanish, isn't it? Much like Val's first language isn't English, if I'm correct? So I'm assuming King doesn't speak the best English? But yeah.

Are you stalking us 'cuz why do you act like you know us very well. Pika...XD uh..."Fia"

on-topic: fanart. :3

LOL. I just got what it means now. =P It took me 3 times to re-read it in order to understand it. XD

As for the topic. I don't have an MP3 Playlist. It only has Pokemon, CSS, Yaki J, Rockman.EXE, and the Dub Anime theme songs. D=

Last edited:

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Look at that! English is my third language...

Languages I speak by date of being able to speak it-

Russian
    Ukrainian (understandable)
    English -see? Third!-
    French
    Japanese (somewhat)
    C++ (added as a joke)

Ok, ok. No need to flame King for not having very good grammar though. No offense to you, King.
    So, before we go anymore off-topic. I'm dropping this subject.

Anywho...The Emerald arc is amazing :D
    I can finally read Emerald arc spoilers! ^^

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I agree. Also, I am now reading Volume 3! -yay-

Actually, I think there are something like 90 volumes on onemanga...

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Ok, ok. No need to flame King for not having very good grammar though. No offense to you, King.
    So, before we go anymore off-topic. I'm dropping this subject.

Anywho...The Emerald arc is amazing :D
    I can finally read Emerald arc spoilers! ^^

I agree with limey, you guys need to stop flaming.....:c (it makes BOTH of you look like jerks. )

Oh, so you finally read the Emerald arc? Cool~

EDIT
    @ Rukario: 90 Chapters, not volumes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back